This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Charizard Topic

#81axl_absolved(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:54:38 PM
15: New User (1)

Have a nice day.
#82GiftedACIIIPosted 3/12/2013 5:58:41 PM
axl_absolved posted...
He's saying that you have no life, and neither do your alts.

It's irrational to expect someone with 1k karma (which by the way is not a lot <_< I got almost all of my karma after karma posting was a thing, so that means 1000 days of clicking one button to go to the site. I've never been a super active poster, so I haven't sunk ages into this site, but even if I had.. this is a community, interacting in a community is what people mean when they talk about 'a life' in situations like this.. Idk why people are so quick to hate people)
... too much runon, let me restart. It's irrational to expect someone with 1k karma to have a new user alt. If I had an alt at all (again, not an active poster, hence why you don't recognize my name from anywhere), it would make sense that it would have significant karma, just because posting with low karma is a pain.

That said, it's not like I have anything to prove. If it is my alt, so what? You guys are just being rude for the sake of being rude.

You're just another arrogant scrub. What is there to say? You're inferior to all of the rest of us, even just normal scrubs because they're not arrogant. Your philosphy degree obviously isn't taking you anywhere in reality seeing as how you consider an internet message board substantial conversation partners and your faux arrogance+that fact means its quite obvious you have no friends. You know what? I'm gonna stop replying to you. You're already looking pathetic enough already. Though I will come back if you continue with your faux arrogance charade
#83axl_absolved(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:02:36 PM
Meow