This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The one thing Pokemon does right.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The one thing Pokemon does right.
3 years ago#1
Even if you're not a big Pokemon fan, the games do a great job with the whole "sense of discovery" thing. This is exactly why I avoid reading the scans. It's kind of silly to see before you get the game "Oh, this dude evolves into that!"
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
3 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid most of the info this time around. I miss that sense of wonder. I spoiled 4 and 5 and it dampened my experience quite a bit
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
3 years ago#3
UltimaZangetsu posted...
I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid most of the info this time around. I miss that sense of wonder. I spoiled 4 and 5 and it dampened my experience quite a bit

I'm pleased that the release dates are so close just so spoilers aren't as much of an issue.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#4
Lexifox posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

I'm pleased that the release dates are so close just so spoilers aren't as much of an issue.

true enough
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The one thing Pokemon does right.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived