This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can anyone confirm that last month's Corocoro...

#1SocranPosted 3/14/2013 9:29:43 PM
...said that more information on Sylveon would be coming "next month"? As in, somebody who's actually able to read Japanese and has seen it in the magazine? I figure it's easy enough to find now that it's not just a "leak", and with the size of this board, someone must be able to read Japanese. I'm just looking for a more precise explanation, not just conjecture, and I'm unfortunately unable to confirm anything on my own.

(For the record, I know Serebii said something along those lines, but with nothing new in this month's Coro I figure somebody may have taken a second look to elaborate on any miscommunications.)
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#2FuneralCakePosted 3/14/2013 9:40:13 PM
I can't see anything promising new info from the scans I could find. Maybe it was in a page that didn't get scanned, but I think it's safe to assume that Serebii was only guessing that there would be new information.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#3scrappybristolPosted 3/14/2013 9:43:23 PM
There would be new info if there was anymore.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#4Socran(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:45:29 PM(edited)
FuneralCake posted...
I can't see anything promising new info from the scans I could find. Maybe it was in a page that didn't get scanned, but I think it's safe to assume that Serebii was only guessing that there would be new information.

"No further details were given about this Pokémon, but CoroCoro said that more secrets will be revealed about it next month."

If it was a guess, he worded it very badly.

scrappybristol posted...
There would be new info if there was anymore.

It could have been referring to something else, much like how they officially announced Sylveon in English on the Pokemon website. If someone confirmed that Corocoro did say this, but they didn't specify they'd be the ones to reveal it, we'd have something to look forward to.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5FuneralCakePosted 3/14/2013 9:49:00 PM
Socran posted...
If it was a guess, he worded it very badly.

I agree.

Like I said, I couldn't find anything mentioning more information next month in the scans I could find. If Serebii wasn't making it up, either a) it was mentioned in another part that wasn't scanned, b) I'm dumb and skipped over it, or c) it was obscured between pages 12 and 13 when they were scanned (though that doesn't seem to be the case).
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#6ArabianPenguinsPosted 3/14/2013 10:09:15 PM
There is a chance that there will be more information in April and then again in June.

When does Pokemon Rumble come out? Hopefully soon, then this way, we can stop hearing about it.

It would be nice if a Pokemon Stadium 3 and Pokemon Snap 2 were released instead.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146