This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 1

#11fox444fPosted 3/12/2013 6:15:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:16:44 PM
Our heroes, are now all aware of the message from professor Willow.
Meanwhile Shin's Pokégear starts ringing again.

It's now 10:30 AM
#13RatedRKO7Posted 3/12/2013 6:18:38 PM(edited)
henriue posted...
Jasmine: Hey sis! how do you do? it's like we never talk anymore, you and brock haven't mailed me in a while, i am starting to get a little worried, i care for you both you know.

Prof. Willow: Hello, it has come to my knowledege that you and your pokémon became quite stronger than the last time we met, i have a favor to ask you and your friends, please meet me at the town square at 15:00, remember that gentlemen and ladies never get late!

*Dark replies to Jasmine.*
Dark: Sorry Jasmine I been working on strengthening my bond with Aura. She is quite shy even with my friends here. I been fine you don't need to worry about me. But I do worry about Brock. Do you know why he stepped down as gym leader? Also how are you been? Talk to you another day, Prof. Willow wants to see us today.
*Dark sends the e-mail and looks at the clock.*

Dark: It is 10:30 so I have four hours before the meeting so Aura lets do some training.
Aura: Ri!

*Dark and Aura went to the backyard to train.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#14fox444fPosted 3/12/2013 6:18:35 PM
henriue posted...

woops. i jumped the gun a bit. i'll fix it
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#15RatedRKO7Posted 3/12/2013 6:19:52 PM
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...

Well you could be early or just missed read the e-mail.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#16henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:22:35 PM
Shin's call went by unanswered, however an angry message was left by the contact with team rocket: Seems like we can get another grunt to do our business, you have my number if you want to do something for half the pay.

A rustling grass in the nearby woods of Dark's back yard get's Aura's attention.
#17fox444fPosted 3/12/2013 6:23:29 PM
After he reads the message, he wakes up Vulpix who yawns loudly. He gets dressed and hurries out the door with Vulpix close behind. Fox, smiling begins to talk to his pokemon. "Hey Vulpix, Professor Willow wants to see how strong we have become. So, I think we should train for a few hours. Nothing too difficult. I don't want you to get worn out from battle, considering the professor's request. Let's go to the training ground's near Dark's house. Vulpix nods in agreement and they head off to the training grounds.
---
#18Firelion6593Posted 3/12/2013 6:24:34 PM
Alex checks his watch. "10:30... we've got some time to kill before we're supposed to meet Professor Willow," he says to Vulcan, the little Cyndaquil curled up on a small bed next to his own. The Cyndaquil doesn't seem to respond, simply curling up tighter.

Alex sighs, "Fine. I need to shower anyway. But we're going out after, all right?" Alex gets up, showers, and dresses in his standard outfit of jeans, sneakers, shirt, and jacket. He grabs his backpack and notebook, heading outside, Vulcan in tow now.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#19fox444fPosted 3/12/2013 6:25:01 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...

Well you could be early or just missed read the e-mail.

lol i could've but I dont want my character to be that absent minded.
---
#20RatedRKO7Posted 3/12/2013 6:26:02 PM
henriue posted...
Shin's call went by unanswered, however an angry message was left by the contact with team rocket: Seems like we can get another grunt to do our business, you have my number if you want to do something for half the pay.

A rustling grass in the nearby woods of Dark's back yard get's Aura's attention.

*Aura runs behind Dark.*
Dark: What's wrong Aura?
Aura: Lu
*Aura points to the grass.*
Dark: Show yourself!
---
Got it memorized?- Axel