This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

probably old but wow at these fake eevee evolutions

#1RobertPiresPosted 3/12/2013 3:51:42 PM
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/975.jpg

names could be better but the designs are pretty cool. they all look better than sylveon
---
http://dl.maximumpc.com/galleries/sdcc09cosplay/cosplay_509_full.jpg
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 3/12/2013 3:52:14 PM
A little old, but Sylveon > All of those.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#3UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/12/2013 3:52:24 PM
Champeon
Miasmeon

Much better names
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#4MugilokoPosted 3/12/2013 3:52:48 PM
I'll try to get a Stameon now.
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#5VoidEnvoyPosted 3/12/2013 3:56:41 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
A little old, but Any one of those >Sylveon.

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, Sylveon doesn't even look like an eeveelution, at least in my opinion, whereas all of those do. Not to mention they're just really well designed.

Also, I'm pretty sure the artist didn't come up with the goofy names.
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 3/12/2013 4:00:07 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
A little old, but Sylveon > Any of those..

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, Sylveon doesn't even look like an eeveelution, at least in my opinion, whereas all of those do. Not to mention they're just really well designed.

Fixed that back.

Honestly, I don't get hate for Sylveon. The only thing that distinguishes it from other Eeveelutions is the eyes, and even those are miniscule changes. She's got a pretty awesome design and soon enough people will start to appreciate her, just like Oshawott
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#7kirbydude385Posted 3/12/2013 4:05:02 PM
i like the evolution by leveling with minimum happiness idea
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#8AeoninPosted 3/12/2013 4:06:02 PM
I do agree that those look cool and they are definitely some of the best fake Eeveelutions out their, but my main problem with them is how similar they all look to each other. When you look at the real Eeveelutions, there's a decent variance in silhouettes. These Eeveelutions all have extremely similar silhouettes which I find a bit of a turn off.
---
"A man's soul burns hotter than any cape." - xgamer1234
#9VoidEnvoyPosted 3/12/2013 4:11:57 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
A little old, but Sylveon > Any of those..

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that back.

Honestly, I don't get hate for Sylveon. The only thing that distinguishes it from other Eeveelutions is the eyes, and even those are miniscule changes. She's got a pretty awesome design and soon enough people will start to appreciate her, just like Oshawott

I don't hate Sylveon. I agree that Sylveon has a pretty nice design. I just don't think it fits with the other eeveelutions.

Mainly, it's because all of the eeveelutions look like their type. Jolteon looks like electricity, Flareon looks like fire, Espeon looks like a psychic type (with the forehead gem, and the pink and the glowing eyes), Leafeon looks like grass, etc.

What does Sylveon look like? Nothing. Sylveon doesn't look like any of the unused eeveelution types. Bug? I guess the eyes, but that's it. Ghost? Looks nothing like a ghost. Dragon? Oh please. Normal? Maybe, but who has ever wanted a normal type eeveelution? Flying? Maybe a little, but I really don't see how Sylveon looks like a flying type.

All of those fakemon look like their type, so in my opinion they are better designed eeveelutions than Sylveon, who looks like nothing. I still think Sylveon looks good, it's just not a good eeveelution.
#10MettanAtemPosted 3/12/2013 4:15:34 PM
Miasmeon (as an above poster thought of as the name for it) should really be gotten by levelling up while holding a Toxic Orb. Makes much more sense.