This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#231OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 1:58:18 PM
TableFlip posted...
2 seconds? Really?

You do your character's part,Jabba,unless you want me to.

I did Ocarina's. Don't kill me. :c
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#232ChangliniPosted 3/19/2013 2:06:57 PM
Polimario posted...

Hmm. Got an idea of how to fuse all our ideas.

The group works together to defeat Pudding, shrines and Orbs activated. GenePoli lands the finishing blow, as payback for his actions towards him (Both Pudding and GenePoli come from TWG TIP, and share personal hatred).

Pudding gets caught by LotRS, Octillery does her torture stuff, Pudding somehow escapes afterwards, and runs into Sadie. Being the vain ex-ruler that he is, he attacks Sadie, but is prompty slaughtered.

Akuro emerges from his realm, claims Pudding, and leaves. When Sadie explains what just happened, KyuPoli fully explains the whole Akuro ordeal, how he's destined to lead 4 others against Akuro, etc.

I also hinted before that Akuro shifted his eye onto Pudding as the final vessel when the pink fluff declared himself king.

I'm fine with that.
I even have a way to turn him shiny, just need to get a few more mentions of Nergs in.
#233OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 2:07:50 PM
I did Ocarina's side, but you can guess what Jabba and Mary are doing un their "free time"...
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
#234TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 2:22:08 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
I did Ocarina's side, but you can guess what Jabba and Mary are doing un their "free time"...

It's fine that you introduce a new character,but nobody else should join our group.

*Glares at everyone*
---
I don't even know anymore.
#235PolimarioPosted 3/19/2013 2:28:10 PM
Gloria ------- "Of course I love you! We were made for each other, how could you think that?"
Draxis --------- "It's...I had a vision. And it..."
Gloria ------ "What?"
Draxis ----------- "Am I really a freak of nature? Half man, Half Kyurem. Shiny. Before, I was just your typical human."
Gloria -------- "Who could hate a Shiny?"
Draxis ----- "Clearly there are people that do."

Gloria suddenly dropped everything. Napsack, Lances, everything. She cuddled up to Draxis, making him lay down, and placed her mouth near an ear.

Gloria -------- "My beloved Draxy, I'll show you how much I truly love you..."

The Dracid smiled, and kissed her.

Draxis ------ "How could I ever doubt you?"
~~~~~~~

Poli arrived at the LotRS, landing atop the Gaurd Building.

Poli ----------- "Let's hope this still works."

Reformer inserted, cannon aimed at the sky, Poli fired. A sparkling energy blast shot up into the cloudy sky.

The clouds dissipated, showing the red sky again. But, smirking, Poli launched another blast that climbed up to the red sky, and it exploded, reverting the skies above the LotRS to their normal nature, banishing the red. The Genesect then shouted out.

Poli ------- "Land of the Setting Sun, successors of the DST of times long past! I have returned!"
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#236Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:32:59 PM
"I'm the king of the world!!!" Poli shouted, atop the building. "WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#237OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 2:33:00 PM
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

It's fine that you introduce a new character,but nobody else should join our group.

*Glares at everyone*

As in, the Glaceon has to leave? :/
---
#238TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 2:42:50 PM(edited)
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

*Glares at everyone*

No.Let her stay.If the characters get out of controll,I'm just going to let Tableflip and Emile leave,making you or Astral in charge.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#239Astral_BeastPosted 3/19/2013 2:47:39 PM
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

*Glares at everyone*

No.Let her stay.If the characters get out of controll,I'm just going to let Tableflip and Emile leave,making you or Astral in charge.

Or make Jabba, Mary, and/or Ocarina leave Tableflip's group.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#240Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:48:32 PM
So... What are Pryce and co. supposed to be doing right now?
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3