This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Part 4

#301PolimarioPosted 3/16/2013 5:26:56 AM
Poli and Co. looked back at Slateport.

Nightmare --- "Shouldn't we be meeting up with Mephy and that angel?"
Sonya ------- "They'll eventually run into Poli."
Poli ---------- "Yeah, they always do. Always."

Suddenly Zenon appears in front of Poli.

Gloria -------- "Like so?"
Poli ---------- "Exactly."
Zenon ------- "At last, we've reunited Poli!"
Poli ---------- "Yeah yeah, you found me."

They walked down a bit, bypassing the Trick House. The 5 were walking down the Route, the Bike Path empty overhead, wild Pokemon mysteriously missing down below.

??? ---------- "Halt, you may not cross city limits!"
Poli ---------- "Says who?"

The guard was visibly nervous.

Guard -------- "Grandmaster Pudding! Return to Slateport or face punishment."

Poli grinned.

Poli ---------- "I got this."

Poli walked up to the guard, looking him up and down, making himself salivate.

Guard -------- "Return now, or suffer. Please, don't anger him, it'll be bad for both of us."
Poli ---------- "I faced worse, heck, I am worse. Grepa or Chilan?"
Guard -------- "What?"
Poli ---------- "Trying to decide what Berry would be best to accompany you down my throat."
Guard -------- "Uh...you're joking. You've got to be. There's no way you cou-"
Poli ---------- "Do I look like I kid around?"

Poli's face was cold as ice.

Guard -------- "Uh....on second thought, go right ahead."

With that, the guard hightailed it out of there. When he faded from view, Poli chuckled.

Poli --------- "Worked like a charm."

His stomach rumbled.

Poli ---------- "...Though admittedly, I kinda made myself hungry with that stunt."
Gloria -------- "I'll give you something to be hungry for..."

She leapt at Poli, and they began kissing, arms wrapped around each other, as they fell down to the ground.

Sonya -------- "Come on you two, there'll be time for that in Mauville."
Nightmare --- "Come to think of it, do we even have a plan?"
Sonya ------- "We're just trusting Poli's gut instinct at this point."
Nightmare --- "Well then, welcome to Poké-Earth's greatest food tour in history."

He was punched by Poli, whom got up with Gloria.

Poli ---------- "Think you're a wise guy, huh?"
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#302TableFlipPosted 3/16/2013 6:16:45 AM
Chef:Do you even know what that amulet does?

Ocarina:No,but I'll try it.

He puts the amulet on his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ocarina finds himself in a place full of wreckage,even worse than when Oblivia was nuked.There are multiple,destroyed statues of jigglypuff,and there's a destroted statue of a person.They are lined up on diferent sides like they're a borderline.There's a pillar in the middle with a red button on it.Ocarina walks towards the pillar.Above the button,there's this text.

Press to see the history of poke'world war 4

Ocarina pressed the button.A hologram popped up showing multiple images,with a person talking about them.

Hello,visitor! We all know about PWW1,where Kanto was in war with Sinnoh,Unova,and Ransei.After that was PWW2,where everyone sided against each other.The war ended when Oblivia was nuked into destruction.Then there was PWW3,where Dudley the dictator slowly took over the world while multiple forces tried to stop him.PWW4 then started.

The images disappeared,and it showed a hollogram of a jigglypuff.

"Hello,my name is Dudley.Years and years ago,I conquered the world.Later,somehow,an army rose up to me saying that they was going to conquer the world.There was a huge war,until everyone brought out weapons of max destruction,using them on each other.The whole world went into destruction.Almost everyone was mutated.There are only a few survivors,one being me.The survivors of my army and their army are still fighting 'till this day."

The jigglypuff hologram disappeared.A paper then printed out of the pillar,saying,"Thanks for visiting the museum.".

If you want me to delete this,tell me.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#303OcarinaofToastPosted 3/16/2013 6:34:14 AM
No no, don't delete it.
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#304PolimarioPosted 3/16/2013 6:41:58 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
No no, don't delete it.

Yes, delete it.

He's implying that our efforts to stop Dudley/Pudding failed.

He's implying Willingmess never was broken out of trance.
---
#305Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:12:51 AM(edited)
Meh, I've been currently building up to an NER event, and I could easily have a part where, after a bit of better build-up, they come in and Force the party onto their planet.

But, I'd rather continue the build up for just a while longer.
Although personally, I want to make the KoG a much, much larger threat than Pudding. But, what I originally have in mind to prove it that it is, requires at least another topic of build-up at my current pace.
___-

Gubbey, Awesome intro btw.
#306TableFlipPosted 3/16/2013 7:14:15 AM
Polimario posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
No no, don't delete it.

Yes, delete it.

*cough*thefuturecanbechanged*cough*
---
#307PolimarioPosted 3/16/2013 7:21:51 AM
TableFlip posted...
Polimario posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
No no, don't delete it.

Yes, delete it.

*cough*thefuturecanbechanged*cough*

Eh...good point.

Sorry for any rashness.
---
#308Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:28:13 AM(edited)
Which reminds me, I should get another group of nameless grunts go through a deep subject.
*Actually starts working on a part now*
*Deciding which to actually continue*
* Distracted by TV*
#309TableFlipPosted 3/16/2013 7:40:41 AM
(This is only what happens if the main group never stops Pudding)

As Ocarina's walking around the destroted poke'earth,he sees a lady.Half of the lady's face looks like it melted from the radiation.She looks like a mix of multiple pokemon.

Ocarina:Who are you?

Lady:Wait...it's you!

She walks up to him and puts her hands around his face.He turns Ocarina's face to see if it's him.

Lady:Ocarina!

Ocarina:How do you know me?

Lady:*cough* *wheeze* Do you remember me?

Ocarina:No...who are you?

Lady:It's me! Mary!

Ocarina:Mary? You don't look like yourself. Where's everyone else?

Mary:*cough* I'll tell you.First of all,you know about PWW4,right?

Ocarina:Yes.

Mary:This is what happened to everyone.Some still survive,but most are dead.Tableflip,along with Emile,joined Dudley to fight the disguising army.In the last battle they fought,they were burned alive by a arcanine hybrid's flamethrower.Peterson and Zorua found shelter during the war,but the radiation left from the bomb mutated them.Peterson merged together with Zorua.The zorua was killed by the mutation,but Peterson was still alive.And Jabba...

Ocarina:What about him?

Mary:I...I killed him...

Ocarina:WHAAAAT!?

Mary:I had to...he was hit by a missile trying to save me.He suffered huge brain damage,and he went insane.One day,he tried to kill me.I had to kill him so I could live...

Ocarina:Oh...

Mary starts to cry,as she does something to Ocarina's amulet,sending him back to the present.

"Please stop this..."
---
#310PolimarioPosted 3/16/2013 7:47:59 AM
[???]

In a pitch black realm, where no light shines, where no hope resides, where everything and anything is meaningless except for the sole resident, a blood-red eye pierced the very darkness it embodied, controlled, was composed of.

This is a surprise turn. That Jigglypuff, believing that he owns that world...

In the darkness, a view faded in, a view which depicted a castle in an unnamed region. In its throne room resided a Jigglypuff. Outside, a few figures existed.

This will be worth observing...seeing the fool grow drunk with power...

The view altered, changed to that of a boy, one with a black blade.

This fool is the epitome of mockery. He thinks he knows darkness? He's lucky to have not met ME.

Akuro changed the view yet again. Located inside a vast space vessel, three figures explored.

So...this is that thing those humans claim make black holes bow, and so on and so forth...

Akuro turned his view towards a place back on Poké-Earth, one with a woman and a Mew.

And here we have the Menace to Shinies...frankly, I am amused that the Ancestor of all Pokemon shares her hatred...

On the small chance the Rahkshi do fail, her hatred...it could be used. Yes, her immense despising of Shinies will definitely be useful in eliminating the Light Frost, whom, ever since his ressurection, has become Shiny. Speaking of which...

Akuro turned his view to the route between Slateport and Mauville. He focused on Poli's group.

There he is...the Light Frost. That of which is destined to defeat me...

Akuro continued to observe Poké-Earth, ever paitent, waiting for a potential vessel...ever since his plan with that of his creation failed.
---