This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So mewtwo and crap flower can learn hurricane...

#41AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/15/2013 1:49:26 PM(edited)
Roc_Raida posted...
So you're saying a 1.6 times increase of power does not make up for the 25% accuracy drop? Then why does Smogon and PO recommend using Hurricane over Air Slash for Moltres? A Pokemon you'll never see in rain teams.

Probably because Moltres is too slow for Air Slash's flinch rate to even occur. Then again you make a good point, I'm sure if Charizard got Hurricane it would be replaced too. Then again, Smogon mentions in Moltres' Overview that because there are no weather-inducers in the RU tier that Hurricane is better than Air Slash but in Hurricane's description they state it should never be used outside of rain teams.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#42iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:00:23 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Recently, I learned that there's a moth in real life that looks just like Volcarona, and was the inspiration behind its design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKd9U_Y4mas - The Cecropia moth

That looks nothing like volcarona. It has a 2 segmented body that looks like a normal moth/butterfly, Volcarona only has one discernable fat disgusting looking segment. It has a normal wing shape for a lepidopteran (a butterfly or moth), volcarona has 6 petals based on a Tiger lily. And its body looks hairy, not gooey.

I don't get how people can't see how Volcarona looks like something gooey and disgusting sitting in a flower.

It quite literally ties Magmar/Magmortar as the second ugliest pokemon in existence IMO (Garbodor can't lose his No. 1 spot that easily).
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#43Pendragon71037Posted 3/15/2013 2:28:17 PM
Troll?
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#44MDS2005Posted 3/15/2013 2:33:32 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Troll?

Exactly my thoughts, if directed toward TC.

...minus the question mark. <_<
---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#45iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:37:15 PM
MDS2005 posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...
Troll?

Not a troll, just a Charizard fan, and lover of simpler designs.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#46Pendragon71037Posted 3/15/2013 2:40:07 PM
MDS2005 posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...
Troll?

Genwunning troll? I just want to make sure.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#47iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:47:45 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
MDS2005 posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...
Troll?

Genwunning troll? I just want to make sure.

Gen 2 is my favorite, by far.
---
#48AngryGFAQerPosted 3/15/2013 3:30:44 PM
iKhanic is known for his iconic (loldatrhymes) Charizard nutride topics.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#49TherianReturnsPosted 3/15/2013 3:31:43 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
A cottonball can learn Hurricane. Cry some more

Stop fooling people with your alt.
---
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#50The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/15/2013 3:34:49 PM
Stop fooling people with your alt.

I see you didn't learnt anything lol. How was your time-out, boyo?
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://oi47.tinypic.com/24bup9d.jpg