This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#21ChangliniPosted 3/17/2013 6:09:06 PM
TableFlip posted...

Never played it.Is it good?

Really fun to play with friends.
Recommend you try out the second game though, much better than the first one(IMO).
#22TableFlipPosted 3/17/2013 6:12:28 PM
If you do join me though,do you already know about my characters,or do I need to tell you about them?
---
I don't even know anymore.
#23PolimarioPosted 3/17/2013 6:18:13 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Changlini posted...
@ TableFlip

Borderlands?

ThatPersonGuy posted...
Quick question: When is the Pudding Concert starting? I want s*** to go down already!

Willingmess said in two full in RP days(Less than one now, I think.).
And I don't even have team Martini down with the first thing yet!(Mostly my fault for not finding out the secret to posting faster.)

Anyways, I'll rush Martini's side then(Pfft, like I'm going to be able to do that >.>).

>_>

You know I'm going to start the concert sometime tommorow, ready or not.

...okay, I wouldn't go THAT far, but you all need to hurry up. This'll probably be my last post for today, so I'll try to post first thing tommorow. If you aren't ready, I'll advance Markie, and try to get him into a group.

Please, TableFlip?

Well, this urge to rush ruins what I have planned for the Satomi Orb quest, as, once it's done, Poli's group will head straight for Pudding.

It really depends on if you plan to kill Pudding during the concert or not. If not, then I don't need to rush. If you do kill Pudding, then that complicates things, as I had an idea for Pudding's defeat that Willingmess was open to.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#24ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/17/2013 6:25:23 PM
TableFlip posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Changlini posted...
@ TableFlip

Borderlands?

ThatPersonGuy posted...
Quick question: When is the Pudding Concert starting? I want s*** to go down already!

Willingmess said in two full in RP days(Less than one now, I think.).
And I don't even have team Martini down with the first thing yet!(Mostly my fault for not finding out the secret to posting faster.)

Anyways, I'll rush Martini's side then(Pfft, like I'm going to be able to do that >.>).

>_>

You know I'm going to start the concert sometime tommorow, ready or not.

...okay, I wouldn't go THAT far, but you all need to hurry up. This'll probably be my last post for today, so I'll try to post first thing tommorow. If you aren't ready, I'll advance Markie, and try to get him into a group.

Please, TableFlip?

But....but....

<whineybabyvoice>too many characteeeeeeers!</whineybabyvoice>

But if you're THAT desperate...I guess I'll squeeze you in.There's no garauntee that Markie will get a speaking part in some parts.Willingmess will most likely cue the concert tommorow anyway.

*Shrugs*

I'll keep looking. Until then, Lucy's getting all the love.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#25TableFlipPosted 3/17/2013 6:38:35 PM
Zorua went to the back of the boat where he saw a pile of clothes.There was a lump moving in them.He walked towards the clothes pile and lifted up the shirt.Inside the pile,he saw a zorua.

Zorua:*sniff sniff* wait...you're the girl! And you're a zorua!

Girl:zorua!

Zorua:Put this on.

He got out his spare device and put it on the zorua's neck.

Girl:Wow...I can't believe I'm one of you now...how can I explain this?

Zorua:I think everyone already knew you were becoming a zorua.

Girl:Oh.

The two pokemon walked to where everyone was.

Mary:Two zoruas?

Girl:It's me!

Ocarina:So you transformed?

Girl:Yes.

Tableflip:We're going to have to give you two a name so we can tell the difference between you!

(My mind is blank on names,got any ideas for a male name and female name?)
---
I don't even know anymore.
#26XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/17/2013 6:47:37 PM
Tom Cruise and Alec Baldwin?
---
Wynaut?
#27willingmessPosted 3/17/2013 7:11:50 PM
Serah: Sigh.... Well... this is the best I can come up with...

She had stopped in front of a cave.... slowly, and depressed, she looks up.

Serah: Might as well head inside... (Sigh....)

She then heads inside the cave...

Deeper and deeper she goes.... until suddenly, she reaches the end. There, she sees a huge phantom.

Phantom: Hello.... Serah... (Cough cough....)

Serah: W-Who are you?

Phantom: If only I knew... I am but a phantom.... waiting for you to come....

Serah: But why?...

Phantom: I, I waited for you in order to fuse!

Serah: Wait.... fusion... the elder spoke of that.... You are the reason I was thrown out!?

Phantom: Ooohhh.... do not worry... This will make you much happier!

Serah: But... What if I would have been happier just living in the village?!

Phantom: Hmmph. Well it's good you didn't have a choice! You will be a part of this wether you want to be or not!

Serah: But... but....

Phantom: Now you listen to me! You will do this!

Suddenly, Serah lost complete control of her body... Slowly, she was dragged forward.

Phantom: Now that's better!

Slowly, the two walked towards eachother. A huge light flashes, and the phantom has disappeared.

Serah: Great.... He's gone! Can I.... go home now?

Phantom: Not quite! Hahahaha. You, will be going to slateport! Now march! Quickly now!

Suddenly, Serah's legs begin to move one in front of the other by their own volition.

Serah: Nooooo......

Slowly, but surely, Serah begins the hike to slateport....
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#28Chandler014Posted 3/17/2013 7:34:01 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
I'll make a part when I'm less distracted >.>

Or Chandler can. Or TVirus can.

'Kay.

I guess I'll do one, but first, a question for Chandler.

Is Zora a regular human? I ask because I don't wanna write that Pryce impales him with his Keyblade until after I find out whether or not he can regenerate.

Zora is Human, and can be killed in Battle, if hit hard enough. Zora also at this point will show no mercy, and will Attack Tyler and Belial if they try to help Mephy, Which they will. Also, He is a Fast attacker and can Use Sacred sword, having Cobalion as a Spirit Pokemon.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#29Number_0nePosted 3/17/2013 7:37:19 PM
SoUL Gunship
---
One of the officers, a man named Lancar, walked over to the captives.

"Who sent you here? Why did you attack us?" he asked.

Some of the captives began to answer, but others got mad and yelled at them to shut up. Lancar began to get frustrated.

"No, Lancar, you need to learn how to deal with people better," another officer, Agnes, said. "Here's how you do this. Whoever is kind enough to answer his questions doesn't get killed instantly." To prove her point, she stabbed one of them with a dagger.

The captives panicked and quickly told her everything.

"So this Pudding wants to make a fool out of me?" Maximillion roared. "I shall show him that I am not to be trifled with! Set a course to this concert!"

Lancar and Agnes left to manage the ship.

"Hooray! A concert!" the last officer, Miki exclaimed. "That sounds like fun!"

"We should be going now," Maximillion said. "Come on."

As he and Miki began to leave, one of the grunts asked, "What should we do with the prisoners?"

"Throw them off the ship," Maximillion said coldly.

The prisoners began to panic and resist, some of them trying to dive at Maximillion despite the fact that they were tied up. However, one of them suddenly pulled out a hidden knife and cut his bonds free. Then he lunged at Maximillion and Miki.

Before he could stab one of them, Zade flew in and grabbed the knife with his talons. He then slashed at the man, and SoUL grunts quickly threw him off the ship.

"Very nice work...ummm...you," Maximillion told him, not remembering his name. "Are you the person I hired earlier today?" he said as Zade returned to human form.

"That's right."

"Very well, Miki, go show him around your division." Maximillion said. "I must prepare for the upcoming battle."

They headed back to the Gunship, which began making its way towards Pudding's concert.

(If anyone wants to see the bios for my new characters, they are on the Registration topic)
---
Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.
#30Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:40:11 PM(edited)
I'm level 30 now. I CAN FINALLY EDIT POSTS

HALLELUJAH

EDIT: HALLELUJAH

EDIT: EDIT
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3 My signature is now SOOOOOOOOOOPER long because I can EDIT

HALLELUJAH