This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So instead of information about X and Y, we get this...

#11reaverzPosted 3/12/2013 9:51:16 PM
I'm now very confused as to why the anime writers had rushed the Unova arc the last couple of years. I took it as evidence that they were trying to get through Gen V as quickly as possible because Gen VI was on its way, which ended up being sort of true... but now we're getting not one but two filler segments to last until the release of XY.

Did they have some premeditated plan that went awry? Had XY been planned to have a release earlier than October a couple years ago? I just don't get why they had Ash do a speedrun of Unova...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#12FuneralCakePosted 3/12/2013 9:55:06 PM
nro87 posted...
That's the point. We want game news, not anime news.

That's the thing: There is no game news. The people getting the magazine are leaking scans of the anime news because there's nothing else interesting to show. If the magazine had new Pokemon or other XY news, that would be leaked first.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#13Twilight_SonataPosted 3/12/2013 10:01:11 PM
FuneralCake posted...
If the magazine had new Pokemon or other XY news, that would be leaked first.

I wouldn't be so sure. Remember how Sylveon's silhouette was revealed first rather than just revealing its actual image even though both were in the book? It seems to me that the people who leak these things like to build suspense...
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#14westontickleePosted 3/12/2013 10:02:56 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
westonticklee posted...
lazycomplife posted...
Who even cares about the anime? I stopped watching it before ash even got out of kanto.

I watch episodes every now and then just to see how much more stupid ash has become throughout the episodes

He was always stupid. The only time he was smart was in hoenn and sinnoh.

Of course, though I excuse it in the first one or two seasons, when he was actually ankid and not some 15 year old pretending to be 10
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#15Hero_Of_RhymePosted 3/12/2013 10:04:43 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
FuneralCake posted...
If the magazine had new Pokemon or other XY news, that would be leaked first.

I wouldn't be so sure. Remember how Sylveon's silhouette was revealed first rather than just revealing its actual image even though both were in the book? It seems to me that the people who leak these things like to build suspense...

Yeah, I'm thinkin' the same thing. The guys who leak these scans like to see us squirm a bit, it seems.
---
I am Team Galactic
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#16FuneralCakePosted 3/12/2013 10:16:41 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...

I really don't think that's happening this time. It was a different situation. There's a difference between teasing us and giving us the worst information first. And, if I recall correctly, we didn't get Sylveon's picture first because the guy wasn't able to look inside the magazine at the time, so he took a picture of the cover instead.

At this point, considering we've had three different pictures of the Mewtwo/Genesect page, we have the picture of the new anime series, and Pokemon Rumble U... If CoroCoro did have XY news, it would have been leaked by now. This isn't some massive coverup that everyone in Japan is in on.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#17Missingno_MastrPosted 3/12/2013 11:01:56 PM
But more Sylveon info was promised. We gotta be getting that much at least!
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.