This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Non-dragon type Dragon?

#11AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/15/2013 5:20:58 AM
Scrafty
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#12KitschgardenerPosted 3/15/2013 5:34:12 AM
Other: Scrafty. (Dragon egg group)

Lapras is a sea monster
Tyranitar is a dinosaur
Sceptile is not even remotely close to a dragon

The old Dragon Tamer trainer class used a very diverse mix of draconic Pokémon which made battles with them much more interesting than Lance, Clair, et al. Among their non-Dragon Pokémon they used:

Aerodactyl, Aggron, Arcanine, Bastiodon, Charizard, Drapion, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Kangashan, Lapras, Meganium, Milotic, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rampardos, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Sceptile, Skarmory, Steelix, Typhlosion, Tyranitar

They didn't exist in Gen V, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.
#13Masenko86Posted 3/15/2013 5:39:05 AM
Kitschgardener posted...

Lapras is a sea monster
Tyranitar is a dinosaur

The old Dragon Tamer trainer class used a very diverse mix of draconic Pokémon which made battles with them much more interesting than Lance, Clair, et al. Among their non-Dragon Pokémon they used:

Aerodactyl, Aggron, Arcanine, Bastiodon, Charizard, Drapion, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Kangashan, Lapras, Meganium, Milotic, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rampardos, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Sceptile, Skarmory, Steelix, Typhlosion, Tyranitar

They didn't exist in Gen IV, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.

Fixed.
#14Masenko86Posted 3/15/2013 5:40:16 AM
Masenko86 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

Lapras is a sea monster
Tyranitar is a dinosaur

They didn't exist in Gen IV, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.

Fixed.

Wait, you meant the class. Nvm.
#1512RougePosted 3/15/2013 7:29:59 AM
Kitschgardener posted...

They didn't exist in Gen V, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.

If Steelix counts as a dragon that's not a dragon, I'm going for that.
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#16spooky96Posted 3/15/2013 8:27:11 AM
Spinda.

Good luck in life, TC.
---
He was going to take out your eyes! With a spoon! - Salim, Slumdog Millionaire