This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#31Chandler014Posted 3/17/2013 7:41:17 PM
Gubbey posted...
I'm level 30 now. I CAN FINALLY EDIT POSTS

HALLELUJAH

EDIT: HALLELUJAH

Lucky. I still need 21 more karma to reach that level. And that's not adding that the Mods took five before with the Miror Madness. Got to be careful with them Mods... >_<
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#32PolimarioPosted 3/17/2013 8:03:21 PM
As Poli and Co. soared overseas, for Sinnoh, they noticed a ship traveling across the waves.

Poli ---------- "That's odd, why's a ship crusing through these waters? They're not on a part of any normal sea route."
Sonya ------- "Hey, that's the S.S. Anne! I've been on it before."
Gloria -------- "Should we go investigate?"
Nightmare --- "Why not?"

That settled, they boarded the ship, ever gliding, slicing through the waves. On board was not so peaceful. There was all-out war between Hybrids and normal folks.

Hybrid ------- "Take that, norms!"
Person ------ "Not on my watch, hybrid!"

And Poli and the group landed in the middle. They deShifted. The fighting was out of hand, so much that no one noticed the new visitors.

Sonya ------- "This is absurd!"
Nightmare --- "Ooh, I just love a good conflict!"
Poli ---------- "It's...it's lik-HEY!"

Poli was dragged off by a hybrid. Gloria gave chase, but lost Poli in the chaotic fighting, and Sonya guided her and the others to a quieter part of the ship.

Hybrid -------- "You, fellow hybrid! Help us out against some norms!"
Poli ----------- "Hey, I'm not here to-"
Hybrid -------- "We're partners here, you do the honors!"
Poli ----------- "Honors? Honestly, we just want to-"
Hybrid -------- "Here we are!"

The hybrid, whom Poli determined was part Pawniard, shoved Poli to the front of a group surrounding a group of people.

Poli ----------- "Honestly, why can't we all just get alo-"

Poli stopped speaking when he turned around. The hybrid group wasn't just encircling any group of people. These were people he knew.

Poli ----------- "Arckson? The rest of ya?"
______

Which of your characters are on the ship Changlini?
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#33OcarinaofToastPosted 3/17/2013 8:06:44 PM
I'm going to bed now. G'night!
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#34Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:09:06 PM
'Kay. Time to start writing.

Sorry that I haven't been posting as much. Between first-world problems and fear of messing someone's plans up, I haven't been keeping up as well.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#35Chandler014Posted 3/17/2013 8:09:15 PM
I'm logging out for tonight. TVirus, Go on and do the Battle Topic and I'll tell you how accurate you were tomorrow. I've got school though (>_<) So i won't be on til Afternoon. I don't want Any characters of mine killed though.
---
#36Chandler014Posted 3/17/2013 8:09:42 PM
Chandler014 posted...
I'm logging out for tonight. TVirus, Go on and do the Battle Topic and I'll tell you how accurate you were tomorrow. I've got school though (>_<) So i won't be on til Afternoon. I don't want Any characters of mine killed though.

Or Gubbey can post it. You guys choice.
---
#37TVirusPredatorPosted 3/17/2013 8:15:33 PM
Never mind. I have to head to bed. Chandler, Gubbey, whichever one of you is writing a part, just say that Pryce was able to block Zora's blow.

@Will, are Will and Gale still in the group? I think so, but our group is starting to get fairly large, and it's getting a little hard to keep track (a little hard. Honestly, I can still handle much more). Take your time with an answer, I won't be able to read it 'til morning anyway.

G'night, all.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#38ChangliniPosted 3/17/2013 8:30:11 PM(edited)
@Poli

Keep in mind; the LSRC craft is currently following the SS Anne(Due to the Igglybuff Minion presence).

---SS Anne Characters---

Arckson(Can't use her left arm)
That Cyclist from Hoenn that rates everyone on a mach bike)
Some casual looking MD Grunt

Ms.Octillery + Mew(Currently a Dunsparce)
Monicle

Anna
Espanola(She's the one with that Stained sword)

And.. that's it.
---Now, Arckson's group has a black Wonder Drink at their disposal, and a couple of boxes filled with Metabolism Down. And they generally reside within rooms 049 and 050

---Octillery, and Monicle would still be checking up on a few other hybrids, and sick humans. But, they're mostly free for now.

---Anna, and Espanola are currently at the front deck.

---Everyone except for Arckson's vacationing group, came from the LSRC(Which first went to the SS Anne to assist in that distress signal it broadcasted)
____

Good night to everyone that's off to sleep.
I'm still here until the next two hours.
_____

*Reads Polimario's post again*

Oh shnap.
*Starts thinking on what to type*
#39willingmessPosted 3/17/2013 8:38:16 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Never mind. I have to head to bed. Chandler, Gubbey, whichever one of you is writing a part, just say that Pryce was able to block Zora's blow.

@Will, are Will and Gale still in the group? I think so, but our group is starting to get fairly large, and it's getting a little hard to keep track (a little hard. Honestly, I can still handle much more). Take your time with an answer, I won't be able to read it 'til morning anyway.

G'night, all.

Will and Gale are in the group.
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#40PolimarioPosted 3/17/2013 8:43:06 PM
Wait, nevermind, it's Anna. How did I momentarily forget the one who found me in Lacunosa?

The Hybrid shouted.

Hybrid ------- "The norms treat us like inferiors! They give us painful medicine while they heal themselves with painless medicine! You, dragon man, show them our pain!"

Poli looked at Anna and the woman with the stained sword. He grew irritated, and swiveled around and iced the threatening Hybrid, and roared.

Poli ---------- "You all are nothing but barbarians!"

A silence spread through the ship. Poli walked up, and knocked down the frozen Hybrid. The impact shattered his frozen body, ice fragments scattering everywhere. Poli sensed fear.

Poli ----------- "You are hybrids! As am I! But, if you truly deserve better, then SHOW IT! If they treat you like animals, give them a reason to treat you higher! You all may now be half Pokemon, but you most certainly do not need to act like wild Pokemon!"

Poli saw the crowd back away, and glanced towards the sea, where the sight of a familiar craft bobbed in the waves. Poli looked back at the crowd, Shifted into Kyurem-B, skin sparkling, activated Overdrive, the wires of his wings connecting to his tail sockets, green energy flowing through. Poli then unleashed a deafening roar, and a display of electricity. He deShifted.

Poli ------------ "Next time I catch ANY of you attacking a normal human again, you're either going to be electrocuted by me, scorched by me, frozen by me, or eaten by me. And trust me, you don't want to head down any of those paths, particularly the last one."
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden Retriever. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013