This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm gonna go nuts not knowing when/how the new wild pokemon evolve.

#1OshawottGuy4Posted 3/17/2013 3:42:08 PM
Looks like I'll have to get a guide to "know 'em all".

well, trainers will add to the pokedex, so I'll just have level the poke-mans up enough, hoping they don't require stones or time of day or OTHER pokemon or trading.
---
Like My Father said: If you want to hide something, put it out in the open. ~Venture Brothers
#2zurcnPosted 3/17/2013 3:55:17 PM
or you can talk to npcs and they will likely tell you if a certain poke requires stones to evolve
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#3AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/17/2013 3:56:09 PM
Take Seroquel, it'll help you until we receive new information.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#4Lunar_Envoy9Posted 3/17/2013 3:57:49 PM(edited)
Honestly, I think the info will be on the net one or two days after release. So unless you plan on speed running the game on release day you should be fine.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.
#5SerperiorThanUPosted 3/17/2013 4:13:05 PM
Lunar_Envoy9 posted...
Honestly, I think the info will be on the net one or two days after release. So unless you plan on speed running the game on release day you should be fine.

Impossible without the game data which so far the 3ds has under tight control. Its not like the DS and GBA games which are easily hacked
#6Lunar_Envoy9Posted 3/17/2013 4:14:30 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
Lunar_Envoy9 posted...

Impossible without the game data which so far the 3ds has under tight control. Its not like the DS and GBA games which are easily hacked

I know that, but I'm sure that somehow, somewhere, someone will get ahold of an early copy of the guide or something like that.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.