This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The people who complain the most about hax aren't actually good players.

#1GloryChaosPosted 3/16/2013 4:16:51 AM
It's understandable if you're having a bad day and if close matches are ruined because of crits and misses. But it's not understandable once you start bashing your opponent as if they had control over whether or not they landed a crit on you. Back when Black 2/White 2 came out, this happened to me against a smogon server mod twice in the same day. And despite the second match being legitimate(and in a completely different tier), he moaned and complained about it all the same.

And it's even worse when you complain about hax that had no effect on the overall match. The worst example is when somebody started whining every single turn of the battle because my choice band escavelier got a critical hit on his u turn Ambipom with pursuit. Not only did he ignore the fact that Ambipom would have died regardless, that was the only time luck interfered in the battle. And then he got 6-0d.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#2MettanAtemPosted 3/16/2013 4:29:39 AM
When the other player uses items to increase a Pokemon's crit rate, then you have the right to complain about it.
#3KeeperOfShadowsPosted 3/16/2013 5:04:25 AM
I don't even see people complaining about hax in battles lately. Instead they just ragequit.
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#4TherianReturnsPosted 3/16/2013 5:05:48 AM
What is the point of this judgmental topic? 500?
---
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#5MettanAtemPosted 3/16/2013 5:17:28 AM
KeeperOfShadows posted...
I don't even see people complaining about hax in battles lately. Instead they just ragequit.

Real men take the loss no matter how bad it was.
#6NessEggmanPosted 3/16/2013 7:01:05 AM
I remember going to the VGC regionals during the RuSa days...

This one guy got Protect to work 11 times in a row, and he won because of that. His opponent thought it was great, and was laughing, and surprised and excited that such a rare thing occured. Everyone also thought it was funny, and it was a fun day.

I used BrightPowder (which people did not cry about so much back then) too. And I lost in the 3rd round because this guy confused me and I hit myself in confusion 7 times in a row. All I had to do was hit him ONCE and I would have won (I was using a Ludicolo with rain dish and leftovers and leech seed, so I got a LOT of HP back every turn to make up for the confusion).

The final match was pretty boring though. It was a Groudon team versus a Kyogre team, and other than the legends, the other 3 Pokemon on each side were the exact same three :\ They even both used explosion Snorlax on the first turn and protected with their partner LOL
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#7KeeperOfShadowsPosted 3/16/2013 10:08:17 AM
MettanAtem posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...

Real men take the loss no matter how bad it was.

Lol, damn straight

...well, unless my opponent is using a stall team, and nothing save a string of critical hits will let my remaining pokemon power through. At that point I'm just gonna save us both time...
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#8wahaha911Posted 3/16/2013 10:20:23 AM
wats wrong w/ hax a crit once in a while is fun IMO
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!