This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The best troll of all would be:

#1EnferolunosPosted 3/12/2013 3:00:09 PM
Leaking a ton of real info, except making up 1 thing (which would be what you say is the "next thing to be revealed")
Next info comes, "proves you wrong"
Admitting "you made it all up"
Everything that comes after your "confession" actually matches what you said originally, minus that 1 initial lie
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2VoidEnvoyPosted 3/12/2013 3:03:51 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Leaking a ton of real info, except making up 1 thing (which would be what you say is the "next thing to be revealed")
Next info comes, "proves you wrong"
Admitting "you made it all up"
Everything that comes after your "confession" actually matches what you said originally, minus that 1 initial lie

Even better would be if afterwards you claim that you did, in fact, make it all up, and it all just happened to happen that way. There'd be at least a couple of people who'd believe you, and their jimmies would be thoroughly rustled.
#3pokemonfreak97Posted 3/12/2013 4:46:44 PM
See, if I had information from Nintendo, and I wanted to leak it without risking stuff, I would use the early info to get a reputation for being a joke poster, make stuff look fake, and then 2 weeks before launch I would post the PokÚdex and watch in awe as I got 2 weeks of laughter... followed by a stunned silence.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#4SilverSockPosted 3/12/2013 6:02:38 PM
Or go the opposite. Get the first few things right, then make up crazy **** and watch the board burn.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/12/2013 6:04:20 PM
Even better is if, a troll posted fake information, and everytime it came true.
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.