This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kricketune/Carnivine run

#31AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/10/2013 10:35:23 PM
I'll watch that too when I trick myself into it.

Watched BB because my parents was bored and I told them I was watching Breaking Bad (I wasn't). I bought the first season, and I said they could keep it as I had finished it.

I watched two episodes.

I left and bought another box-set so I could watch it..

My brother and I watched the first three episodes of Breaking Bad, and the first three episodes of Mad Men, and we decided we liked MM better and went ahead and marathoned much of it. I just got all caught up two weeks ago, so BB should be coming soon for us.

Revolution because I like end of the world type stuff.

I read the synopsis for it. If you like that sort of thing, I cannot recommend Jericho enough.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#32wind64aPosted 3/10/2013 10:35:25 PM
karasu009 posted...
wind64a posted...
Feed me Seymore

Feed me aaaallll niiight loooong!

Feed me Seymore

So I can grow up biiig and stroooong!

feed me.

And then Kricketune requested a new trainer, and restraining order against Carnivine.

But then there's Auudrey,

Lovely Auudrey.

If life were tawdrey as before,

would she like me?

would she looove me?

If I were poor Audrey wouldn't love me anymooore.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#33karasu009(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:40:21 PM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
I'll watch that too when I trick myself into it.

Watched BB because my parents was bored and I told them I was watching Breaking Bad (I wasn't). I bought the first season, and I said they could keep it as I had finished it.

I watched two episodes.

I left and bought another box-set so I could watch it..

My brother and I watched the first three episodes of Breaking Bad, and the first three episodes of Mad Men, and we decided we liked MM better and went ahead and marathoned much of it. I just got all caught up two weeks ago, so BB should be coming soon for us.

Revolution because I like end of the world type stuff.

I read the synopsis for it. If you like that sort of thing, I cannot recommend Jericho enough.

Ergh. Jericho. A literal hot mess of nonsense.

I watched all of Lost last summer. That was awful too. It was like the writers stopped caring after they were greenlit pass season 1.
---
I am the darkness, I am the dragon. I have a cold.
#34wind64aPosted 3/10/2013 10:45:22 PM
Are my quotes really that disturbing? When I was in High School we did a showcase on Little Shop of Horrors. I played the part of Seymore and apparently managed to bring tears to people's eyes with that last one. :(
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#35AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/10/2013 10:46:33 PM
Ergh. Jericho. A literal hot mess of nonsense.

I watched all of Lost last summer. That was awful too. It was like the writers stopped caring after they were greenlit pass season 1.

For Jericho it's one of those things where you have to read the comics for everything that happened in Season 2 to make sense. But folks hate that excuse, understandably. I didn't care for the love plot between the lead and forgettable chick either, but I thought most everything else was solid.

I agree on Lost.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#36karasu009(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:46:55 PM
wind64a posted...
Are my quotes really that disturbing? When I was in High School we did a showcase on Little Shop of Horrors. I played the part of Seymore and apparently managed to bring tears to people's eyes with that last one. :(

Nah, you're cool.
---
#37wind64aPosted 3/10/2013 10:51:16 PM
karasu009 posted...
wind64a posted...

Nah, you're cool.

Just remember, doon't feeed the plaaaaaaants!
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
#38Brandon042487Posted 3/10/2013 11:19:54 PM
Lol sorry I derailed your topic
---
>Insert Signature Here<
#39sonicfanaticjtbPosted 3/10/2013 11:22:14 PM
karasu009 posted...

I'm sick, so maybe I just need inspiration.

Hope you feel better :)

karasu009 posted...

<_< I won't record because I'll probably talk, and if I talk....I sound like a 13 year old boy.

I'm sure you'd sound fine... I mean, as long as you don't sound like an annoying 13 year old boy, who cares?
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#40karasu009(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:44:58 AM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
karasu009 posted...

I'm sick, so maybe I just need inspiration.

Hope you feel better :)

karasu009 posted...

<_< I won't record because I'll probably talk, and if I talk....I sound like a 13 year old boy.

I'm sure you'd sound fine... I mean, as long as you don't sound like an annoying 13 year old boy, who cares?

Impossibru.
---