This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#241TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 2:50:18 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
I did Ocarina's side, but you can guess what Jabba and Mary are doing un their "free time"...

It's fine that you introduce a new character,but nobody else should join our group.

*Glares at everyone*

As in, the Glaceon has to leave? :/

No.Let her stay.If the characters get out of controll,I'm just going to let Tableflip and Emile leave,making you or Astral in charge.

Or make Jabba, Mary, and/or Ocarina leave Tableflip's group.

Ocarina and his Amulet is important to the current arc,so I can't let him go,and if I kick Jabba and Mary,Jabba will probably cease to be active.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#242OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 2:50:50 PM
If you want, we can have Jabba and Mary leave the group. :]
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#243TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 2:54:32 PM(edited)
OcarinaofToast posted...

Nah.I have an idea for Tableflip and Emile to temporarily leave,but I'll still write about Astral and your charactersl
---
#244OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 2:56:00 PM
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

Nah.I have an idea for Tableflip and Emile to temporarily leave,but I'll still write about Astral and your charactersl

If that's what you want to do.
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
#245ChangliniPosted 3/19/2013 3:06:34 PM(edited)
Polimario posted...

Poli arrived at the LotRS, landing atop the Gaurd Building.

Poli ----------- "Let's hope this still works."

Reformer inserted, cannon aimed at the sky, Poli fired. A sparkling energy blast shot up into the cloudy sky.

The clouds dissipated, showing the red sky again. But, smirking, Poli launched another blast that climbed up to the red sky, and it exploded, reverting the skies above the LotRS to their normal nature, banishing the red. The Genesect then shouted out.

Poli ------- "Land of the Setting Sun, successors of the DST of times long past! I have returned!"

Within the Main Security room, the scene was of space, the red sky, and the Driftveil stadium. Ever so dark, the room was only lit by the sheer brightness of the sun that came to view from the working Space Telescope that was launched a while back.

Sam------''Alright, does that work for you?''
Furez----''No, the Sun's in the way, and I'd at least would like the things behind objects, stay outside of my view.''
Sam------''Ordering sightseer to change direction...''
Furez-----''Wait, stop!''
Sam-------''What the shnap are you on now?!''

Around Six or so machines of red, white, blue, green, and so on, were seen floating in orbit of the Poke'planet.

Sam-----''Oh, those? Don't worry about them for now, we still have that bigger problem of finding out why the sky's red... Shifting view...''

After a few moments of turning, the sun was gone from sight, and now the moon where Space station 365 was placed in was visible. Showing a crater filled landmass, and a flag of some sort..

Sam------''How about now?''
Furez-----''Nope, we're seeing the flag of one of the regions near Unova..''
Sam-------''Switching view again..''

After a long turn to the right, the telescope was now seeing countless stars, galaxies, and colorful space formations.

Furez----''Shnaple, you got it!''
Sam-----''And why is everyone else so quite?''

''Because we're taking pictures!''
Sam------''Right..''

The view of space then shook terribly, as if some powerful wave went directly through the telescope.

Furez----''What's happening?''
Sam-----''They're saying it's just another sun wave. Don't worry, we won't lose the electrical equipment through this one.''
Furez----''Alright, just keep sightseer steady...''
Sam-----''It's stabilizing...''

*POOOM*

Furez----''What was that?''
GM 1----''You know that report from LoR security, about the sighting of a Genesect?''
Furez----''The one that was sighted just coming out of the Farm Area a few hours ago?''
GM 1----''Yeah... it's currently being seen firing its cannon towards the sky.''
Furez----''WHA-''

*POOM*

Furez----''ugh, what's happening?''
GM 2----''Security footage coming online now.''

The room turned blue from the sky, along with the bright rays of the sun coming at everyone at full force!

GM 1-----''MY EYES!!!!''
Furez----''Wait, it's saying something!''
GM 2----''Something about returning.''
Furez----''Get me Prindle-''
GM 1----''Currently taking the day off.''
Furez----''Then get me someone that knows about the Genesect.''
GM 2----''Like almost everyone here???''
Furez----''Fine then, let's go.. greet it.''

With that, they all rushed out to the front of the building, seeing countless pedestrians, Guard Members, and Disaster Prevention grunts amazed at the sky turning blue again. Furez then got a good look at the Genesect, its armor shining red, and its cannon filled with the Reformer. She then shouted, next to a bald woman.

Furez----''Alright, you got our attention! May I ask what are you here for? Just a greeting, or something more?''
#246TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 3:05:12 PM
Made a topic about this in the secret board so this discussion won't take up space.
---
#247PolimarioPosted 3/19/2013 3:05:52 PM
Changlini posted...
Furez----''Alright, you got our attention! May I ask what are you here for? Just a greeting, or something more?''

Poli ----------- "I am here to see how the successors of DST are faring. You know, the group led by Uka, the White Lady? The same Uka that unearthed me many centuries ago. I presume my wish to her, to create a bright future was upheld?"
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#248ChangliniPosted 3/19/2013 3:17:32 PM(edited)
Furez--------''We are the descendants of that group, standing before your presence right now.''

She takes a moment to take in the view of the shining red armor of the Genesect of old. And answers the question of the wish of a bright future.

Furez---------''That wish, through thick, and thin, through countless ups, and great downs. It has been kept, despite the world coming into ruin a few years ago by many a legend, and Human.''

She takes a look at the bright light blue sky, with the moon just in sight of the entire view.

Furez--------''Yes, the bright future may still hold on. But, there has been a number of great trouble within the midst.''
#249Chandler014Posted 3/19/2013 3:17:33 PM
I'm bored again. I also made a topic on the Secret board with Designs on my Characters. Now, I'll do Atlas' Story.

ATLAS' Story
Atlas walked into the Cavern, followed by Sayer and Wynn.
Atlas: This Cavern....
Sayer: What?
Wynn: huh?
Atlas: This Cavern... It's where my Vision showed. One area, Anyways.
Sayer: Hmm..... Look at the wall.
Atlas walked towards where Sayer was pointing.
Atlas: There's writing... I'll read it:

The Virage. The Weapon that turned the tide of the land to war. It's power destroyed Cities, and Slayed away Lives. The dragons was created to stop them. The God, Arcuextra, Created the Dragons to Stop the Virages, which were Created with power from his Opposite, Kuro. The Descendants of Arcuextra were born to Seal away the Virages power, but the Dragons were nearly Wiped out. Most fled to another world. Others stayed and Migrated with Pokemon across the land, creating the Sacred "Dragon" Type Pokemon....

Atlas: The God, Arcuextra... The Descendants....
Sayer: Perhaps this is a clue. We need to find the Descendants to solve the riddle of Virage!
Wynn: Yeah!
Atlas: I don't know... I get Bad Vibes when I hear the god's names for some reason...
Sayer: It's in your head.
Wynn: you need to rest.
Atlas: Hm... I.... Guess so. Probably just me being crazy.
Sayer: ..Let's go. We need to find the Descendants.
Atlas: ...Right.
The Three left, Atlas still wondering about Arcuextra.

(Before you go crazy Astral, I'm Not bringing either God back. The Descendants I'll create, but each will have ONE of the Three Original Regis. They also won't be anymore powerful then Tyler, Mephy, Etc.)
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#250OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 3:18:21 PM
Ocarina: Man, this is getting tiring.

Glaceon: I'm sorry If I'm a cripple to you.

Ocarina: No no, you're fine. I wonder if she likes me...

Glaceon: Thank you for taking me off of this island.

Ocarina: Don't thank me yet.

Glaceon: Right...so do you have a trainer?

Ocarina: Nope.

Glaceon: Where'd you get your hat from then? Usually trainers give their Pokemon accessories.

Ocarina: Do I tell her I'm human? Uh...I found it.

Glaceon: Oh, ok!

She leaned over and gave Ocarina a kiss on the cheek.

Ocarina (blushing): What...was that for?

Glaceon: Because you're nice...and cute.

Ocarina (still blushing): You-you're cute too...

Glaceon: There's something about him...

Ocarina: Can I tell you something?

Glaceon: What?

Ocarina: I'm...actually human-

Glaceon: *giggles* Of course you aren't. You're a Flareon.

Ocarina: Um...you may not believe me, but you see, I was human before I was transformed into a Pokemon. It happened when I drank from an oasis...

Glaceon: That's a bit hard to believe, but you know what? I believe it. Why didn't you say so earlier though?

Ocarina: I...was afraid you wouldn't like me...

Glaceon: Nonsense! But there's something I don't understand...

Ocarina: What?

Glaceon: If you were human, how come you can understand me?

Ocarina: I...guess I picked up Pokemon language when I transformed...

Glaceon: Oh, well ok then. Let's keep going.

Ocarina: Right.

The duo continue...
---