This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i wonder how pokemon x/y will use play coins

#1fredie11Posted 3/15/2013 10:15:19 PM
it will probably be some pokemon for dif prices
---
to tell the truth im verry paranoid..wait a minute why are you reading this..are you stalking me are something?..likely story..now whats your real motive?
#2FryDays5000Posted 3/15/2013 10:44:30 PM(edited)
If trainer customization happens, they might make some options unlockable by only using the coins
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#3UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/15/2013 10:45:30 PM
As long as it isn't like Rumble Blast.
"10 coins to have a person visit your Toy Shop.
100 visitors for [Legendary Pokemon]"

Absolute bull.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#4faruwayPosted 3/15/2013 10:49:56 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Absolute bull.

Btw, is Rumble Blast a good game? Haven't bought a single 3DS game except I got Skylanders for free due to buying a Mario coloured 3DS XL.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#5UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/15/2013 10:54:45 PM
faruway posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Absolute bull.

Btw, is Rumble Blast a good game? Haven't bought a single 3DS game except I got Skylanders for free due to buying a Mario coloured 3DS XL.

Eh, it was an impulse buy. I had gift cards so I ended up wasting none of my own money. Was still a minor regret. It kills time, but it wasn't phenomenal. Mediocre at best. Some Pokes are inherently better (like the Swords of Justice) and the game has so much BS random chance involved with finding anything decent.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#6Jrx1Posted 3/15/2013 10:55:32 PM
faruway posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Absolute bull.

Heh, i didn't play it but i watched some Let's Plays. It's pretty fun. What i would recommend you though is Kid Icarus or the upcoming Luigi's Mansion.
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#7faruwayPosted 3/15/2013 10:59:15 PM
Jrx1 posted...
faruway posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Absolute bull.

Heh, i didn't play it but i watched some Let's Plays. It's pretty fun. What i would recommend you though is Kid Icarus or the upcoming Luigi's Mansion.

Okay, I'll watch the LP. Oh yeah, speaking of the new Luigi's Mansion game, I recently got a special note of it on my Swapnote just now. :)
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
#8jamieyelloPosted 3/15/2013 11:14:02 PM
faruway posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Absolute bull.

NO. NO. NO. NO NO. That game stole half my soul with it's insanely out of reach goals. 50,000,000 P to start catching pokemon that you don't have to release (underleveled pokemon that can't level up). Any pokemon you spent 100+ hours on (I am not exagerating) getting to the last rank, the pokemon you put your blood sweat and tears into are garbage. You know the only way to get money in a legitimate way? Grinding on a beach walking back and forth killing ducklets. Any other way takes 4* as long. They expect you to do that to yourself, for 100 hours... extremely broken game man.
---
now go sit in the corner and think about your life.
#9faruwayPosted 3/15/2013 11:17:23 PM
jamieyello posted...
faruway posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Absolute bull.

NO. NO. NO. NO NO. That game stole half my soul with it's insanely out of reach goals. 50,000,000 P to start catching pokemon that you don't have to release (underleveled pokemon that can't level up). Any pokemon you spent 100+ hours on (I am not exagerating) getting to the last rank, the pokemon you put your blood sweat and tears into are garbage. You know the only way to get money in a legitimate way? Grinding on a beach walking back and forth killing ducklets. Any other way takes 4* as long. They expect you to do that to yourself, for 100 hours... extremely broken game man.

Okay, then I shouldn't get the game? This is confusing!
---
#10jamieyelloPosted 3/15/2013 11:27:54 PM
faruway posted...
jamieyello posted...
faruway posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Absolute bull.

Okay, then I shouldn't get the game? This is confusing!

There are definitaly better games on the 3ds imo. Pokemon Rumble was one of the first games on the 3ds, it'd be better if it wasn't too rushed and unbalanced.

Fire Emblem is good if you like strategy, really good game with tons of content. Over 50 hours and I still haven't beaten it

Mario Cart is great if you like to play with lots of other people, it's got download play.

Kid Icarus uprising is a shooting game made by the same person that made SSBB, it's definitaly worth it and pretty fun. The one thing about it is the multiplayer is great, but elitist. New players really get in the way
---
now go sit in the corner and think about your life.