This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So mewtwo and crap flower can learn hurricane...

#11iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:08:35 PM
Anclation posted...
BTW iKhanic, what are your thoughts on this poll?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-/63733003

It's wrong. I wouldn't expect much from the same series that votes meta gross over houndoom. The unbiased fact from me is that fire dragons>>>>>>animal waste on 6 petaled "wings".

Even ignoring its resemblance to fecal matter though, it's a complicated and over designed mess. The bulbapedia article lists like six different things its based on at the same time. That's worse than magmar
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 3/15/2013 12:12:42 PM
iKhanic posted...
Anclation posted...
BTW iKhanic, what are your thoughts on this poll?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-/63733003

It's wrong. I wouldn't expect much from the same series that votes meta gross over houndoom. The unbiased fact from me is that fire dragons>>>>>>animal waste on 6 petaled "wings".

Even ignoring its resemblance to fecal matter though, it's a complicated and over designed mess. The bulbapedia article lists like six different things its based on at the same time. That's worse than magmar

"Mess" is a matter of opinion.
I could easily counter that by saying that Charizard is too simple and generic.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#13UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/15/2013 12:13:50 PM
What's that? I'm sorry, Volcarona was too busy being what Charizard wishes it could be.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#14KitschgardenerPosted 3/15/2013 12:14:03 PM
The bulbapedia article lists like six different things its based on at the same time. That's worse than magmar

Wut.
#15The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/15/2013 12:15:18 PM
unbiased

lmfao
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://oi47.tinypic.com/24bup9d.jpg
#16iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:21:13 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
unbiased

lmfao

You should be. Saying unbiased was a joke.

And like I've said in the past, I hate complicated Pokemon, and love simple ones. That's why gen 2 has my favorite Pokemon, they are based on purity, and have the simplest designs.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#17CakeOfLiesPosted 3/15/2013 12:23:40 PM
iKhanic posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
unbiased

lmfao

And like I've said in the past, I hate complicated Pokemon, and love simple ones. That's why gen 2 has my favorite Pokemon, they are based on purity, and have the simplest designs.

Believe it or not, that doesn't help you very much.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#18The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/15/2013 12:24:47 PM
Oh, so you admit to being a just a troll now. Alrighty then
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://oi47.tinypic.com/24bup9d.jpg
#19iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:27:38 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
iKhanic posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
unbiased

lmfao

Believe it or not, that doesn't help you very much.

I mean, I'm not going to lie. It's all my opinion, so it's obviously biased. You could love over complicated designs, and your perspective would be different from mine
---
#20AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/15/2013 12:53:45 PM(edited)
Why are you being such a crybaby? Accept the fact that Charizard is not what you want it to be. Btw Charizard gets Air Slash in case you didn't know which is a little more reliable than Hurricane.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181