This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ultimate dragon pokemon

#1EpsteinBarrPosted 3/15/2013 6:16:27 PM
Who is the the most favorite dragon Pokemon? - Results (90 votes)
Dragonite
54.44% (49 votes)
Flygon
45.56% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In our last battle, many dragon types were competitive and the voting was close. Flygon managed to come out top with 27 votes and was almost always comfortably in the lead. Second place was quite a fight. Charizard, Dragonite, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and to some extent Salamence were fighting for the coveted spot to face Flygon. The votes were as follows:

Charizard: 20
Dragonite: 23
Garchomp: 22
Hydreigon: 22
Salamence: 18

As you can see, it was quite a fierce battle against very worthy dragon Pokemon. Unfortunately, only one can win. In the end, Dragonite managed to barely eek out that second place with Garchomp and Hydreigon being neck to neck with Charizard and Salamence following shortly after.

Now is the ultimate battle of the titans, Dragonite vs Flygon! Which dragon Pokemon wins? That is up to you to decide!

The next voting bracket will involve the legendary dragons so stay tuned. That one is sure to be a doozy!
#2LexifoxPosted 3/15/2013 6:23:53 PM
Now we sit back and watch as the people who regularly trash Dragonite for looking stupid, derpy, etc. rally to champion it.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3noname2lazyPosted 3/15/2013 6:29:28 PM
Dragonite is better competitively but I like Flygon's design better.
#4ODommPosted 3/15/2013 6:35:25 PM
I'm honestly pretty surprised that Flygon won over all the others, as many other Dragons are much better statistically.

Then again, Flygon is the **** so I'm not really surprised
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#5P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 3/15/2013 6:36:29 PM
ODomm posted...
I'm honestly pretty surprised that Flygon won over all the others, as many other Dragons are much better statistically.

This. I really wish Flygon had better stats.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#6ODommPosted 3/15/2013 6:40:10 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
ODomm posted...

He's got a double weakness for God's sake, the least they could do is give him stats akin to Scizor
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#7willingmessPosted 3/15/2013 6:41:36 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
ODomm posted...

I know! Flygon is pretty much one of the best designed pokemon ever.... but it doesn't have the stats, ability, or movepool to be as amazing as it looks. It need some ability that let's it get some amazing buff in a sandstorm...
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#8noname2lazyPosted 3/15/2013 6:42:50 PM
It needs Dragon Dance or even Quiver Dance. Come on Gamefreak.
#9EpsteinBarr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:51:22 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised Dragonite made it this far. I thought Garchomp or Hydreigon would be the one to make it. What really surprised me was Flygon. I never knew it had so many fans, it was quite a forgettable Pokemon for me.
#10AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/15/2013 7:53:15 PM
Not a fan of either. I'll help Flygon here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg