This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So mewtwo and crap flower can learn hurricane...

#61TherianReturnsPosted 3/15/2013 4:51:49 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
I do. It's hilarious. But that gives you no right to be rude. "cry some more" is not something you can say.

You can't tell me what to do! You're not my mom, silly Theri~

And you should stop harassing and stalking me too, you know. I know you got this raging hard-on on me and Rose, but it's not healthy, you know? I'm worried about you Theri

Nope. I am not raging, you need a calm approach when dealing with trolls. People pretending to be someone else is a troll, and cleaning these from the boards will make it a better place!
---
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#62SummonearthPosted 3/15/2013 4:52:51 PM
What Pokemon is this "crap flower?" There is no pokemon called that.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#63MugilokoPosted 3/15/2013 4:53:48 PM
Blaziken can beat Charizard without SB. just sayin
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#64CakeOfLiesPosted 3/15/2013 4:54:20 PM
Summonearth posted...
What Pokemon is this "crap flower?" There is no pokemon called that.

Volcarona.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#65The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/15/2013 4:55:20 PM
Nope. I am not raging, you need a calm approach when dealing with trolls. People pretending to be someone else is a troll, and cleaning these from the boards will make it a better place!

You're so cute~

Good luck though! I hope you don't get warned again like the last time you tried to "clean". Toodles~
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://oi47.tinypic.com/24bup9d.jpg
#66TherianReturnsPosted 3/15/2013 4:59:26 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...

You're so cute~

Good luck though! I hope you don't get warned again like the last time you tried to "clean". Toodles~

The only way I can get "warned" is if people flag my comments. And who will flag it? You. More proof that you are using an alt to be someone else. :)
---
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#67warnerbromanPosted 3/18/2013 7:30:55 AM
Rayquaza is a dragon with wind powers and is the freaking guardian of the sky and he doesn't even learn Hurricane either.

Because he would cancel it out.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#68pokemonfreak97Posted 3/18/2013 7:41:12 AM
So, about Volcarona/Charizard

pokemonfreak97's Charizard/Volcarona essay posted...
Volcarona gets Quiver Dance, one of the two Gen V moves that is in contention for "best boosting move in the game". (The other one is Shell Smash). It also has Bug as its secondary STAB, which only overlaps with Fire on Grass-types, giving it 6 types hit for Super Effective with STAB instead of 5. Volcarona's stats are tailored for using (and also taking, to a lesser extent) special attacks, and using them fast, while Charizard's are mixed. Volcarona's average stat is 92, and its highest is 135; its BST is focused in mainly Sp. Atk. Charizard's average stat is 89 and its highest is 109; its BST is much closer to evenly distributed.

So, in other words, Charizard is a Pokémon that was designed to be a good starter; it is a jack-of-all-trades that looks awe-inspiring. Volcarona is a Pokémon that was designed much later on, by someone who was aiming to provide a Pokémon that could do one thing well. Jacks-of-all-trades need better conditions to do well--Manaphy gets Tail Glow and Hydration, Mew learns all TMs, Victini gets V-Create (which would be a lot better if Rayquaza didn't get it too), Arceus beats every Pokémon in at least one stat, et cetera. Thus, Volcarona and Charizard have different levels of competitive viability.

Mewtwo gets Hurricane as an event move as a reference to the first movie, where, you know, it made a Hurricane, and I agree that it's an odd choice of move to let Volcarona learn. However, Charizard makes as little sense as Volcarona does to get Hurricane. It's a blast of wind and water; the two things most likely to put out a fire, and the only thing that could kill a Charizard faster than Stealth Rock.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#69pokemonfreak97Posted 3/18/2013 7:49:27 AM
TherianReturns posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
A cottonball can learn Hurricane. Cry some more

Stop fooling people with your alt.

Oh! TherianHeresy! Nice to see you talking about alts.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#70Faust_8Posted 3/18/2013 8:16:16 AM
Flower? What? Volcarona isn't associated with flowers but the very sun itself.

It is rather like a sun god, an embodiment of fire, which isn't something some lukewarm lizard can say.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while