This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#261OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 5:05:15 PM
lulz nevermind, we'll hook it up later. :]
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#262Chandler014Posted 3/19/2013 5:05:23 PM
Now I've got to go. See you later.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#263Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:09:52 PM
I'll make a part as soon as I know what we're supposed to be doing. Are we going to go after the shrines or something? If so, I'd need to know what they're like, where they are, etc.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#264PolimarioPosted 3/19/2013 5:13:03 PM
Gubbey posted...
I'll make a part as soon as I know what we're supposed to be doing. Are we going to go after the shrines or something? If so, I'd need to know what they're like, where they are, etc.

Will said you could discover them as you looked for my group.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#265willingmessPosted 3/19/2013 5:16:47 PM
Gubbey posted...

They are large blocks of stone, they randomly appear to those they have chosen, and they display the tecnique that you recieve from them and the tecnique's name.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#266Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:26:04 PM(edited)
So the shrines aren't buildings or anything? Just blocks of stone? Got it.

While I type up the next part (Or "tap" up because I'm on the 3DS) you guys should decide who's shrine should appear next.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#267ChangliniPosted 3/19/2013 5:26:43 PM
[---LotSS---]

Seeing the bright red Genesect soar off, passing next to the ever floating Uka-6, defeating the forces of Pudding that were in love with Chocolate, and blasting off into the red horizon, Furez was interested for a moment.

The Genesect is back, making the world ending threats go up by one.. well two, but that other bit isn't important.

Then again, that.. Genesect didn't come out and judge us, so why should I judge it?

Furez--------------------''Alright, that was an interesting speech!''
Graduate 2------------''Yeah.. It's name.. is Poli-something, isn't it?''
Guard Member 2----''You're BALD!-ow-ow-OW!''
Furez--------------------''Do NOT become another Plutanim!''
GM 2--------------------''Fine! Just stop acting like- alright-alright, I'll stop.''
Furez--------------------''Good, everyone! We still have that new type of Heliplane to finish, and a situation in Driftviel to watch!''
Graduate---------------''Does anyone know where I can find the NGI?''
Furez--------------------''Just take a turn from over there, past the street with the three story appartment buildings, and you'll get there.''
Graduate 2------------''Thank you..''

They all left to do their Daily goals.
#268willingmessPosted 3/19/2013 5:35:47 PM
I got the Shrine topic up on our board. Go there to discuss the techniques recieved and when.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#269ChangliniPosted 3/19/2013 5:39:34 PM(edited)
[---Driftviel---]
(Concert Preparations)

The scene was of an alley, a Menace in Yellow Cream, a Doctor within light blue, and a Dunsparce were all overlooking a Druddigon Hybrid with a broken tail. Blood was splattering on the solid ground, while the thing kept screaming.

"YYAAAARRGGGH!"

Monicle-----''Octillery, are you seriously going through this operation without that Green Goo of life?''
Octillery----''Um.. don't we need to save it for a patient that would actually need it?''
Monicle-----''Right...
Mew---------''That impure thing deserves it!''
Monicle----''Oh shnap dunsparce, don't get into this discussion!''

---Flashback---

The menace is contently walking alongside the Docter within light blue, the dunsparce ever so scowling with its face towards many of the hybrids. As the three passed through the gaze of the Hybrids that scowled back at them, they landed near the market.

Monicle-----''Alright, there's another Igglypuff.''
Octillery----''Of course, they're everywhere!''
Mew---------''Where are the pure pokemon? I'm getting sick of seeing all these dirty hybrids around me!''
Monicle-----''Uh.. that female Druddigon over there looks like-''
Mew----------''Really?! Ew.. it's impure like the rest..''

The Druddigon, overhearing the Dunsparce, went into an outrage, smashing a pole right next to it.

H-Druddigon----''WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?''
Monicle----------''Don't look at me!''
H-Druddigon----''Don't act stupid! I heard one of you say that!''

She destroys more polls that were holding up a container filled with factory made Watmel looking Jawbreakers, Edd, Ed, and Eddy sized. After they all fall down on top of lady Druddigon, Monicle, and Octillery quickly take action.

Octillery---------''Great Gadsby, look at what happened now!''
Mew--------------''Why are you looking at me? She smashed those polls.''
Monicle---------''Good Point, ignoring that you shouted that remark in the first place.''
H-Druddigon--''Hey! Watch it! You ugly Hag!!''

The Druddigon punches Octillery in her arm.

---end---

"NNNYYYAAARRRGGGH!"

Octillery----------''Oh hold your hissy fit, DIGIMON!''
Monicle-----------''Yeah, I'm amazed we haven't had a fight yet.''
Octillery----------''DO NOT PUSH ME! *Sigh* I'm not in the mood for that right now. Hand me that large sharp Bone cutting Knife.''
H-Druddigon----''Help! They're going to kill me!''

Octillery cuts the painful tail, and Monicle wraps it up with a couple of grounded up energy root, and healing powder infused wrapping.To the great discuss of the hybrids, and humans that were watching.

Monicle----------''There, you're fine for now.''
Hybrid 2---------''You BUTCHERED her tail off!''
Monicle----------''Oh, so you rather drag along something that feels like broken glass scraping your skin?!''
Octillery---------''Besides, look at the tail!''

The hybrid group that was watching, saw the bloody heal powder wrap start to stretch, ever trying to hold something back. But then, a blue tail dotted with large red scales bursts out of the wrapping.

Monicle--------'See? It Grew back!''
Hybrid 3-------''What next?! You're going to cure us with that magical vial?!''
Mew------------''There's a cure?''
Octillery-------''Better question, what cure you talking about?!''
Hybrid 2-------''The one that everyone knows your kind has been gossiping about!''

Before anything more could be added to the conversation, the Igglybuff came in.

Igglybuff-------''What is it? Why is everyone not gasping at LORD PUDDING'S STATUES!?''
Monicle-------''Uh, we were just..''

Monicle pulls Octillery out of the way of an incoming marker, and they both run into the crowd, blending in.
#270Number_0nePosted 3/19/2013 5:43:06 PM
Zade watched the city, his sharp eyes taking in possible weak locations.

Should I help SoUL for this battle? Or should I betray them? I could lure them into a trap if I wanted, but this Pudding also seems like an enemy.

I guess I'll just go with what happens. If I'm lucky, they'll both be destroyed.

---
When is the concert starting? Sorry if I'm rushing things.
---
Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.