This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you play pokemon on the toilet?

#11FuneralCakePosted 3/17/2013 11:43:03 AM
sandslash1 posted...
just for how long do you people stay on the toilet

Seriously.

If you people are in the bathroom long enough that you need to start playing video games there, you might want to go to the doctor.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#12Missingno_MastrPosted 3/17/2013 11:43:05 AM
Of course I do.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#13MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/17/2013 11:43:37 AM
sandslash1 posted...

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#14Missingno_MastrPosted 3/17/2013 11:45:01 AM
FuneralCake posted...
sandslash1 posted...

Seriously.

If you people are in the bathroom long enough that you need to start playing video games there, you might want to go to the doctor.

It's not so much "start", so much as it is "continue". I'm playing Pokemon, nature calls, I don't let it interrupt me. Besides which, obviously, if it's just number one, there won't be that much time if you're in good health, but when it comes time to take the Browns to the Super Bowl, then you might have a little time on your hands in there.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#15endergamer537Posted 3/17/2013 11:48:52 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
FuneralCake posted...
sandslash1 posted...

Seriously.

It's not so much "start", so much as it is "continue". I'm playing Pokemon, nature calls, I don't let it interrupt me. Besides which, obviously, if it's just number one, there won't be that much time if you're in good health, but when it comes time to take the Browns to the Super Bowl, then you might have a little time on your hands in there.

Dat analogy
---
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Forretress
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#16FuneralCakePosted 3/17/2013 11:52:42 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
It's not so much "start", so much as it is "continue". I'm playing Pokemon, nature calls, I don't let it interrupt me.

You don't let a five minute break interrupt your Pokemon playing, so you'd rather take your expensive electronic gadget into the bathroom where you do unholy things? Alright then...
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#17Rose_MagePosted 3/17/2013 11:56:50 AM
Nope.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board, Official DEOXYS fan of the Pokemon board, Official Caitlin of the Pokemon X board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#18Brandon042487Posted 3/17/2013 12:00:52 PM
Yes I do
---
>Insert Signature Here<
#19NumberXIPosted 3/17/2013 12:02:04 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
Nope.

"Well arent you something."

-George Costanza
#20Kovalchuk_Posted 3/17/2013 12:04:59 PM
Dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool!
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif