This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Part 4

#191GubbeyPosted 3/14/2013 11:59:42 PM
One blood cell becomes two,
Two becomes four.
Four becomes many, many more.
Thus is the miracle of Immortality.
But is it a Miracle
Or a curse?

"Seriously, Angelica? You're going to start a fight when we're both just drops of blood?"

"Of course! I'm gonna-- Damn it, where's my sword?"

"Probably got blown away. I lost my Hookblade, too."

"Arceus, I hope it's okay..."

"Eh, it's made of Godsteel, and my Hookblade is made of Agoniron. It'd take more than an explosion to harm them. Us, on the other hand..."

"Don't remind me. Where the he-- umm, dev-- er... Arceus, what can I say?"

"An angel like you shouldn't be cursing in the first place, gurl."

"Ugh. Where are we?"

"Umm, on a bit of solid ground somewhere in Route 108.

"We're in the middle of the ocean?!"

"You got it, gurl. Just be grateful you're on solid ground."

"I often hear people complaining that Hoenn has too much water..."

"You're giving me a headache, Mephistopheles."

"A single drop of blood can get a headache?"

"Such is the power of your annoyingness. And I'm more of a puddle now."

"Oh, hi, didn't notice you there, Balor the Book. How's your regeneration coming along?"

"He's not gonna answer, stupid."

"Maybe one of these times he will."

"He's a freakin' book."

"And books tell a lot of things."

"Why are we having this conversation?"
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#192PolimarioPosted 3/15/2013 4:27:51 AM
"Poli!"

Poli struggled to get up, but managed to. He still felt pain in his back, but it was steadily decreasing. Gloria lifted Poli's arm over her shoulders.

Poli ---------- "Thanks."
Pryce -------- "Good, you're up. Now tell me this: Did you eat the person of your own free will?"
Poli ---------- "How do you know?"
Pryce -------- "Answer the question."
Poli ---------- "Maximillion forced me to do it. I was lifting him up, I told him I wouldn't eat him, but then Maximillion appeared and threatened to gas me with neurotoxin if I didn't."
Pryce -------- "He told me it was sedative."
Poli ---------- "Are you honestly going to believe criminal scum like him?"
Katherine ---- "Guys, the current issues!"
Pryce -------- "Right."

They turned to face the gunship bombarding them and the fortress. Debris fell around them, as the gunship continued its assault.

Gloria -------- "Poli, are you well enough to fight?"
Poli ---------- "Yeah. Thanks sweet pea."

Gloria took Poli's arm off, and Poli Shifted into Kyurem-B, and flew towards the gunship, dodging or freezing incoming fire.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#193Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 5:32:10 AM(edited)
Actually, I want others opinion on how the Pudding, Rahkshi, Martini confrontation should end.

But, since Willingmess wants Pudding to win; would it be fine if I have pudding lash out some mind control to the Rahkshi group, temporarily turning them into his minions(They are ordered hunt down any threats to Pudding's thrown(Which could still be that girl, or poli)), and have the Fabulous teleport its team out of the sticky situation?

All the while, hoenn falls to Pudding, and he blasts off to Sinnoh, Jhoto, Kanto, and the rest of the unknown world(Of course, staying away from TableFlip and Friends.).
#194ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/15/2013 5:36:31 AM
<_<

>_>

Yeah... at this point I'll just wait for Pudding to take over Hoenn.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#195PolimarioPosted 3/15/2013 6:04:55 AM
Eh, the Rahkshi are normally created by Makuta, whom became one of Akuro's vessels before, so they'll only follow their master, which is, in this case, Akuro. So, I doubt they would obey Pudding despite mind control.

Besides, they only want Poli, so turning them into Pudding's Law Enforcers doesn't really fit. They're hunters, not sheriffs.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#196OcarinaofToastPosted 3/15/2013 6:13:47 AM
Wow, just finished catching up. I think I scared XEvent-HorizonX from you know where. :c
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#197Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:23:24 AM(edited)
^^^

XEvent made Chocolate need to have ___ to live or something.
So, I have no clue on what you're talking about.
___

Polimario posted...
Eh, the Rahkshi are normally created by Makuta, whom became one of Akuro's vessels before, so they'll only follow their master, which is, in this case, Akuro. So, I doubt they would obey Pudding despite mind control.

Besides, they only want Poli, so turning them into Pudding's Law Enforcers doesn't really fit. They're hunters, not sheriffs.

Got it.
Still, I'm currently blank on how to end that confrontation.
Thinking of having the Fabulous question Pudding if he's the cause of the sky, have the Fabulous then seek to learn from Pudding's villainy. Then, Pudding refuses, claiming that the world should only be ruled by him.

And after a few more statues drop, he goes off to take over the rest of Hoenn, passess right over Lucy at Slateport, still claiming he's the ruler of the world, and then get Martini and Friends the path to stop Pudding.

That would generally leave me with little to nothing to type about the Rahkshi team.
But, I'd say that's fine, then what I had previously in mind for them.
#198TableFlipPosted 3/15/2013 6:28:50 AM
In the middle of the night,Emile woke up.She was laying on Taborus's chest plate.She got up and walked around.She first saw Jabba and Mary,laying on top of each other with their arms wrapped around each other.

Emile:I'm not suprised...

She then saw Zorua curled up in Peterson's lap while he was sleeping.

Emile:D'aaaaaw.

She then saw Ocarina,curled up by the fire.

Emile:Even though he's a human,he looks so cuter as half flareon.

She then saw WW sitting on a cliff.

Emile:Hey WW.

WW:Oh,yes,yes.Hello.What do you need?

Emile:Tableflip hasn't been showing much affection towards me.Do you know why?

WW:Oh,yes,yes.I could tell from the way he acts,he's trying to restrict himself.

Emile:Huh?

WW:He's trying not to be too "clingy".

Emile:Oh.How can I fix it?

WW:You do know Tableflip loves you,right?

Emile:Yes.

WW:He's just trying to keep his relationship with you by restricting himself.Try to make him feel unrestricted.Be aroused,or atleast act like it.I'm sure he'll show his affection towards you afterwards.

Emile:Thanks WW.

WW:Oh,yes,yes.That was no problem.You should go to sleep now,you have a lot to do in the morning.

Emile:Okay.

She walked over to Taborus and layed besidd him,falling asleep.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#199ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/15/2013 6:29:22 AM
Changlini posted...
^^^

XEvent made Chocolate need to have ___ to live or something.
So, I have no clue on what you're talking about.
___

Polimario posted...

Got it.
Still, I'm currently blank on how to end that confrontation.
Thinking of having the Fabulous question Pudding if he's the cause of the sky, have the Fabulous then seek to learn from Pudding's villainy. Then, Pudding refuses, claiming that the world should only be ruled by him.

And after a few more statues drop, he goes off to take over the rest of Hoenn, passess right over Lucy at Slateport, still claiming he's the ruler of the world, and then get Martini and Friends the path to stop Pudding.

That would generally leave me with little to nothing to type about the Rahkshi team.
But, I'd say that's fine, then what I had previously in mind for them.

At this point go ahead and have him go through Slateport. Really, at this point I might as well see how it goes.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#200OcarinaofToastPosted 3/15/2013 6:32:34 AM
I think I scared XEvent from our secret board. Not the one for RP talk, but the the other one...

I admitted to something there...
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png