This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well i was watching the reveal trailer and found something interesting...

#31DonniedonzPosted 3/12/2013 6:01:31 PM
This topic makes me really, really sad.
---
A Scandalous Fox...
#32Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/12/2013 6:01:39 PM
jayman7 posted...
Have you explained it? I hadn't seen.

But, no, animation with swirling pink lines and Pokemon flinching makes me think Psychic-type attack (and possibly the actual move Psychic), not Confuse Ray.

The whole ghostly (let's just say supernatural ) powers based towards foxes in Japanese mythology pretty much sums it.

Again, I agree it certainly could be a psychic move, I just don't think it being light pink instantly confirms it, just as how lick being a physical action is not a fighting (physical based type) type attack.
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#33Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/12/2013 6:02:41 PM
ArabianPenguins posted...
Mewtwo_soul
Posted 3/12/2013 5:43:40 PM
message detail
It's not the fact he's posting old information that bothers me, it's the fact he's posting the same damn mistakes everyone and their mother covered months ago.

Can you prove that everyone covered this and each person's mother?

Learning to understand exaggeration and just being ignorant cross a fine line.

Except in this case.
---
#34ArabianPenguinsPosted 3/12/2013 6:07:02 PM
It just bothers me when someone uses that in a sentence. It would be better just to stop at "everyone already made this same mistake" without including one's mother in it.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146
#35Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/12/2013 6:09:59 PM
It just bothers me when someone uses that in a sentence. It would be better just to stop at "everyone already made this same mistake" without including one's mother in it.

Which is why I was using exaggeration and not being super serious with said statement. Then again, for a long time on this board every topic was about that same information, day in day out.
---
#36ArabianPenguinsPosted 3/12/2013 6:12:35 PM
I'm not here that often to notice. Anyways, my post wasn't intended to start any problems, so I apologize for any confusion. No hard feelings?
---
#37Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/12/2013 6:13:56 PM
I'm not here that often to notice. Anyways, my post wasn't intended to start any problems, so I apologize for any confusion. No hard feelings?

No problem.

I'm just cynical, I guess after you post on this site, sooner or later everyone becomes cynical.
---
#38ArabianPenguinsPosted 3/12/2013 6:59:35 PM
Mewtwo_soul
Posted 3/12/2013 6:13:56 PM
message detail

No problem.

I'm just cynical, I guess after you post on this site, sooner or later everyone becomes cynical.

Lol, it happens.
---