This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The critical hit rate in showdown is ridiculous.

#11Cpt_CalamityPosted 3/16/2013 11:48:00 PM
Showdown is fine. Now Pokemon Online, that had some problems. So happy those days are over.
---
Where is my desk?
#12SerperiorThanUPosted 3/20/2013 6:00:19 AM
Roc_Raida posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
In every single match, there is about 10 crits. This guy once got 4 in a row for icicle spear. I know it's a beta, so maybe that's why.

I've never had that issue. You must just be unlucky.

This. Plus with the whole extreme exaggeration ("In every single match, there is about 10 crits.", like really?) leads me to believe that you aren't all that creditable. -_-

Are you for real? Every match DOES have around 10 critical hits unless it was a few turn sweep. In all my 300 battles, every single one had at least 10. 90% of the time, a critical hit would happen in the first 3 turns. Also it seems once you get paralyzed once, you'll get paralyzed at least 3 more times in a row or once every turn. Also I've had way more double sleep powder misses than probability tells me. Showdown is indeed buggy, and I see that most of the time that you get para haxed 5 turns in a row the score is always corrupted at the end too
#13Catcher_FreemanPosted 3/20/2013 6:21:44 AM
The luck factor in general on Showdown is messed up. Paralysis, Confusion, Burn, Critical Hits, Flinching, everything. They need to fix their probability calculator.

It's exactly the same as in the actual game.
#14SerperiorThanUPosted 3/20/2013 5:21:07 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
The luck factor in general on Showdown is messed up. Paralysis, Confusion, Burn, Critical Hits, Flinching, everything. They need to fix their probability calculator.

It's exactly the same as in the actual game.

No, its actually more common.