This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 1

#1henriuePosted 3/12/2013 6:01:06 PM(edited)
Remembering, the users only have control of their character's actions.

It's 10 AM in Cyan town, a pacific and quiet town located on a small island. the summer is warm and confortable, in the nature of the island hundreds of wild pokémon make their home.
On the TV, Breaking news wake the sleepy heads, or greet the hardworking people on this sunday.

New Gym leader for pewter city appointed by the Pokémon Association, After the sudden resignation of Brock, who refuses to give Interviews.
New Species of pokémon roaming Kanto due to climatic changes! Last morning footage of a flying squirrel like pokémon in Viridian forrest intrigues resarchers! Prof. Oak Explains that's Emolga, a electric pokémon from Unova.

On the P.C.s of friends an residents Alex, Fox, Raleigh, Dark and Mako, there's Mail from Prof. Willow.
On the P.C. of Dark tere's also Mail from Jasmine.

On the union room of Cyan Towns PokéCenter, Lies a scoundrel by the name of shin, whose pokégear rings.
#2Firelion6593Posted 3/12/2013 5:58:15 PM
(Erm... wasn't I approved as Alex?)
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#3henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:59:56 PM
Firelion6593 posted...
(Erm... wasn't I approved as Alex?)

forgot to note so in my txt, sorry. please continue you received mail from willow too.
#4RatedRKO7Posted 3/12/2013 6:01:03 PM
Dark gets changed and checks her e-mail.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#5Firelion6593Posted 3/12/2013 6:04:31 PM
Alex wakes up that morning, rubbing his eyes. He checks his laptop to find an e-mail from Prof. Willow. Curious, he checks it, wondering why the professor has sent him anything
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#6henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:05:09 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark gets changed and checks her e-mail.

Jasmine: Hey sis! how do you do? it's like we never talk anymore, you and brock haven't mailed me in a while, i am starting to get a little worried, i care for you both you know.

Prof. Willow: Hello, it has come to my knowledege that you and your pokémon became quite stronger than the last time we met, i have a favor to ask you and your friends, please meet me at the town square at 15:00, remember that gentlemen and ladies never get late!
#7henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:05:40 PM
Firelion6593 posted...
Alex wakes up that morning, rubbing his eyes. He checks his laptop to find an e-mail from Prof. Willow. Curious, he checks it, wondering why the professor has sent him anything

you get the same Mail that dark got.
#8fox444fPosted 3/12/2013 6:13:31 PM
Fox looks around to see his Vulpix sleeping peacefully. Suddenly he sees a message addressed to him on the PC. He gets up to check the mail.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#9MrMahoPosted 3/12/2013 6:13:58 PM
hard time getting up and him being pestered by the sunlight. However, he heard a sound on his laptop which said: "You have a new message, Mako!"

He quickly got up and changed into clothes that were appropriate for the weather today, which took approximately five minutes or so. He then walked over to his laptop, "Oh, it's from Professor Willow..."

He then read the e-mail aloud, "Hello, it has come to my knowledege that you and your pokémon became quite stronger than the last time we met, i have a favor to ask you and your friends, please meet me at the town square at 15:00, remember that gentlemen and ladies never get late!"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#10VoidEnvoyPosted 3/12/2013 6:15:07 PM
"C'mon Clay," an enthusiastic voice, exclaimed, "try to keep up!"

The voice belonged to Raleigh, Cyan Town Courier Service's rising star. The spry youth was running laps around the large warehouse that served as the headquarters for his uncle's courier business. Trailing behind him, his pokemon and closest friend, a Tyrogue named Clay, was plodding along at a relatively slow pace. The pokemon was obviously quite fatigued.

Panting heavily, Clay finally stopped running and let out a loud, guttural cry of exhaustion, putting his hands on his knees as he did so. Jumping slightly at the sound, Raleigh turned and jogged back to his friend.

"What's the matter, dude?" he asked, rather concerned for Clay's health, "You usually run way faster than me when we work out. What's up?"

Trying to slow down his panting, Clay let out a few grunts and pointed to his stomach. Raleigh got the message: Clay was hungry!

"Oh, I see," the young courier said. "Well, in that case let's go inside. I'll dish ya' up a nice big bowl of grapes, mmkay?"

Clay's face lit up with excitement at that. Grapes were his favorite food! Especially the green ones, those were the best. The two hastily made their way inside the large warehouse, and were met with the main workplace on the ground floor. Some of Raleigh's uncle's various employees were scurrying about, carrying packages to be sent to different locations all around Kanto. Some couriers, many of them around Raleigh's age, were hopping onto bikes with their packages strapped into baskets on the front, ready to make another delivery.

Raleigh waved to a few of the people running around before heading upstairs to the area he and his uncle lived in. Coming across the kitchen, he washed his hands before dishing up a hefty bowl of grapes for Clay. As he began to dry his hands, he heard a familiar "ding" noise: his computer receiving an e-mail.

"Let me go check that Clay," he told his pokemon. "I'll be right back."

With that, he tossed the hand towel on the counter and went to his room to check his mail.

(Sorry that was so long, but I wanted to make a nice intro post to give some backstory on my character and to show his personality a bit. I'll keep further posts shorter.)