This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well i was watching the reveal trailer and found something interesting...

#1IzanagiBlastPosted 3/12/2013 4:50:32 PM
Ok so there is this rumor about the posibility that the 3 starters are dual type.

Chespin final evo: Grass/Dark
Fennekin final evo:Fire/Psychic
Froakie final evo:Water/Fighting

So if that's true everyone of them woulf have advantage over the other two...anyway all we know that.So i will split in three parts what i saw.

1.Chespin Battle:
First move is solar beam,against a water type
Second move is unknown(looks like night slash or something like that) BUT what caught my attention is the type of the opponent...yeah Ghost...and what's strong against Ghost? Yep Dark type...the rumored type of Chespin second or 3rd evo.

2.Fennekin Battle:
First move is ember? Whatever is clearly a fire type move against...Munchlax wtf this doesn't fit very well lol anyway lets move on
Second move surely looks like a psychic type move(maybe future sight or an affectig stat move) against...Kirlia...oh a psychic type lol but once again this move surely looks like a psychic type...like the rumored 2nd or 3rd Fennekin evo.

3.Froakie Battle:
First move is water gun against that fire monkey (can't remember the name...i think is Pansear)
Second move....well it could be any like aerial ace,but i think aerial ace would hit just once not a lot of time like the move that froakie uses....well the important thing here is the opponent is normal type...yep you know the rest,fighting is strong against normal,and if that's the case well it matches the rumored Froakie 2nd or 3rd evo.

Well i think that's all,i don't know if this was said before I haven't been a lot on this board lately,if so sorry for the delay lol I had to share this because the lack of news this month is killing me T.T
anyway feel free to discuss about this :)
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 3/12/2013 4:51:03 PM
Slowpoke is impressed.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#3reaverzPosted 3/12/2013 4:52:17 PM
Oh boy... And Chespin is using Aerial Ace, by the way. It matches its updated animation seen in Black2/White2.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 3/12/2013 4:53:41 PM
Chespin's move is definitely Aerial Ace. I agree with you on Fennekin, but Froakie's move strikes me as either Quick Attack or Acrobatics.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#5FuneralCakePosted 3/12/2013 4:54:34 PM
Fennekin is the only one with some actual weight to it.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#6UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/12/2013 4:54:52 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Slowpoke is impressed.

---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#7-Zeke-Posted 3/12/2013 4:55:15 PM
It's a bit cOLD in here, don't you think?
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#8IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:57:06 PM
reaverz posted...
Oh boy... And Chespin is using Aerial Ace, by the way. It matches its updated animation seen in Black2/White2.

Yeah i agree with that,however the game is featuring 3D battles,all attack animations should be updated....shoooould lol
---
#9MettanAtemPosted 3/12/2013 4:58:09 PM
Hey guys, remember how Pokemon can do the amazing act of using moves that don't match their type?
#10IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:58:54 PM
-Zeke- posted...
It's a bit cOLD in here, don't you think?

Thats why i said:

Well i think that's all,i don't know if this was said before I haven't been a lot on this board lately,if so sorry for the delay lol I had to share this because the lack of news this month is killing me T.T
---