This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I swear Mienshao is probably my least favorite Gen V Pokemon.

#31EtoRangerPosted 3/18/2013 4:13:27 AM
I like Mienshao because it reminds me of Shampoo.
#32CakeOfLiesPosted 3/18/2013 4:15:09 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
endergamer537 posted...
Mienshao gonna Jump Kick you for yo disrespect.

First he uses Fake Out.
After a Hi Jump Kick, Mienshao then U-Turns to something else (assuming TC survives).

Ambipom completely outclasses him in that regard

Smogon says Ambipom can hardly compete in UU... And that Mienshao dominates the tier.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#33Champion_KypPosted 3/18/2013 4:18:45 AM
It's one of my favorite pokemon of all time.
---
Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. ~~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
#34EnferolunosPosted 3/18/2013 5:00:39 AM
That's nice
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#35SarojPollardPosted 3/18/2013 5:20:59 AM
ThatKipp posted...
Marbychu posted...
NinjaKitsune posted...
Mienshao's awesome.

TC, leave.

---
ALLSTAR STARTER pokemon (-o-)
#36SerperiorThanUPosted 3/18/2013 6:03:02 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
endergamer537 posted...

First he uses Fake Out.
After a Hi Jump Kick, Mienshao then U-Turns to something else (assuming TC survives).

Smogon says Ambipom can hardly compete in UU... And that Mienshao dominates the tier.

If you're gonna talk Smogon, you should know what they actually think. Fake Out Mienshao is considered a really stupid tactic
#37iKhanicPosted 3/18/2013 6:04:31 PM
Garbodor's mine
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#38CakeOfLiesPosted 3/18/2013 6:04:52 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
endergamer537 posted...

First he uses Fake Out.

If you're gonna talk Smogon, you should know what they actually think. Fake Out Mienshao is considered a really stupid tactic

When you say the word "outclasses," you're literally asking me to pull up a tier list.

Fake Out is also a way to break a Focus Sash. What makes it a stupid tactic? (honest question)
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#39SerperiorThanUPosted 3/19/2013 11:31:09 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

First he uses Fake Out.

When you say the word "outclasses," you're literally asking me to pull up a tier list.

Fake Out is also a way to break a Focus Sash. What makes it a stupid tactic? (honest question)

I don't use either myself (I used to use Ambipom in DP) but Ambipom has stab on its Fake Out , and is much faster and can do a combo of Fake Out+return to ohko many things Mienshao can't. Ambipom can ohko Zapdos like that. Mienshao is better off just using scarf to hit things since its speed allows it to get outsped by stuff like Cobalion and Tornadus