This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any word on Dream World abilities?

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 3/16/2013 12:23:30 PM
Would be a shame if all those awesome abilities just vanished in this game.. :(
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#2javel34Posted 3/16/2013 12:27:56 PM
I don't see how they could get rid of them without making gen 5 incompatiable and that probably won't happen.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#3CarbideTitanPosted 3/16/2013 12:30:04 PM
Abilities become part of normal game....

Called it.
---
Call Kenny Loggins, cause you're in the Danger Zone
#4KitschgardenerPosted 3/16/2013 12:36:59 PM(edited)
There's a bit in the PID that toggles between ordinary and hidden abilities so in theory GF could remove hidden abilities in Gen VI. Don't think they will though.

I'm sort of hoping they'll not bother adding an additional hidden ability to each Pokémon this gen - especially since that could change existing Pokémon's hidden abilities (like between Gen III and IV).
#5AnclationPosted 3/16/2013 12:36:38 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...

I know, Contrary Serperior and Shadow Tag Chandelure are pretty damn awesome! Them being robbed of such amazing abilities would be like Blaziken losing out on Speed Boost.
#6VoidEnvoyPosted 3/16/2013 12:43:56 PM
Anclation posted...
SpacePirateKhan posted...

I know, Contrary Serperior and Shadow Tag Chandelure are pretty damn awesome! Them being robbed of such amazing abilities would be like Blaziken losing out on Speed Boost.

And let's not forget the awe-inspiring Sheer Force Feraligatr. I'm not sure what I'd do if I couldn't use him anymore.
#7dswiifanPosted 3/16/2013 1:36:56 PM
Yeah theres gonna be exlusive pokemon in it this time including a frog pokemon whos allergic to veggies and a mouse pokemon that attacks using bombs.
#8SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 1:44:27 PM(edited)
^I would love to have those as Pokemon. :D
Will there be a three-headed fire-type Snake Pokemon?

javel34 posted...
I don't see how they could get rid of them without making gen 5 incompatiable and that probably won't happen.

Well, I'm not overly worried about that so much as them just forgetting DW abilities exist and giving us no way to legitimately acquire them. (Besides maybe importing from B/W somehow)
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan