This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For all those that hate genwunners

#11framewreck(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:10:29 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...
You know they continue to make the older pokemon stronger don't you?

For all those that make non sequitur comments...

a "genwunner" is someone who insists that the only good games are old games, specifically the first generation, in all their glitchy glory.

Then Gamefreak must be a genwunner. Pikachu has yet to leave Ashes's side and Alakazam is still a broken Pokemon. Not to mention Venusaur and Ninetails have been updated. Last face it, fans of later gens are going to have to wait in line for updates to their favorite pokes.
#12jakovuPosted 3/14/2013 10:13:22 AM
framewreck posted...
Then Gamefreak must be a genwunner. Pikachu has yet to leave Ashes's side

Games =/= anime
#13AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/14/2013 10:15:31 AM
framewreck posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...

a "genwunner" is someone who insists that the only good games are old games, specifically the first generation, in all their glitchy glory.

Then Gamefreak must be a genwunner. Pikachu has yet to leave Ashes's side and Alakazam is still a broken Pokemon. Not to mention Venusaur and Ninetails have been updated. Last face it, fans of later gens are going to have to wait in line for updates to their favorite pokes.

lol
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#14Arne83Posted 3/14/2013 10:16:30 AM
I fail to see your point... if you're even trying to make one.
---
"Oh no...wiki has attained self-consciousness!" -SOLDIER_Bankai
#15KingTumbleweedPosted 3/14/2013 10:16:39 AM
framewreck posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...

Supporting your games=/=genwunner.

Well done for mentioning Pikachu by the way, showcasing your mascot surely implies you're a genwunner.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#16ryudin89Posted 3/14/2013 10:17:10 AM
framewreck posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...

Dat reasoning.... It's just too much for me to take.....

Ohgod.....
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#17AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/14/2013 10:18:08 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
framewreck posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...

Well done for mentioning Pikachu by the way, showcasing your mascot surely implies you're a genwunner.

I found it funny, like jakovu mentioned, that TC brings up Gamefreak and then references the anime.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#18framewreck(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:19:18 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
framewreck posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...

What other mascot was I supposed to mention? Mickey Mouse? But I'm glad they have a name for something though. What do they call people who like later gens? Elitist?
#19Skyward_SneaselPosted 3/14/2013 10:22:21 AM
framewreck posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...
framewreck posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...

What other mascot was I supposed to mention? Mickey Mouse? But I'm glad they have a name for something though. What do they call people who like later gens? Elitist?

Realistic.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#20KingTumbleweedPosted 3/14/2013 10:24:27 AM
framewreck posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...
framewreck posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
framewreck posted...

Thanks, you misread my point and then failed to bring up an actual argument.
Genwunner=someone who insists the first gen is the best and every other gen is inferior in every way.
Now come at me!
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams