This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will we get a Dark Type Gym this gen?

#11KingTumbleweedPosted 3/19/2013 9:49:52 AM
GaiamageX posted...
I don't know if we'll get one finally, but someone on the boards proposed disguising the Dark Gym as a Fighting gym or some other type. The trainers would use Scraggy and Scrafty or other dual-type Dark Pokemon. They'll give off a shady demeanor and sketchy responses. The Gym Leader would have an array of Dark Pokemon and either admit to the type before or after the battle.

During the battle could also work. Also, minor hints can be dropped by the minor trainers like "I knew we should have chosen Dragon as a cover!" Man, that would be awesome.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#12GaiamageXPosted 3/19/2013 10:06:01 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
GaiamageX posted...
I don't know if we'll get one finally, but someone on the boards proposed disguising the Dark Gym as a Fighting gym or some other type. The trainers would use Scraggy and Scrafty or other dual-type Dark Pokemon. They'll give off a shady demeanor and sketchy responses. The Gym Leader would have an array of Dark Pokemon and either admit to the type before or after the battle.

During the battle could also work. Also, minor hints can be dropped by the minor trainers like "I knew we should have chosen Dragon as a cover!" Man, that would be awesome.

I like having the confession in mid-battle! Also, epic music change at that time is a requirement.
---
Final Fantasy XIII
- March 9, 2010 -
#13Rose_MagePosted 3/19/2013 10:28:33 AM
Nope, Elite Four member.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#14Darkwolf BloodsbanePosted 3/19/2013 10:32:25 AM
Rose_Mage posted...
Nope, Elite Four member.

We just had that this gen.
---
Leather doesn't really suit me...unless it's lingerie. - Katythefr3ak
#15pokemonfreak97Posted 3/19/2013 10:48:11 AM
Darkwolf Bloodsbane posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
Nope, Elite Four member.

We just had that this gen.

And in Gen II, and Gen III, and in the remakes in Gen IV...
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#16NejiHyuga900Posted 3/19/2013 11:42:30 AM(edited)
I would like to see a Dark-type gym.

If there is one, I bet one of these badge names will be the badge:
- Dark Badge
- Darkness Badge
- Dusk Badge
- Evil Badge (since the Japanese Pokémon games' Dark type is called Evil type)
- Fiend Badge
- Night Badge
- Nocturne Badge
- Shadow Badge
- Sinister Badge
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!