This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The one thing Pokemon does right.

#1Ki_cat_Posted 3/17/2013 2:25:12 AM
Even if you're not a big Pokemon fan, the games do a great job with the whole "sense of discovery" thing. This is exactly why I avoid reading the scans. It's kind of silly to see before you get the game "Oh, this dude evolves into that!"
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#2UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/17/2013 2:31:13 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid most of the info this time around. I miss that sense of wonder. I spoiled 4 and 5 and it dampened my experience quite a bit
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#3LexifoxPosted 3/17/2013 2:32:48 AM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid most of the info this time around. I miss that sense of wonder. I spoiled 4 and 5 and it dampened my experience quite a bit

I'm pleased that the release dates are so close just so spoilers aren't as much of an issue.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4lighting_deityPosted 3/17/2013 2:34:49 AM
Lexifox posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

I'm pleased that the release dates are so close just so spoilers aren't as much of an issue.

true enough
---
it's time to begin, isn't it? i get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am