This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Part 4

#441Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 1:26:24 PM
willingmess posted...
@ Changlini.

I forgot to mention, the shrines give out teqniques not items.

...I'll be fine if you'd PM me an explanation of what those are.
#442Astral_BeastPosted 3/17/2013 1:51:30 PM
Non canon time!

TO 500!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#443GubbeyPosted 3/17/2013 1:52:16 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Non canon time!

TO 500!

Not quite :P
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#444Astral_BeastPosted 3/17/2013 1:53:14 PM
Gubbey posted...
Astral_Beast posted...
Non canon time!

TO 500!

Not quite :P

Well it is close.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#445TableFlipPosted 3/17/2013 1:54:13 PM
TO 450!

Also,I'll be changing Mark's name into Markus to prevent confusion.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#446TableFlipPosted 3/17/2013 2:02:58 PM
Dawn:Oh,Chack,I love you.

Chack:I-I-I

Chack vanished into thin air.

Dawn:What happened to him?

Mods:We had to exterminate him.

Dawn:Why?

Mods:He was disobeying the laws of the GameFaqs clan.He had to be stopped or else the kingdom will collapse on itself.

Dawn:How did he disobey the laws?

Mods:He was posting disruptingly.

Dawn:Huh?

Mods:You'll understand later.

The table where all the mods and admins sat at grew a jet and flew into the sky.

Dawn:NOOOOOOO!!!

Mods:Did you just post in all caps!?

Dawn:Uh,No! NOOOOOOO-

Dawn vanished into thin air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chack:So you're here too,huh?

Dawn:What is this place?

Chack:Gamefaqs Purgatory.

The place was filled with crazy people spamming,flaming,and saying things in all caps.

Dawn:How do we get out?

Chack:I do not know...
---
I don't even know anymore.
#447Chandler014Posted 3/17/2013 2:17:06 PM
Finally, Mephy's group is at Mauville. Now, Unless TVirus or Gubbey have any Objections, I'm going to get typing.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#448willingmessPosted 3/17/2013 2:25:04 PM
My gosh!! So close to 450, yet so far away!!.....
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#449Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 2:25:26 PM
Anna..
..Yes?
Are we not for each other?
..We're married, aren't we?
Then, why do we fight all the time?

Anna is seen gazing upon the horrid red sea, seeing countless statues of Pudding being sat on by Pellipers, seeing a couple of stray Wailords that have come up for air, even taking a look back towards the main deck she's on, seeing countless MD Grunts try to clean the walls, the floors, and suspiciously look at the Igglybuffs trying to board the LSRC.

Where is Monicle and Octillery anyway?
Did they already take a break?

She then sees the woman with that stained sword, now sheathed, come at her.

Anna--------''Finally, you're back!''
Woman----''I'm only here because Monicle, and Octillery got annoyed at me following them, and everyone else on this ship seems to want to touch this sword for some reason.''

Anna then looks at the Sheath, seeing how wide, and define the wavy patterns implanted within the black leather is.

Anna--------''You know, when are you going to tell me your name?''
Woman----''I'll only tell you if you share with me something private..''
Anna--------''How about a back story?''
Woman----''Why not? Much better than this ominous view of red.''

They both lay their arms on the railing in the front of the ship, gazing upon the countless confused Wingulls trying to fetch a snack. She then begins.

Anna-------''Like.. Cap, I came from a large family that was always warring with each other.''
Woman---''Go on..''
Anna-------''My Mom and Dad were the kind of parents that stuck to the old principles of discipline. And yet, they've always manage to fight with each other. But not with belts, but with words.''
Woman---''Okay..''
Anna-------''It would only get worse, as the poisonous anger that they both released at each other, would seep into my to brothers. First, it was merely the youngest breaking birthday presents of the oldest, but over the years, it turned to name calling, blackmailing, and generally bullying.''
Woman---''What about you?''
Anna------''Since I was young, I never got any of the flack the other two received. So I only watched as the oldest, annoyed of having to come in to stop Mom, and Dad from fighting, lock himself away from reality. While the youngest continued to abuse his annoyance, to the great dislike of the parents.''
Woman---''But, what does that have to do with you?''
Anna-------''Both mom and Dad directed their anger towards the three of us, and it only worsened as each year went on. And when I became eighteen, I was able to place myself with getting a job with the Guards, while my oldest brother went into obscurity, and the youngest now is just up to no good.''
Woman----''What about that.. Cap?''

After sighing, Anna continued.

Anna--------''Cap came from worse, each time he wanted to do something positive for his parents, it only ended with the family bitterly yelling at each other. So, naturally, he generally stays away from trying to do anything positive... Until I came along, and dragged him to a date.''
''I mean, at first it great! We had a lot of things in common, and we both shared a dislike towards our parents. But, after we married, our true selves were shown unto each other. While at times, Cap proved himself to be always distracted by the TV, always forgetful after he uses anything electronic, I proved myself to generally be a forceful cave-woman.''
Woman-----''And why didn't you two divorce? ''
Anna---------''Because, none of us want to be on that long list of failed marriages, no matter how many times we fight.. Funny thing though, we both always found a way to dig out the reasons why we love, and loved each other within the past..''
Woman-----''So, am I right to think that you two had a big fight just before OBL?''
Anna--------''Yes, and we haven't seen each other since.. Now, tell me your name.''

Anna waited for a response.
#450PolimarioPosted 3/17/2013 2:26:27 PM
450!
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013