This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 1

#491VoidEnvoyPosted 3/15/2013 6:24:58 PM
henriue posted...
Oak: I'm okay please help them, you too Yuuki, be brave! I can't imagine what would befall the contents of that case if it falls in the wrong hands! PLEASE!

Raleigh nodded. "I'll help them, Professor, but I need to hide Willow's briefcase someplace secure first! Where should I put it?"
#492RatedRKO7Posted 3/15/2013 6:25:23 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako complained a little bit, "Dammit, how are we supposed to attack it while it's that high up?" His Pokemon wasn't able to produce any attacks except Sand Attack and Tackle.

Dark and Fox catch up.
Fox: Flare use Ember!
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#493henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:28:18 PM(edited)
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...
Oak: I'm okay please help them, you too Yuuki, be brave! I can't imagine what would befall the contents of that case if it falls in the wrong hands! PLEASE!

Raleigh nodded. "I'll help them, Professor, but I need to hide Willow's briefcase someplace secure first! Where should I put it?"

Oak: Give it to me, i'll hide it, now hurry, blissey will help me she's used to it! The others will need you both.

Edit: Ember dissipates in the air before it reaches murkrow.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#494purplezoroarkPosted 3/15/2013 6:29:48 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...

Yuuki: I'll go too! Your research can't go to the wrong hands!
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#495MrMahoPosted 3/15/2013 6:30:04 PM
"I guess all we can do is continue following it until it lands somewhere!" Mako said, as he kept on running.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#496RatedRKO7Posted 3/15/2013 6:33:00 PM
henriue posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...

Oak: Give it to me, i'll hide it, now hurry, blissey will help me she's used to it! The others will need you both.

Edit: Ember dissipates in the air before it reaches murkrow.

Fox: Flare is out of range.
Dark: I got an idea. Aura grab Flare and use Quick Attack at Murkrow.
Fox: And at the height Flare use Ember!
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#497VoidEnvoyPosted 3/15/2013 6:33:40 PM
henriue posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...

Taking off his backpack and retrieving the briefcase from within, Raleigh gingerly hands Willow's case to Professor Oak.

"Stay safe, Professor," he said, "and hide that briefcase well! Willow said it was really important! C'mon Clay, let's go!"

Clay looked up from the breakfast table. He'd been stuffing his face the whole time! Nevertheless, the pokemon took on a determined look and he quickly followed Raleigh out the door.

The pair quickly caught up with the others, and were just in time to see their attempts to attack Murkrow fail. "Quick!" Raleigh yelled, "I'll follow him on my bike! You all catch up!"

After quickly withdrawing Clay to his Pokeball, Raleigh grabbed his bike from his backpack, unfolded it, and proceeded to speed off down Route 1 in pursuit of the Murkrow.
#498fox444fPosted 3/15/2013 6:34:52 PM
ok im back, but it looks like we are almost to 500 posts
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#499henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:37:22 PM
Fox, Dark and Mako arrive on Route 1. and for their surprise they find a few members of team void. There's a woman flying on a Noctowl She's surrounded by 2 butterfree, and murkrow is still flying high on spot.

Woman: Oh my, The old geezer has little brats to do his sitting, how funny HAHAHA! Butterfrees Sleep powder!

Glissando Flare and Aura fall fast asleep!

Yuuki and Raleigh arrive at the scene.

Woman: More Brats! this will be even funnier! Butterfree Sleep powder! Butterfree Confusion. Clays pokeball flies away from Raleigh's belt into the hands of the woman. and kuro the zorua joins the others in sleep.

When all seems lost. Oak's briefcase opens accidentaly, droping 5 pokéballs at our heroe's feet.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#500XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/15/2013 6:37:24 PM
Bump.
---
Wynaut?