This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Part 4

#21spadeguyPosted 3/13/2013 2:46:47 PM
Aaron awakened in the Digital Purgatory. He entered the arena grounds for practice. After the defeat of Cresselia, Mark gave Aaron half of the explored Digital Purgatory. Aaron opened it up for a guild of his own. His altered human code still allowed the Torterra-like powers, and durability. He approached Shaun the Shinx and gave him a slight glance.
"So this is it huh?" Shaun asked, "You're just leaving to go... where are you going?"
"I'm going anywhere! I'll still come and visit, I can control where my unconscious mind goes! Besides, I don't really think I'd be of anymore use here. I'll look for Mark before I le-"
The door burst open. Vince the Virizion entered. He and Aaron still haven't quite patched things up.
"WHO LET THE PEST IN!?!" Aaron said, jokingly.
Vince just smiled. He dissolved, and reappeared behind Aaron.

"WHA-!" Aaron grabbed Vince just as the Disappearance happened, and he was taken somewhere odd. It was a normal-ish place that just screamed adventure. Aaron took off his hat and sat down. This would be the perfect time to start an adventure.
(I'll just do my own thing for a while)
---
3DS FC: 1633-4227-0046 GT: AaronTheFair
#22OcarinaofToastPosted 3/13/2013 2:59:13 PM
TableFlip posted...
Jabba was staring at Mary's tails,flowing in the air.

Jabba:Mary.

Mary:Yes,Jabba?

Jabba:Are you a furry too?

Mary:Now that I think about it,yes.Yes I am.

Jabba:I love you,Mary.

Jabba hugged her.

Mary: *sigh*

Jabba: What are you thinking about?

Mary: This is a big change..., huh?

Jabba: What do you mean?

Mary: We went from staying in a different house every night to living in a castle.

Jabba: It's not that different. I mean, we're still with friends and we're together...

Mary: Yeah... And, you know something?

Jabba: What?

Mary: We can have basically anything we want.

Jabba: Like not being disturbed and interrupted every time we want to do something ourselves?

Mary: Pretty much...
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#23Astral_BeastPosted 3/13/2013 3:03:48 PM
Polimario posted...
[Wastelands]

A woman silently stared at the looming Fortress of S.o.U.L. The fortress, which held the crime syndicate's boss, stood admist the land, ever imposing, ever fearful.

??? ------------ "So...Maximillion's there...I've overheard them speaking of capturing something..."

She gripped the lance in her right palm harder, as she watched the fortress bustle with activity, and beep with the noise of sentries. Through her binoculars, she saw the countless Engineers busy keeping their mini bases maintained.

If they're capturing a being, I wonder if it's human....male...hopefully handsome...

She shook her head.

??? ------------ "Gloria, get it together. You're here on a self-imposed mission. FInding love can wait."

The girl continued to watch, waiting for an opportunity to strike.
______

[Abandoned Ship]

Poli went out, not noticing the rousing group members behind him.

As he reached the ship's entrance, he was greeted by the sea breeze.

Even though I promised myself not to Shift...with Akuro's looming threat, we'll need all the firepower we have. Especially with those Rahkshi roaming about like they own the place.

Poli rendered his promise void, and Shifted into Kyurem-W. As he examined the form he hasn't taken in 5 years, he hears noise behind him.

Pryce, still waking up, was the noise.

Pryce -------- "Poli? Is...that you? I thought you said you wouldn't Shift."
Poli ---------- "Given recent circumstances, it's time I abandoned my inner qualms and helped with my full abilities."

As Poli and Pryce went inside to rejoin the group, a purple figure flew near.

??? ---------- "There's Poli! I'm coming Poli!"
______

1.) Guess who's the purple figure.

2.) S.o.U.L. stands for: Syndicate of Universal Larceny.

Zenon!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#24TableFlipPosted 3/13/2013 3:09:00 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
Jabba was staring at Mary's tails,flowing in the air.

Jabba:Mary.

Mary:Yes,Jabba?

Jabba:Are you a furry too?

Mary:Now that I think about it,yes.Yes I am.

Jabba:I love you,Mary.

Jabba hugged her.

Mary: *sigh*

Jabba: What are you thinking about?

Mary: This is a big change..., huh?

Jabba: What do you mean?

Mary: We went from staying in a different house every night to living in a castle.

Jabba: It's not that different. I mean, we're still with friends and we're together...

Mary: Yeah... And, you know something?

Jabba: What?

Mary: We can have basically anything we want.

Jabba: Like not being disturbed and interrupted every time we want to do something ourselves?

Mary: Pretty much...

FYI,The groups riding Emile to Fiorre.Just saying it so you won't forget.Anyways...

Tableflip:You know since one of my spirits is zoroark,I can use illusions?

Jabba:So?

Tableflip:I can make you see whatever you want.

He shifted into a zoroark.Jabba whispers into Tableark's ear.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#25Chandler014Posted 3/13/2013 3:09:27 PM
You know, I just Realized. While I was making the list of characters I have, I Remembered I haven't Ended it with Kaxrei! Huh, maybe I'll use her again...
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#26ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/13/2013 3:11:47 PM
Markie's Side

FILLER

The next few days passed uneventful, as we sailed for the next destination... wherever that was. From how the Rustboro invasion failed at a massive scale, it wasn't that hard to guess that we wouldn't be in a situation like that again. Some of the sailors were still in the infirmary. Unfortunately, I didn't have any such luck and was forced to resume working on the deck. It was on one of these days that something odd happened.

"Markie! Markie!" called a voice. "Come quick!"

I turn my head to see Jimmy peering over the edge of the ship, staring at something with wonder. Curious, I run over to him.

"What?" I ask. "Let it be quick, Captain will have both of our heads if we stay too long."

He points to the sky. "Don't you see it?" he asks me.

I look where he points, and I see an amazing sight. Flying over the ocean was some sort of winged being, gracefully soaring past the clouds. My eyes widen as the figure slowly begins to turn in our direction, causing Jimmy to squeal with excitement, the boy barely able to contain himself.

Finally, it reaches the ship. For a moment, I look up above to see... a young woman, her face as beautiful as an angel's. The boat wildly rocks side to side. My ears burst as the... the...

... as she goes off into the distance.

I'm not sure exactly how long I stood there, gazing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#27willingmessPosted 3/13/2013 3:44:49 PM
There they were... Willingmess collapsed, and Serah standing upon the pedestal...

Tear: W-What are you doing Serah!?

Serah: ...... ahaha...... Ahahahah........... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I am becoming ruler of this world!

Tear: But why!? Serah, Why are you doing this!?

Serah: Why? Because I can! That's why! after 200 long years, my plan can finally come to fruition!

Tear: Wait... this doesn't seem right... Who exactly are you!?

Serah: Me? Me!? Finally! After Such a long time of this dumbness!! I can finally reveal my actual Identity!!!

Suddenly, Serah begins to flash brightly...... There..... in her place...... was the evil genius..... Pudding

Guy: Gasp! Who are you!?

Pudding: I Am Pudding!! The evilest and smartest being on the planet! And soon, when this process is complete! I shall be its ruler too!!!!

Guy: What! You-You tricked us!?

Quickly he gets up and starts running towards pudding, When suddenly, he is knocked away from behind!

Guy: .....What?

Standing there... with a glazed look upon his face, is Willingmess....

Pudding: Tsk tsk tsk... I wouldn't try to attack me in his presence!

Tear: What did you do to him!?

Pudding: Ohh... not much.... I just replaced all of his old memories.... He now thinks of me as his wife! To think! He was the only one that could stop me, and now, he's my most loyal slave!!

Guy: Wh-What exactly is happening now though....

Pudding: Oh.... I'm just gaining ultimate powers! I borrowed these ideas from Kefka, Marx, and Marluxia! Pretty good if I do say so myself!

The group tries to lay ahold of Pudding, but Willingmess fends them off! He then grabs ahold of his head and screams!

Willingmess: No! No! You can't harm her!!!!!

Suddenly, Pudding begins to glow... He grows huge and gains a human body!

Pudding: Ahahahahahahaha! let's test this power out!

Suddenly, a huge wind begins to blow! and the whole group except for Willingmess is blown outside and knocked unconscious!.......

Later... they wake up.... to a horrible world... the sky is a bloody red... the land is in waste.... and monuments of Pudding are everywhere...

Guy: Oh.... no.......

(This means everywhere.....)
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#28Astral_BeastPosted 3/13/2013 3:47:39 PM
willingmess posted...
There they were... Willingmess collapsed, and Serah standing upon the pedestal...

Serah: ...... ahaha...... Ahahahah........... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I am becoming ruler of this world!

Serah: Why? Because I can! That's why! after 200 long years, my plan can finally come to fruition!

Serah: Me? Me!? Finally! After Such a long time of this dumbness!! I can finally reveal my actual Identity!!!

Suddenly, Serah begins to flash brightly...... There..... in her place...... was the evil genius..... Pudding

Pudding: I Am Pudding!! The evilest and smartest being on the planet! And soon, when this process is complete! I shall be its ruler too!!!!

Quickly he gets up and starts running towards pudding, When suddenly, he is knocked away from behind!

Pudding: Ohh... not much.... I just replaced all of his old memories.... He now thinks of me as his wife! To think! He was the only one that could stop me, and now, he's my most loyal slave!!

Pudding: Oh.... I'm just gaining ultimate powers! I borrowed these ideas from Kefka, Marx, and Marluxia! Pretty good if I do say so myself!

The group tries to lay ahold of Pudding, but Willingmess fends them off! He then grabs ahold of his head and screams!

Suddenly, a huge wind begins to blow! and the whole group except for Willingmess is blown outside and knocked unconscious!.......

Later... they wake up.... to a horrible world... the sky is a bloody red... the land is in waste.... and monuments of Pudding are everywhere...

*Silently points gun at Willingmess*
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#29Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 3:54:47 PM(edited)
willingmess posted...

Serah: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Default Reaction---> "Knew it."

Anyways;

[---SlatePort---]
{Before the red dawn of doom}
(Day)

The sun has risen high above the blue sky! Spreading its rays across the bright sandy beaches of Hoenn! But within the bustling market filled with Stat boosting Drugs, Secret base decoration, and the Berry Powder containers, the Casual Looking MD Grunt, and the cyclist that ever rates your speed, were both furiously rapidly smashing the Berry Crusher.

CMDG-------"Hurry! Time's almost up!"
Cyclist-------"I'm trying man!"

The smell of both balance Lansat, and sweat Magost was in the air, spreading all around the market.

Tourist 1----"Arceus, what's that smell?!"
Tourist 2----"It's amazing!"
Tourist 3----"Where is it coming from?!"
Tourist 4----"Over there!"

They all stare at the two people with bikes hammering away at the Berry crusher, all the while a mesh of colorful dust formed around them, glittering within the air!

Tourist 3----"This is so going on the World Wide Web!"

The pictures started to be taken, and the cloud of dust darkened around the two crushing berries! Even a balanced, yet sweet juices started to squirt out everywhere! Bringing joy to those who've were touched by the liquid!

Berry Crusher Lady----"Alright! Time's almost up!"
Cyclist----------------------"I.. I have to stop!"
Casual MD grunt--------"Just a little more!"
Both-------------------------"NNNYAAARGH!!!"

*POOF!*

The powder spread everywhere!
But, when it settled down, the two emerged with a box full of Metabolism Down!
The Crowd cheered and cheer-

"ALL ABOARD THE SS ANNE!"
"TEN MINUTES UNTIL THE BOARDING PLANKS RETRACT!"
"THAT IS ALL!"

Cyclist---"Alright, let's find-"

The woman with the black veil over her left arm became seen by the two, ever approaching with her right hand on the bicycle, and the three black fizzy Enigma Berry sodas within the item carrier on the front of the bike.

Arckson---"Eye-yie-yie, you two look like powder people!"
Cyclist-----"Never mind that now, let's board the ship!"

They all then hurried along with their bikes, and cargo to the short line leading into the SS Anne. And once boarded, the three found the rooms 050 and 049, just below the main deck, and continued to unpack their things.

After a while, the SS Anne departed from the port, and out, passing the abandoned ship within Route 108, through Route 107, bypassing Dewford town within 106, and out to the east of Route 105, leaving for the choppy sea of Hoenn, and beyond!
_____

[Takes place before Willingmess' post]
[Gave me an idea for Martini's group too!]
#30willingmessPosted 3/13/2013 3:52:43 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
willingmess posted...

*Silently points gun at Willingmess*

*Silently raises flameshields*

C'mon.... he's not invincible.... Pudding became overlord of the earth and became really hard to kill...
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon