This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wat was the funniest battle u ever had

#1wahaha911Posted 3/17/2013 9:41:46 AM
mine was when my friend and i had 1 poke left forgot wat mine was but his was rhyperior w/ sash he lived and was like F*** u <insert name here> and used rock wrecker i lol'd
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#2MugilokoPosted 3/17/2013 9:46:48 AM
Sweeping with a Shuckle
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#3wahaha911(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:48:42 AM
sweepin w/ a sunkern is way better
---
---
#4NumberXIPosted 3/17/2013 9:50:38 AM
Doubles battle, my opponent starts out with a Samorott and something else-which he switches out for Archeops (I start sweating at this point). In the same turn Samurott uses surf and takes out Archeops. From there sweepy time for me.

There was another time-I was having an epic triples battle. It was down to my Dragonite and my opponents Emboar-which was just about dead. Problem was my Dragonite was confused from outrage. I hurt myself in confusion and to my horror Emboar uses Stone edge. Misses! I go forthe kill again but hurt myself in confusion. Emboar uses Stone Edge-misses. And it went on like that for like 5 turns until finally FiNALLY my almost dead Dragonite finishes the battle. My opp must have been fuming.

Offline-my Larvesta defeated Ghetsis Hydreigon with 2 Bug Bites and 1 Hp left from a surf.
#5erekwashere15Posted 3/17/2013 9:52:38 AM
I was in a battle this morning, my Haunter locked into Thunderbolt on my foe's Ambipom. He switches out to Marowak and laughs at my Tbolt. I switch to Ho-Oh and he just happens to land a Stone Edge which KO's him.

How was it funny? I really don't know but I laughed.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#6wahaha911(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:54:15 AM
u were playin ubers?
---
---
#7AruaruuPosted 3/17/2013 10:16:19 AM
I was vsing my friend in a battle. He was cheating and made his Darkrai's Bad Dreams ability OHKO. My palkia was asleep and He went to 0 HP.

Didn't faint at all. Infinite HP for some reason.

My sides were aching all day.
---
http://i.imgur.com/lg6LVKO.png
#8Arne83Posted 3/17/2013 10:20:58 AM
It was with a friend of mine way back on Pokemon Stadium...

Two words: Flying Snorlax.
---
"Oh no...wiki has attained self-consciousness!" -SOLDIER_Bankai
#9naruto6795Posted 3/17/2013 10:22:30 AM
I challenged this kid to an OU battle before the battle starts it shows that half his team is all salamence then when he sends the third into battle hes like this ones special just you wait and i'm like what and he sends it out I try attacking it of course it has wonderguard I flip out on the kid like wtf and he's like my friend gave it to me its real and i'm like no, theres absolutely no way it wasn't hacked. So he kept arguing me calling me a "noob" and I was just like okay whatever you say scrub. Continued the match and destroyed him regardless.
#10Brandon042487Posted 3/17/2013 10:25:13 AM
I played a friend in Gold and Silver

I had Gengar he had Electrode

Electrode used Explosion...

I laughed so hard the link cable popped out.
---
>Insert Signature Here<