This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when did charizard start getting so much love?

#11killbot357Posted 3/15/2013 8:04:13 AM
In 1998.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#12pokemonzeroPosted 3/15/2013 8:06:16 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Alot of people hate Charizard but You can't hear them over the annoying Charizard Fanboys.

Fix'd.

I have only seen a couple Charizard fanboys. I have seen more Arceus fanboys than Charizard. But I have seen more Charizard Hate than Arceus hate. I asked some people why they hate Charizard. They all said because of the fanboys. Where are the Charizard fanboys. I can only find a couple.
Plus to hate something only because someone likes it is being an annoying little kid!!!!
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#13CakeOfLiesPosted 3/15/2013 8:09:05 AM
pokemonzero posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Alot of people hate Charizard but You can't hear them over the annoying Charizard Fanboys.

Fix'd.

I have only seen a couple Charizard fanboys. I have seen more Arceus fanboys than Charizard. But I have seen more Charizard Hate than Arceus hate. I asked some people why they hate Charizard. They all said because of the fanboys. Where are the Charizard fanboys. I can only find a couple.
Plus to hate something only because someone likes it is being an annoying little kid!!!!

I don't hate Charizard at all. He's a cool Pokemon, but he doesn't deserve the worship he gets. There are a lot more fanboys than you apparently notice.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#14koutsu88Posted 3/15/2013 8:10:42 AM
i like charazard, but by no means am i a "fanboy"

using a term like that the way i've seen several posters on this board using it makes me think the haters are getting worse then any "fan boy" i've come across.

so can we stop these stupid hate topics? and actually talk about the GAME?
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#15mralpha543Posted 3/15/2013 8:12:18 AM
pokemonzero posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
pokemonzero posted...

Fix'd.

They don't even hate Charizard, just the fanboys. They talk trash about Charizard to make the fanboys suffer.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#16CakeOfLiesPosted 3/15/2013 8:12:22 AM
koutsu88 posted...
i like charazard, but by no means am i a "fanboy"

using a term like that the way i've seen several posters on this board using it makes me think the haters are getting worse then any "fan boy" i've come across.

so can we stop these stupid hate topics? and actually talk about the GAME?

I wish.
But this is Gamefaqs, so we talk about hating Charizard.
As soon as CharizardHatefaqs is created, I'll go there and talk about games though.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#17gladwyn101Posted 3/15/2013 10:02:34 AM
Please, the haters are more annoying.

The typical argument of their hating Charizard is "Charizard sucks lol" without telling us why. When they do, it's because "the stupid Charizard fanboys." That's not a legit reason to hate Charizard. If you hate Charizard it should be for a legit reason, such as "I don't care for dragons" or "I don't like fire types." A reason unconnected to the fanboys.

Don't hate the game, hate the player.

For example, I hate rap and people who want to be rappers, but for two separate reasons. I hate rap because it isn't music and it's always about b****es and h**es. I hate people who want to be rappers because they tend to act like d****bags.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#18thetoughkidPosted 3/15/2013 10:05:20 AM
My 2 ALL TIME favourite pokemon = Charizard and Blastoise.
---
3DS FC: 4656 - 6217 - 3476
PSN: Dupichos
#19Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/15/2013 10:05:59 AM
I love how people always say their are so many Charizard fanboys, but all I see is incessant and continuous hate than fanboyism that these so called posters post on about.

It's even funnier like in a recent topic someone asked about the most commonly used Pokemon in competitive, and one guy stated something about Charizard and then started bagging on it, when it's barely used outside of NU.

Even funnier, when they claimed Mewtwo was overly used in competitive, when many legendaries beat it in usage. (Arceus, Kyogre, etc.)
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#20Dark_EinherjarPosted 3/15/2013 11:15:12 AM
gladwyn101 posted...
Please, the haters are more annoying.

The typical argument of their hating Charizard is "Charizard sucks lol" without telling us why. When they do, it's because "the stupid Charizard fanboys." That's not a legit reason to hate Charizard. If you hate Charizard it should be for a legit reason, such as "I don't care for dragons" or "I don't like fire types." A reason unconnected to the fanboys.

Don't hate the game, hate the player.

For example, I hate rap and people who want to be rappers, but for two separate reasons. I hate rap because it isn't music and it's always about b****es and h**es. I hate people who want to be rappers because they tend to act like d****bags.

Why Charizard sucks? Try using it in a competitive scenario (above RU and NU, I mean), and you'll see why.
Anyway, haters attack fanboys by attacking the object they worship, and fanboys behave the same way, continuously defending the object people hate (look at the Sonic fanboys who defend Sonic '06 despite all the evidences of how bad that game is, for example, and you'll see what I mean). Both are equally annoying.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black