This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they keep the medals in these

#1HoundoomedPosted 3/14/2013 1:03:55 PM
I just loved the medals in White 2. I was, like, catching Pokémon, exploring the areas and getting badges, then I went to heal my Pokémon and there was this guy in white and I was like "Whoa! That guy's just standing there. I gotta talk to him." and I would get a bunch of medals and it felt so good. Like, it was pointless, yes, but it just made me feel good. And when I would be doing the side stuff for a while and almost forgot about that guy, I saw him again and he gave me even more medals! It felt good again.

I'd love to see it return in X and Y. I thought it was a nice... Thing. Even if it was kinda annoying pressing A over and over just because the guy wouldn't give me every medal at once.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#2ashcrvPosted 3/14/2013 1:13:58 PM
I hope they don't.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#3jayman7Posted 3/14/2013 1:35:19 PM
Have they ever introduced a major feature in a third version that was kept in the primary games of the next gen other than a female trainer? Sure, BW2 weren't true third versions, but they were the closest thing the fifth gen had.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4AlphaDiamondPosted 3/14/2013 1:39:32 PM
it was a really good idea, but i thought it lacked some kind of reward, something the game gave you after getting each medal, or at least an amount of them, like every 5...

and the rewards could be an special item, an evolution item that is rarely to get in the game, or things like that...
#5Houndoomed(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:43:11 PM
AlphaDiamond posted...
it was a really good idea, but i thought it lacked some kind of reward, something the game gave you after getting each medal, or at least an amount of them, like every 5...

and the rewards could be an special item, an evolution item that is rarely to get in the game, or things like that...

Yeah, I feel the same way. There should be a reward for collecting medals. Would sure make collecting them even more satisfying.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#6FuneralCakePosted 3/14/2013 1:45:22 PM
I hope they keep the medals too, but it would be nice if they took away some of the more ridiculous ones (1000+ points in a Funfest Mission, Funfest Mission with 30+ people, 100+ Xtransceiver minigames, etc...)
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven