This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Part 4

#61ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/13/2013 4:16:41 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
@Poli

Hey, it's not going to be a fight.

I'm FAR smarter than to let ANOTHER of my characters get killed.

But seriously, I can't take Lucy's story anywhere until you all show up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#62PolimarioPosted 3/13/2013 4:21:03 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
@Poli

Hey, it's not going to be a fight.

I'm FAR smarter than to let ANOTHER of my characters get killed.

But seriously, I can't take Lucy's story anywhere until you all show up.

Well, we're all waiting for TVirus, he's the one heading our group's movement direction.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#63TVirusPredatorPosted 3/13/2013 4:25:20 PM
"Well, the next destination is Mauville, with a stop at Slateport along the way so we can try and find out more about these hybrid outbreaks." Pryce said. "But Mel, I was hoping that when you woke up, we could talk about my daughter."

"Ah, yes." Mephistopheles said. "Your little bundle of hellish joy."

"Mel, you wanna hold back on those comments during this conversation."

"No, you want me to--"

"Mel, where is my Keyblade?"

The demon looks at his side, and notices that the teeth of Pryce's Keyblade is in his side.

"Now anyway," Pryce continued. "Sadie's seriously concerned about her... heritage."

"What's wrong with being a demon? We tend to be really powerful."

"That's just it. She's concerned about all this power that she has. It's just like when I first discovered the Satsui no Hado within me. When I considered what I might become..."

"You preferred death over that."

"Exactly. I've convinced her not to kill herself, but she's convinced me that she needs both of us."

"Both of us?"

"Yes. To teach her. Someone like you, who's an expert at wielding power of her nature, and someone like me, who's an expert at holding back the nature of said power."

"...I see. Of course. I'll be happy to help."

"Thanks. Now-- wait, 'happy to help'? Will this be anything like when you taught me how to use magic?"

"...that remains to be seen. Although, I'd expect that we won't get interrupted by uppity holy forces who are too hypocritical to see the error of their ways."

Just then, a winged being came crashing through the hull of the ship. When the dust settled, it was revealed to be Angelica.

"YOU!!!" The angel shouted, noticing Mephistopheles.

"You were saying?" Pryce asked Mephistopheles.

"Well, we haven't started training yet, so..."

"I don't know if you're strong enough to fight, but you know I'll help hold her off." Pryce said, taking the teeth out of Mephistopheles's side. He then called for the others. "Everyone, right here! We've got an uninvited guest!"
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#64ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/13/2013 4:32:39 PM
Bump!
---
#65TableFlipPosted 3/13/2013 4:36:59 PM
Emile woke up in the middle of her sleep.

Emile:Ugh...where's Tableflip?

She wandered around her cabin.She then saw Tablecune sitting next to the window,howling.

Awoooooooooooo!

Emile:We've been through a lot,and you're still singing me your love song.

Tablecune nodded.

Emile:May I howl with you?

Tablecune nodded again.Emile got on her fours,and shifted into a vaporeon.She sat next to Tablecune and leaned towards him.

Vapemile:I'm ready. :)

Tablecune:Okay.

Vapemile:Awooooooo!

Tablecune:Awoooooooooo!

An old guy opened his window outside.

Old Guy:Stop making noise you dogs!

The couple continued to howl.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#66TVirusPredatorPosted 3/13/2013 4:52:04 PM
The Bump Ends With You
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#67ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/13/2013 4:52:19 PM
In the meantime, I'm continuing Markie's story.

Markie's Side

The ship begins to rock wildly. Captain finally gave me a day off from labor, and I'm nursing my sore limbs in the cabin. Between trying not to puke and trying to rest, I was probably working harder than I would be actually doing something helpful. Still, it was something to do that wasn't monotonous, and that was good.

However, in true sailing fashion, it takes only minutes for something to go terribly wrong. A roar echoes over the horizon, shaking me to my core. I begin to travel to the main deck, each roar rocking the boat even more. I begin to shiver, fearing the worst.

I reach the deck, and turn towards the sound. Immediately, I regret coming up. Towering above me was an enormous Gyarados. It roars once more, sending me to the floor. I begin to turn to run, only to come face to face with who else but Captain Bart himself. I proceed to turn the other way. Pirates run out from behind me, preparing to assault the beast. I question the logic in attacking it, but the rest of the crew isn't deterred by such facts.

TBC
---
#68GubbeyPosted 3/13/2013 5:04:32 PM
"You gotta be KIDDING me!" Angelica exclaimed as a miniature throng of Mephistopheles's allies gathered before her.

The demon had his foot on a small wooden stool. "Tsk tsk tsk, Angelica. You may as well have sent a Magikarp to kill me." He kicked the stool away, it sliding across the wooden floor.

"Do you happen to like songs?
I shall sing of your great pain,
Should you decide to fight this throng,
You would have to be insane."

Mephistopheles twirled dramatically, pulling out a rose and breathing in the fragrance deeply.

"*Sniiiiiiifffffff...* Ahhhh..."

He then turned his head to Angelica.

"Ahh, ma belle peche,
Stop your frowning...
Let us start fresh,
Or you'll be drowning."

He then took a bow, and moved behind the others.

Angelica was furious. "What the he--"

She was struck by lightning.

"--ck... Whatever. I'm not done with you, Mephistopheles. From now on, you better watch the skies, 'cause I'm taking you down!"

She then shot upwards, creating another hole in the hull.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#69PolimarioPosted 3/13/2013 5:10:38 PM(edited)
Poli patched up the holes with ice, grumbling.

Poli ---------- "...Well that was quick. I was curious to see how angel tasted like."

Pryce shot Poli a daring glance.

Poli ---------- "What? You only told me humans were off the menu. She's not human."

Nightmare broke the tension with a comedic smile and wink.

Nightmare --- "So, who's ready to set sail for Slateport?"
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#70Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 5:15:32 PM
RE for LotRS---

--Chocolate eats Spiked Ice cream, gaisn lotsa fat, drops the fat, and does a spell to clean it up!
--Chocolate then flies away to someplace!
--Furez and Sam discover the strange crates of Berries!
--Furez takes the crates to the Guard Building!

--The Unofficial Gym opens!
--After the Unofficial Gym Opening, Luke, Isaac, and Cress travel around the land to get stronger!
--During the opening, the Press sees Sonya, and ignores Grad!
--Sonya is then asked about her four year absence from everywhere by the reporters!
--Prindle then comes in to distract them, and Marknam' takes Sonya away from the reporters!
--Leaving Sonya to do whatever she wants, Marknam' goes to look for that Custap berry Plant!

[---LotRS---]
(Evening)

The sky was Orange from the sun setting, and strangely, the clouds still burned.
Above the opened Unofficial Gym, above the countless reporters still following Prindle, Petite, and the Bibarels. Uka-6 calmly floated within its levitation ball.

The crew reviewed the situation.

Norah------"Alright, what's happening?"

The Co-pilot looks out the main window, and up towards the sky.
He sees the clouds within the orange sky slowly burn a will-o-wisp like blue, leaving countless strains of red charred pieces of gas in the fire's wake.

Lugand---------"The sky is still burning for some reason."
Norah-----------"Why is that anyways?"

A few other crew members join in on the conversation, along with a curious female Hydreigon.

Crew 2----------"Sam got back to us on that a while ago, we've been detecting some source of.. something.. being the cause of it."
Crew 1----------"Wait, we're forgetting rule XX!"
Hyrdreigon----"If.. nothing can.. explain it?"
All---------------"Magic."

---On the Ground---

Down below Yuka-6, ever within the White Lady's shade. The human Jace was walking alongside his friend, Ycre. Passing a few hybrid pedestrians, and a few strange looking grunts carrying cases labeled with NER, Jace thought to Ycre.

Jace---"You know.. I've been wondering.."
Ycre---"About what?"
Jace---"I want to start a gym, but not any Gym, a Dark gym!"

Ycre, surprised at the sudden decision, responds back to the sign bearer.

Ycre---"In these times? One dark gym had this incident with a few of its disobeying pokemon, and then there's that-"
Jace---"I know that, but.. I know who can train me in the ways to control dark pokemon with ease.."
Ycre---"And where will you go to find such a person?"
Jace---"Unova."

Jace arrives at the house, the sky invisibly burning, yet starting to red more vibrantly. He shifts into an Alakazam, and looks through the house, finding the Larvitar he had stay within the house while he went on to train. After that, he meets back with Ycre outside the house, and after locking the door, he gives the keys to Ycre.

Ycre---"So.. I guess this is goodbye?"
Jace---"Only until I become a gym leader!"
Ycre---"Heh, well, enjoy your time with that Pupitar then.."
Jace---"Yeah.."

The Alakazam then shifts into a Thundurus, and stuff the Pupitar inside his cloud. After floating up into the air, readying to blast off into the red skies, he looks back down to Ycre.

Jace---"See ya!"

Ycre waves, seeing the Thundurus blast off within his cloud towards the direction of Unova.

[Alright Jace, I did it.]
[Now, I'll get on Martini and friends.]