This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#271TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 5:48:26 PM
Everyone was hit by the dragon pulse,but they pulled through it.

Kory:Hm...have it.I don't need it.

He gave them the platinum stone,and he rode away on his altaria.The platinum combined with Ocarina's amulet.

Flygon:Why didn't he pick a fight with us?

Peterson:I don't know...

Ocarina and Glaceon unlocked the cage.
_____

The group decided to spend the night in Canalave City.Glaceon learned that she could speak human,and she revealed her name as Tracy.Each couple had their own rented-house.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#272XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/19/2013 5:53:21 PM
Suddenly, a flash of light.

Chocolate sat in a classroom filled with students. Chocolate looked different, however. Her hair was golden-brown, her school uniform lacked all of her ribbons and pins, she wore huge black-rimmed glasses, and she had braces.

"Class, who won the Civil War?" -Teacher.

Chocolate rose her hand enthusiastically.

"Yes, Maribel?" -Teacher.

"The West." -Chocolate.

"Very good, Maribel! Another star on your report card!" -Teacher.

Suddenly, the class went wild. Spitballs, paper planes, pencils, and all other objects flew at Chocolate. Something snapped. She reached for her school bag and took out a revolver and a baseball bat. One of the paper balls knocked her glasses off and she went crazy and started firing at everything. She ran around, brandishing her baseball bat like a maniac, hitting students and teachers with reckless abandon.

TO BE CONTINUED!
---
Wynaut?
#273TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 5:58:45 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
snip

This is why I like reacing XEvent's story.It has that lolwtf factor.
---
#274Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:59:10 PM
"If we are going to follow your friend Poli," Belial said, "We shall simply follow his trail."

"Trail?" Will asked.

"Although he reeks of light, he also bears the power of darkness. Naturally, us demons can sense that darkness, and thus all beings born of darkness can be easily followed be us."

Mephistopheles nodded. "So we just follow dad's lead. As long as we're airborne, we should catch up to that Dracid in no time."

So Sol and Sadie shifted, and Tyler, Erika, and Mephistopheles climbed on Belial's back.

After a few minutes of travelling quietly, Tyler broke the silence with a chuckle.

"Hahahah... Brothers, eh?" he said. "Hard to believe the person I used to loathe so much is my brother."

"A twist of Fate, certainly, but remember that we are only half-brothers," Mephistopheles responded. "And we only share our demonic side. While you're half-human, I'm half-corpse."

"Weird. Does that mean dad's a necrophiliac?" Tyler questioned, making Mephistopheles chuckle.

"No," Belial answered. "It just means that powerless concepts such as 'death' could not break our love."

"How romantic," Erika quipped. "Are you as devoted, Tyler?"

"I wouldn't say so," Mephistopheles interjected. "After all, you're not even married yet."

Tyler resisted the urge to chop the demon in half, knowing he was riding on top of his father.

Instead, he calmed himself and said, "Man, we have a lot to catch up on. What have you been up to for the last five years?"

"...Searching. Trying to cure this hybrid curse. That's about it, really. How about you?"

[Pryce and his family are not on Belial, so they can be having a totally different conversation, independent of Chandler's or my posts.]

[Also, my mind is completely blank.]
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#275TableFlipPosted 3/19/2013 6:09:29 PM
It was technically night now,even though the sky's been red for who knows how long.Tableflip decided to walk to the library.He entered it,and noone was there.He searched around the library to find a specific book.He searched through the kids section,which had books like "Scooby Doo and Bigfoot!","Learn to draw Poke'mon!",and "Pop Up Book of Awesome.".Tableflip kept looking throughout the library,trying to find the book that had the answer that he was looking for.He sighed after he searched every book section.He went to the main desk,and then he realized that nobody was there.He walked around other sections of the library,checking around the computers and the bulletin board.He then checked the Reading Section and found Emile,reading the book,"How to Show your Love to Someone".He sat next to her.

To be Continued...
---
#276ChangliniPosted 3/19/2013 6:27:30 PM(edited)
Why not?

[---Ocorono---]

Chasing the Tentacled Wonder Berry fiend, the Lady in dark red continued to leap over countless igglybuffs.

Ocorono----''Come back with my SHINY!''
Theif---------''Never! Now go my darlings!''

With that, the countless igglybuffs started to form into a JiggleFormer! But, in a twist of fate, they all got melted into Cotton candy! All the while the Tentacruel was already using its grubby, slimy long grey tentacles to wrap Ocorono into a Tentacle Burrito!

Thief---------''Now, I will feast!''
Manly Manson Grand Slam AAA Triple B Triple C---''Not on my watch!''

The voice of the cameraman was so epic, that it turned fan girls into filthy teenage boys, ever wanting to still get married to the man with the voice that sells millions!

Guy 4---''MARRY MEEEE!''
Guy 2---''NO! He belongs with me!''
Guy 3---''Guaz!?!?! Look at those grey, slimy, sticky, ever so saucy tentacles!''
Thief-----''You filthy freaks!''

*Spanks the cameraman*

Guy 1---''GET THAT TENTACRUEL!!@!!!''

Men rain down from the skies, Water bursted into flames, even the energy Crystal summoned Legos!

And then, after everything turned into a picture, we see Ocorono, the Cameraman, and the Energy Crystal Wonder Berry looking at the art that was made, within a well known Art museum.

Ocorono---''You know?''

She stares at the camerama, who's gently stroking the rocky, crystallized wonder berry with his gloved hands.

Ocorono---''I aways wondered what it would be like within that possition. Too bad I may never know!''
Cameraman---''Indeed, now.. Let us enjoy the fresh calamari prepared by that Group of Deoxys over there.''
Ocorono---------''Let's.''

They skip past the muks, the Audino, and the Arceus that were trying to figure out what a picture about three squiggly lines meant. And started to gloriously eat the the lush, crispy, yellow rings of Fried Tentacruel, but then, the Epah and her goons came in with flowers, holding up pictures as ransom.

Ocorono------''Not this again!''

Ocorono quickly leaps backwards, and on to the back of Arceus, who was drugged on Unown power, causing the room to turn into bubbles!

They then fought the cheese, the sour, and the table.
All sniffing Lansat Berries all the way..

[Working on a part for Martini in Driftviel now]
[Then, I'll get to the Killer of Glory]
[And after that, I'll continue Graduate 2]
#277protobakurionPosted 3/19/2013 6:42:36 PM
I wonder if @willingmess got 'F5' from Brock Lesnar?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#278OcarinaofToastPosted 3/19/2013 6:43:46 PM
Last post of mine for today. :p
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#279willingmessPosted 3/19/2013 6:45:52 PM
protobakurion posted...
---

Who?

I got it from the system of measurement of the severity of a tornado... F5 is pretty much the highest it can go.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#280protobakurionPosted 3/19/2013 6:50:07 PM
willingmess posted...
protobakurion posted...
---

Who?

I got it from the system of measurement of the severity of a tornado... F5 is pretty much the highest it can go.

Brock Lesnar is a WWE Wrestler who's finisher is called 'The F5.'

Google him if you get the chance.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.