This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Part 4

#71XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/13/2013 6:17:05 PM
"THERE IS A RAP BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATLE IN MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!" -Niche, in Lavender Town.

Everyone looks at him like he's insane (which he is.)
*~*~*
"Do I hear autotunes? Maybe you're insecure 'cuz your voice be spewin' all kinds a' fumes!" -Contents.

"Starting to attack with your words now? Do not cry. I'm only trying to break your pride." -Meloetta.
*~*~*
And after a sudden sonic boom, Niche was off for Driftveil City.
---
Wynaut?
#72protobakurionPosted 3/13/2013 6:41:00 PM
Lol Pupitar=/=Larvitar but otherwise great job. I'll do the next part and thanks again.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#73PolimarioPosted 3/13/2013 6:45:23 PM(edited)
The Pokemon herd was corralled into a large chamber. Gloria noticed that many other Pokemon were already in the chamber.

S.Grunt ------ "Alright, there's a fresh batch for the scientists. Wonder why they want all these Pokemon though."
SG 2 ---------- "Do not question the Lord. C'mon, there's a meeting scheduled for all grunts. Something about Project Cold Storage."
SG1 ----------- "Coming."

The chamber door slammed shut. The Escavalier took action, when the only sound was that of silence and Pokemon cries.

Looking around, the Escavalier spotted an AC vent. It slowly hovered up, and busted the grate with a well-placed lance thrust. Placing it's arms on the vent interior, the iron-clad bug deShifted, and Gloria climbed up into the vent. She made sure her Twin Lances were fastened to her back strap.

And we're in.

She began to navigate the vents.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#74Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:54:15 PM
[---Verdanturf Town---]
(Hoenn.)

Within the Grassy fields, the white haired Octy(formally RS), his glasses still clean, and his lab coat still stretched out to fit a rashiram, looked towards the still blue sky.

A past life.. I wonder if we all each have gone through a past life..

He turns to the Fabulous, seeing the shades covering its Furret eyes.

Octy-----"Martini... can you let me look through your shades?"
Martini--"Oh my, what do you ever plan to do with them?"
Octy-----"I am just interested in what I might see.."

The Fabulous, ever so gracious, lends the shades to Octy.

Yes.. if this projects the true form of one into reality, him taking it off should've returned me to a Rashiram.. by why hasn't it?

Through the clever placement of the shades within his hands, Octy first looks at the Aggron Hybrid loafing around, seeing him become a middle Aged looking student again.

Interesting... I wonder, what will I see if I look at Martini?

He then turns the shades in the direction of Martini, but just before the looked through the dark shades, Celeste interrupted him, and the Fabulous with a question.

Celeste----"So, I'm guessing that being the villains isn't gonna work out after all eh?"
Martini-----"Nonsense dear, we've merely have gone past another act of this play."

He sees the sky above them all start to turn red.

Martini-----"See? Even the skies agree! We should continue on to be the grand villains!"
Celeste----"But what about Rhapsody? She-"

Rhapsody awakes from her sleep, still feeling enraged, but forgetting why.

Rhapsody---"Ugh! What happened?! I feel like I got hit by my cauldron.."
Celeste------"Oh, uh... you got sick-yes, sick! ..An-And.. we had to bring you here!"
Rhapsody---"Really? That's strange.. weird sky.."
Octy----------"Indeed, I've suspect it's being caused by something other than a really strong, and dangerous solar storm.."
Rhapsody---"Then let's get to the bottom of that, I want to return to my-I remember! THOSE LEGOS!!"
Octy----------"If we find them, will you stop screaming?"
Rhapsody---"I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!"
Celeste------"I'll take that as a yes, where to?"
Octy----------"To a TV with news channel, the 'Legos' would certainly have shown up-"

Through the powers of the Fabulous, a portal showed up to them with a TV screen showing the latest footage of where Team Bionicle have been currently rampaging through.

Martini-------"My dear, maybe we should get to know their plots, they may be more than just rampaging buffoons."
Rhapsody---"NO! I AM GOING TO KEEEELL THEM!"
Celeste------"Alright, hop on, I want to get this over with."

Martini obliged, along with Octy, and the three then flew off into the direction of Team Bionicle. But not before Octy gave back the dark Shades to Martini.

[Did I do Martini, Celeste, and Rhapsody okay?]
#75TableFlipPosted 3/13/2013 7:02:53 PM
When Tablecune and Vapemile stopped howling,they put their noses together to show their love for each other.They walked outside to the lake.

Tablecune:Want to go for a swim?

Vapemile:Yes.

They dived into the lake at the same time.They put their paws together and danced in the water.After they finished,they stepped out of the pool and shook the water off if them like a dog after a bath.They walked back to their cabin,walking close together.When they got back to their cabin,Tablecune layed on the bed and fell asleep.Vapemile layed beside him and fell asleep as well.

"I'll love you forever."
---
I don't even know anymore.
#76XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/13/2013 7:06:08 PM
Changlini posted...
Snip.

["Doing homework" on the PC]

You did great. :)
---
Wynaut?
#77PolimarioPosted 3/13/2013 7:14:40 PM(edited)
[S.o.U.L. Fortress]

Maximillion stood behind a podium, as the various grunts, Engineers, and his other subjects gathered in the large auditorium. The lights dimmed, as the last of them came in. Maximillion began to speak,

Maximillion --- "Loyal men and women of our glorious Syndicate of Universal Larceny, I present to you a change in plans.

As you are aware, Project Cold Storage is underway. We have sent the Containment Trucks to Mauville, expecting the target to arrive. However...it has not arrived, defying our timetables.

So, today, we will send out the Containment Aerial Copters, who's designs our fantastic Spy Division have lovingly stolen from the Land of the Setting Sun. Our machines have been notably advanced thanks to them. So, Spies, please stand up, so you may be applauded by your fellow S.o.U.L. members."

Some of the audience rose, and were greeted by the booming noise of applause. They bowed, and sat back down.

Maximillion --- "We are one step closer to rivaling the mighty Legends. We are one step closer to owning the world. And we have good news on the Mio Front.

The scientists we put in charge of Project Mio Curative have released their latest results. The current success rate is now 99%. Very soon, we will be able to release our curative to the world, all the while snagging a pretty penny."

The audience roared in excitement and cheer.

Maximillion --- "This is the dawn of a new era! An era where our syndicate is at the top. Thank you for your time."

The crowd applauded, and returned to their work. Maximillion made his way to his office.

All according to plan.

While the flight squadron prepared to take off, everyone, full of cheer, paid no heed to the slowly reddening sky, ever defying the eternally dark cloud cover.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#78TVirusPredatorPosted 3/13/2013 7:34:28 PM
The Bump Ends With You: Bump Remix
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#79OcarinaofToastPosted 3/13/2013 8:01:47 PM
I'm goin to bed. G'Night!
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#80TVirusPredatorPosted 3/13/2013 8:22:56 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
I'm goin to bed. G'Night!

---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu