This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

a swarm of charizard attack your house!

#11lighting_deityPosted 3/16/2013 8:45:25 PM(edited)
Lexifox posted...
broken logic

broken logic is broken
EDIT: i have a dragonite, i'm good
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#12jamieyelloPosted 3/16/2013 8:44:12 PM
You guys, charizard lives in the mountains, your rock garden won't do ****.
---
now go sit in the corner and think about your life.
#13Brandon042487Posted 3/16/2013 8:49:10 PM
My rock garden is a secret Stealth Rock trap.

I'm good.
---
>Insert Signature Here<
#14LexifoxPosted 3/16/2013 8:50:06 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Nothing. I don't believe in Charizard. If you don't believe in it, Charizard can't hurt you!

This is clearly false. What if someone didn't believe in gravity? Or lava? You can still be hurt by those.

Edit: on topic though, they ain't coming anywhere near my house, I got a rock garden.

well that's just silly.

Gravity and lava aren't Charizard.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#15wind64aPosted 3/16/2013 8:50:47 PM
Watch as some random and seemingly pointless coincidence wipes them all out.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#16lighting_deityPosted 3/16/2013 8:51:41 PM
Lexifox posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Nothing. I don't believe in Charizard. If you don't believe in it, Charizard can't hurt you!

This is clearly false. What if someone didn't believe in gravity? Or lava? You can still be hurt by those.

Edit: on topic though, they ain't coming anywhere near my house, I got a rock garden.

well that's just silly.

the logic is so broken it hurts trying to understand
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
#17LexifoxPosted 3/16/2013 8:53:32 PM
lighting_deity posted...
Lexifox posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...
Lexifox posted...

well that's just silly.

the logic is so broken it hurts trying to understand

What, you think gravity and lava are Charizard? Now who's crazy?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#18Bloodmoon77Posted 3/16/2013 8:55:26 PM
My house is made of stone. I win.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NLLBk.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/29usk12.png http://tinyurl.com/a9pyu5n
#19ChangliniPosted 3/16/2013 9:02:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20ChangliniPosted 3/16/2013 9:03:18 PM(edited)
Just call in Missingno Master, that guy's pretty darn knowledgeable on these things.

He also gives good insight on the reasons to why the mentioned Pokemon would be swarming around the house.

Also, the charizards would roast the house, even if you've down all of them with the stones. For I don't think it's possible for a human to take aim, and throw about twenty stones at twenty targets before they start shooting long range attacks.

So basically, if your house is flammable, you're toast if you retaliate with force.