This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 1

#481RatedRKO7Posted 3/15/2013 6:13:13 PM(edited)
Dark: Nice to meet you. I am Dark and this is Aura.
Fox: My name is Fox and this is Flare.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#482henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:13:15 PM
Oak looks for a place to sit but notices he again left his black briefcase on the chair. he raises it high so he can sit, but before he could a murcrow swoops inside trough the window and snatches it from oak's hands, flying away afterwards.

Oak: Ahh that's important come back here! Gosh it flew towards route 1!

Oak looks at Raleigh's hands noticing the other briefcase!

Oak: I see it mistook the briefcase, hide that for now! But i still need that other one.

Oak ran to the door, but he dropped to the ground complaining about his aching back.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#483RatedRKO7Posted 3/15/2013 6:14:46 PM
Dark: Professor are you ok?
Fox: Dark we should go after it.
Dark: Right.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#484MrMahoPosted 3/15/2013 6:16:40 PM
Mako greeted Yuki, "I'm Mako, and this is my partner, Glissando!" However Glissando didn't say anything, he was probably too stuffed from the food.

After Mako saw the Murkrow take the papers from Professor Oak, he immediately ran out of the door and ran in Route 1, "Come back with those papers!" He shouted.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#485RatedRKO7Posted 3/15/2013 6:17:58 PM
Dark Fox Aura and Flare follow Mako
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#486VoidEnvoyPosted 3/15/2013 6:19:47 PM
henriue posted...
Oak looks for a place to sit but notices he again left his black briefcase on the chair. he raises it high so he can sit, but before he could a murcrow swoops inside trough the window and snatches it from oak's hands, flying away afterwards.

Oak: I see it mistook the briefcase, hide that for now! But i still need that other one.

Oak ran to the door, but he dropped to the ground complaining about his aching back.

"Yikes!" Raleigh yelled as the Murkrow snatched Oak's Briefcase from the window. Taking heed of Oak's advice, he quickly slips the briefcase back into his backpack, zips it back up, and slings it back onto his shoulders. Glancing nervously at the open window, he quickly walks over to it and shuts it, hoping to prevent further intrusion.

"Oh, Professor!" Raleigh exclaimed, running over to Oak to help him up. He almost followed the others out the door, but the Professor looked like he needed help, and Raleigh was confident the others could retrieve the other briefcase.

"Are you alright?" He asked Oak.
#487henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:19:48 PM
The three bust through the door, however murkrow is flying too high, as they follow it they notice it's indeed heading towards route 1.
---
#488purplezoroarkPosted 3/15/2013 6:20:08 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako greeted Yuki, "I'm Mako, and this is my partner, Glissando!" However Glissando didn't say anything, he was probably too stuffed from the food.

After Mako saw the Murkrow take the papers from Professor Oak, he immediately ran out of the door and ran in Route 1, "Come back with those papers!" He shouted.

*mako dissappear from view before yuuki could say another word*
(Yuuki: good job yuuki! Arriving at the worst moment! Idiot! *yuuki tells to himself*)

Yuuki: prof oak? What's going on?
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#489MrMahoPosted 3/15/2013 6:21:29 PM
Mako complained a little bit, "Dammit, how are we supposed to attack it while it's that high up?" His Pokemon wasn't able to produce any attacks except Sand Attack and Tackle.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#490henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:21:55 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...

"Yikes!" Raleigh yelled as the Murkrow snatched Oak's Briefcase from the window. Taking heed of Oak's advice, he quickly slips the briefcase back into his backpack, zips it back up, and slings it back onto his shoulders. Glancing nervously at the open window, he quickly walks over to it and shuts it, hoping to prevent further intrusion.

"Oh, Professor!" Raleigh exclaimed, running over to Oak to help him up. He almost followed the others out the door, but the Professor looked like he needed help, and Raleigh was confident the others could retrieve the other briefcase.

"Are you alright?" He asked Oak.

Oak: I'm okay please help them, you too Yuuki, be brave! I can't imagine what would befall the contents of that case if it falls in the wrong hands! PLEASE!
---