This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Current competitive team

#1DaemonscharmPosted 3/14/2013 4:13:34 PM
List yours!

Chandelure- My current special sweeper that replaced my Alakazam recently. Covers my weaknesses against Bug and Fighting types I've had forever. 145 Sp. Atk with it's Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Psychic and Energy Ball pretty much makes it my big hitter to start things off

Scrafty-Amazing typing with a wonderful moveset makes him my most useful Pokemon when it comes to offense and even walling with his Drain Punch. Ice punch covers any weakness I have against dragons.

Magnezone- My Wall that packs a broom when it needs to. Thunder krackakrackaboom against flying and water types that might take out my fighters.

Sawk- The newest member of my team. He was shiny and I couldn't pass up a 125 Atk stat and with Earthquake and Poison Jab he's pretty well rounded against a lot of types. Amazing physical sweeper.

Starmie- I needed a water type and with that 115 Spd and Natural cure He's the oldest on the team now that Alakazam is currently shelved. A Psychic/Water type that knows thunderbolt and Hydro Pump makes him a great back up special sweeper

Flygon- I love this guy. He's very well rounded and fills in a lot of holes in my party.

Honorably Retired or Currently Shelved:
Alakazam - Replaces Starmie or Chandelure as my 6th man. The best Special Sweeper I've ever used and dat speed wreck some fools

Ferrothorn - My Wall replacement when Magnezone is out. His bulk and the fact that his speed is so low makes his Gyro balls HUGE

Krookodile - In my party when Scrafty is out. He has good HP/Spd/Atk and with the right moves can take out whole teams

Sableye - I used to have him as my annoying staller but I saw better Sableye's being used better.

Throh - Bulky physcial sweeper that I've tried but liked sweeper Sawk better.
---
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 3/14/2013 4:20:21 PM
Mine is:

mewtwo
rayquaza
kyogre
groudon
swampert
sceptile

also a blaziken to swap in.

Each one is lvl 100 and can solo the elite 4.

I also am a pokemon master.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#3MarbychuPosted 3/14/2013 4:21:23 PM
My Fire type Gym team, for the BWB2W2 battling boards. As such, there are 2 Wild Cards (Pokemon without the Fire type, but have Fire type moves. Just in case you didn't know.)

Infernape: Physical Sweeper. Works well with Hydreigon because I have Earthquake on it.

Hydreigon: Fire move: Flamethrower. Special Sweeper, has very good type coverage.

Clefable: Fire Move: Flamethrower. Also has BoltBeam. And Metronome, for the lulz. XD Magic Guard helps in case some maniac tries to set up Sandstorm/Hail.

Emboar: My starter in Black, and my first Lv. 100 in the 5th Gen, this thing has value to me. I know it's not that good, but it's gotten me out of some tight spots, both ingame and competitive.

Volcarona: In case someone tries to set up Rain Dance to weaken my team, I've got Hurricane. Also has Heat Wave, Bug Buzz, and Psychic.

Chandelure: Special Sweeper with Energy Ball, for those pesky Water types.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Admin!!! Shadow Pokemon: Pikagod!
#4DanTheMan49Posted 3/14/2013 4:49:39 PM
Kingdra- dragon pulse takes down anything ice beam wont

Blastoise- Wall, bassically my dragon and gliscor counter

Scizzor- Tank for taking down grass and psychic

Tyranitar- bug and flying dont stand a chance

Nidoking- Jack of all trades, takes down ferrothorn with fire blast

Gengar- Switch to him when I know something's going to try a fighting type move on Tyranitar.
---
Official Mirror admin with meh trusty shadow scyther. We will rule, and when we do, I will claim the world's gummy bears
#5iKhanicPosted 3/14/2013 4:52:17 PM
This is lacking Charizard. Replace Chandelure with Charizard and Starmie with Magic Bounce Espeon. Maybe stick a Drought Ninetales in as well.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6wind64aPosted 3/14/2013 4:57:58 PM
Amoongus (It makes things hit it)

Milotic (Another tank, and tends to deal with Fire types)

Espeon(It punches holes in things)

Togetic(The attack absorber #2, it can also use Heal Bell to get rid of negative status conditions)

Ferrothorn(For dealing with Tyranitar and other physical powerhouses)

Swoobat(My team's ace, after a couple Calm Minds it just destroys opponents)
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#7iKhanicPosted 3/14/2013 5:05:29 PM
Marbychu posted...
My Fire type Gym team, for the BWB2W2 battling boards. As such, there are 2 Wild Cards (Pokemon without the Fire type, but have Fire type moves. Just in case you didn't know.)

Infernape: Physical Sweeper. Works well with Hydreigon because I have Earthquake on it.

Hydreigon: Fire move: Flamethrower. Special Sweeper, has very good type coverage.

Clefable: Fire Move: Flamethrower. Also has BoltBeam. And Metronome, for the lulz. XD Magic Guard helps in case some maniac tries to set up Sandstorm/Hail.

Emboar: My starter in Black, and my first Lv. 100 in the 5th Gen, this thing has value to me. I know it's not that good, but it's gotten me out of some tight spots, both ingame and competitive.

Volcarona: In case someone tries to set up Rain Dance to weaken my team, I've got Hurricane. Also has Heat Wave, Bug Buzz, and Psychic.

Chandelure: Special Sweeper with Energy Ball, for those pesky Water types.

You should be embarassed. You used 3 of the ugliest and dumbest fire types in existence (Infernape, Bacon, and Crap Flower)
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#8MugilokoPosted 3/14/2013 5:05:52 PM
Breloom
Kakuna
Dunsparce
Omastar
Charizard
Chandelure
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#9pokemonzeroPosted 3/14/2013 5:07:11 PM
I use a Nintendo RM team
Krookodile
Infernape
Latias
Raikou
Ex team members
Haxorus(Already replaced by Latias)
Charizard(Plan on replacing with an Ice Counter)

Anyone have any suggestions on Charizard Replacement and 6th team member
Before anyone asks I do not use Smogon!!!!
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#10Daemonscharm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:13:09 PM
iKhanic posted...
This is lacking Charizard. Replace Chandelure with Charizard and Starmie with Magic Bounce Espeon. Maybe stick a Drought Ninetales in as well.

Oh wow that gave me a headache
---
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1