This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Pokemon actually make sexytime with each other?

#21willingmessPosted 3/12/2013 12:02:41 PM
Rat_a_tat posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
When you see a male dog you can see it's yoohoo hanging but I don't see it on dog pokemon so is it internal organs or what?.

Possibly. If all Pokemon do in fact lay eggs, it's possible that every 'mon is actually cold-blooded (even the mammalian ones) or just have really low internal body temperatures and don't need to have external testes. My theory, though, is that its just "cartoon censoring". Bugs Bunny clearly has junk, it's just under his fur. You could safely live in denial that he was some kind of innocent, sexless being until Space Jam came out and gave us bunny boobies. If Lola's got no-no bits, so does he.

What were we talking about, again? Pokemon?

Then again, we don't even have any hard evidence that they're even laying the eggs at all since, as the games say, no one has ever witnessed one giving birth. Some dex entries (like Cubone) also throw a kink in this and suggest that they give live birth instead. Now, this was back in gen 1 before breeding was introduced, so that might've been retconned, but even some of its newer entries still mention it.

So basically, I don't know, but I'm gonna say yes.

There are warm-blooded creatures that lay eggs. Such as the echidna and the platypus.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon