This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A "purifying" evolution chain?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A "purifying" evolution chain?
3 years ago#1
I recently bought a shirt that has a phylogeny of Eevee and the original three evolutions, and underneath it says "divergent evolution"

Pretty much all chains are directional evolution except for Eevee, Tyrogue, Raltz (and maybe a few others?)

Anyways, just since it hasn't been done before, I'd like to see a chain where there are two or three unique Pokemon that all evolve into the same final form. Just so we can truly have all three types of evolution! :D
3 years ago#2
I'd like to see that. :|

Probably moves and abilities depending on its base form.
Oh no! My ! :o Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
3 years ago#3
plusle and minun can both evolve into a third version iguess?
3 years ago#4
3 years ago#5
Immediately your topic conjured up:

The spiny curse Pokemon
Rumor has it in ages gone by these Pokemon were used to purify the accursed to the point that the entire species has become tainted

Evolves into

And again into

But in recent times it has been found the cursed spirits could become unbound again by human intervention

Dawn stone "shedinjas" a ghost type from curchin evolving them into a pure Pokemon and a ghost respectively, which go on to have their own evo and prevo, effectively merging 3 lines.... however you can breed egg moves from one to the other as breeding between all 3 final forms is acceptable least thats the idea the name of this topic gave me

I'd go into more detail but it is just a fakemon... perhaps if I ever get back into poke hacking I'll use it

PS: I think this is the only Pokemon our fearless immortal unaging peterpan hero Ash Ketchum would choose to evolve, as it would be "lifting a curse" and a positive move

PPS: think slowpoke n shelder could do the same thing sorta?
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes
3 years ago#6
^ that's some interesting stuff you got there
3 years ago#7
So sort of like Burmy, but they only share a final form?
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All
3 years ago#8
Thanks mike, just random inspiration , ofcourse
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes
3 years ago#9
I kinda don't like that idea. Because you would end up with one final evo instead of 2 or 3 or what have you.
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
3 years ago#10
Yeah mine is a bit different than topic, the idea of all roads leading home kinds sucks...... unless they had unique features making them the same but different....

like hitmonchan > hitmonbawss has an arm flexed pose, enhanced 'chan' stats and of course punches from his prevo
Hitmonlee > hitmonbawss has a roundhouse pose, different colored pants, and 'lee' stats n kicks.
Hitmontop > hitmonbawss (stop me anytime, its a madeup name) has a capouera style and has a more pronounced horn... and 'top' stats

If plusle n minun became pikachu or raichu somehow, they would have obvious markings of blue or red or pluses and minuses on their cheeks

If you "Dioxys" your final form, its alright I guess, but I do like my idea too, (even though that's 9 slots of your pokedex used up)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A "purifying" evolution chain?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived