This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poor Oshawott (anime spoilers)

#1VirtualAnomolyPosted 3/14/2013 4:31:56 PM
My favorite of the 5th gen starters, and from what it looks like, he is leaving the party (some sort of oshawott village). I was hoping to see Ash use Samurott in the Elite four.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#26bananzaPosted 3/14/2013 4:41:05 PM
It is possible that he evolves... But unlikely.
---
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. Oppan Gangnam Style!
#3Haku125Posted 3/14/2013 4:44:27 PM
Apparantly not. I didnt take this into account because he is featured on the genesect movie that comes out after the episode. And FYI Oshawott is ash's weakest pokemon, ever.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#4VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:30:55 PM
Haku125 posted...
Apparantly not. I didnt take this into account because he is featured on the genesect movie that comes out after the episode. And FYI Oshawott is ash's weakest pokemon, ever.

I expected Dewott to be OP.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#5karasu009Posted 3/14/2013 5:34:08 PM
Nope.

That POS Oshawott is going to be Bulbasaur, but with infinite ****ery included. Not going to evolve. Going to ride the coattails of Ash's good Pokémon (Ash CAN have good Pokémon), and appear in the Genesect movie.

Probably get its dumb arse kicked, and then Charizard is going to have to handle idiot control until Mewtwo appears because Oshawott is made out of garbage. Trubbish could be a better Pokémon on Ash's roster.

I hate Oshawott so much. So. Much.
---
I am the darkness, I am the dragon...and I am hungry.
#6ODommPosted 3/14/2013 5:37:30 PM
karasu009 posted...
Nope.

That POS Oshawott is going to be Bulbasaur, but with infinite ****ery included. Not going to evolve. Going to ride the coattails of Ash's good Pokémon (Ash CAN have good Pokémon), and appear in the Genesect movie.

Probably get its dumb arse kicked, and then Charizard is going to have to handle idiot control until Mewtwo appears because Oshawott is made out of garbage. Trubbish could be a better Pokémon on Ash's roster.

Awww the Oshawott evo line is one of my new favorite eve lines :(((
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#7scrappybristolPosted 3/14/2013 5:38:42 PM
Good. Get rid of Oshawott, freaking thing is annoying.

Ash needs Leavanny in his team again.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#8Catcher_FreemanPosted 3/14/2013 5:38:43 PM
And FYI Oshawott is ash's weakest pokemon, ever.

That would be Torterra.

>Not liking Oshawott

Your post is invalidated.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#9karasu009Posted 3/14/2013 5:41:10 PM
ODomm posted...
karasu009 posted...
Nope.

Awww the Oshawott evo line is one of my new favorite eve lines :(((

Nope.

Oshawott looks like Mime Jr. and Piplup were dropped off at the Daycare. You think that would be cool? IT ISN'T, IT SUCKS!

Oshawott, kay, Imma hope you evolve. Dewott, awr yee, awesome. Samurai mode engaged.

Evolves again. You became a Shogun? Cool....wtf. WHY ARE YOU ON ALL FOURS? WHY ARE YOU NOT SVELT AND STYLISH LOOKING?

Dewott Is our only hope, and the writers couldn't get that right. Oshawott is so bad that if I were to ask a kid what it starter is, and they answered with Oshawott, I'd be okay with it if they stop at Dewott, but if they kept it as an Oshawott or Samurott, and it stayed on the team...instant knee cap to the face.

That's just how I roll. Out of my way Japanese children.
---
I am the darkness, I am the dragon...and I am hungry.
#10westontickleePosted 3/14/2013 5:44:00 PM
karasu009 posted...
Nope.

QFT
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board