This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#311willingmessPosted 3/20/2013 7:28:04 AM
Sorry... I'm gonna be gone for a few hours...
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#312TableFlipPosted 3/20/2013 8:39:43 AM
Tableflip was sleeping in his cozy bed with Emile close beside him.He then started to get a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tableflip looked around in his bed.Beside him was Emile,but she had flygon like traits.Tableflip felt something in the bed.

Tableflip:OW!

He pulled the object out of the bed to see that it was a golden sword.

Tableflip:Where's the blade of wind?

He walked around his room,seeing multiple pictures of Jigglypuffs,Igglybuffs,and Wigglytuffs making speaches.He stepped into the hallway to see all three of his spirit pokemon,suicune,zoroark,and haxorus.

S.Suicune:Hello,Tableflip.Long time no see,huh? We brought you here to discuss something.

Tableflip:What is it?

S.Haxorus:It's us.I know you've liked to use me a lot lately,but if you stick to one spirit pokemon out of the three you got,you'll start to lose controll of your shifts.

S.Zoroark:Yeah,when was the last time you used me? Oh yeah,it was just to talk to Illuse.

S.Suicune:Just be sure not to stick with one spirit pokemon,okay?

Tableflip:Alright.

S.Suicune:Bye...

The three spirit pokemon disappeared,and Tableflip woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tableflip woke up to see Emile,with her arms around him,sleep close beside him.

Tableflip:Good night,my love.

He fell back to sleep.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#313ChangliniPosted 3/20/2013 8:59:54 AM
Killer of Glory RE---

--Cap, Tap, and Led reach statues in front of a dented door!
--They then get engulfed by light!
--Seeing the door fixed, a blond woman carrying a strange gold lined, white egg confronts them.
--The woman's name is revealed to be Ginkgo Biloba!
--Cap gives her the LEP folder, and the fixed gets dented by something from the other side!
--Accents are heard, but Ginkgo Biloba tells the voices to take the thing to an alternative route!
--The statue man from before helps open the door with Cap, Tap, and a lot of other people!
--After the door gets open, the familiar man reveals himself to be a Caraway!
--Ginkgo Biloba wishes Cap Luck on the Dialga Experimentation!
--After coming back to Reality, Cap, Tap, and Led continue on wards to the yellow section!

[---Killer of Glory---]

In space, what is there?
Beauty, such amazing beauty..
Ah yes.. but, you're forgetting the distance, the silence, the loneliness of space.

The scene was of a long corridor lined with windows that show countless mechanical tools, sparsely lit by the ceiling lights and a few monitors with giving off an eerie blue glow. We then see a group of three floating about, scanning the many notes floating about, the scratch marks on the walls, trying to guess the password of the yellow doors, but to no avail.

As the one with orange frizzy hair continues to desperately push random combination of buttons for the four digit code door security box, the one with the grey hair looked towards the hallway they came from, seeing many white papers, colorfully grey cloths, along with the many green, yellow, and grey doors that line the hallways, all the while the one with the long black hair floated with the green canister, ever wondering what could it contain.

''Tries left 1/100''

The lady with the orange grey hair, and grey eyes that could stare through souls, responded to the silence being broken by punching the metallic yellow door with her left black gloved hand.

Led----''Why can't I guess correctly?! WHY!??''
Tap----''It's the fifth yellow door we've tried, we should just move on from this section, and towards the tram station.''
Led----''But look through that window!''

They see a number of orange dish like machines, along with a camera that seems to be still rolling.

Cap---''Yes, getting that camera would certainly help us.. but.. we have to continue.''
Led---''FINE.''

Holding the handle bar with her right hand, she forces her floating feet to kick the door one last time.

Led---''You know-''
Tap---''Don't tell me, she'd use her computer brain to magically detect the correct combination, or better yet, just teleport her fancy self into that room!''
Led---''Exactly! And-''
Cap---''We can only try to guess, or even try to decipher that blurred reflection from that steel wall?''
Tap---''Ugh, let's go to the main yellow floor already.''

He picks his canister filled with green liquid, and starts of the short journey up the long, dark hallway.

And as they floated,
the only sound that was heard, was from the floating items they bumped into.

And as they floated,
the hallway got longer, teasing them about their lack of super powers.

And as they floated,
they saw the lights far away start to turn an orange white, along with pipes starting to line the walls.

And through the silence,
they arrived at the end of the orange white hallway.

The sight was very interesting, a long, large, vibrantly Orange-sh, white cycinder was calmly keeping the room lit with light that could be taken in as the same rays of the sun. All the while, there were statues with clipboards, eggs, dark glasses, and all kinds of equipment spread out through the long room.

[Continued after I walk the dog]
#314TVirusPredatorPosted 3/20/2013 9:35:02 AM
Eventually, Pryce's family and the others reached the shrines. "Okay," Pryce said. "Katherine, since you felt the call first, how about you go ahead?"

Katherine went ahead, approaching the shrine that was calling to her. It looked like an altar, something that would be used in pagan rituals. She looked in the altar, and found two words written inside.

"Spirit... shift?" she read, and felt something on her right hand. She looked, and found that her Spirit Sign had changed. She tried shifting, and found herself transform into a Grimer. Immediately, she shifted back, and thanked Arceus that her Sign returned to normal afterwards. She went back to the group. "Uh, you didn't see--"

"Yeah, we did." Sadie said.

"I think it's the ability the shrine gave me. I said Spirit Shift, and-- oh, boy." She looked bacvk at her Sign, noticed that it changed, but she also noticed that it was different from the first time she changed Signs. She shifted again, found herself a Gardevoir, shifted back, and made sure that her Sign returned to normal. "I guess I can change my Sign at will, although it looks like it changes into a random Pokémon."

"We don't know that." Pryce said, trying to comfort her. "For all we know, it just takes practice. But anyway, Sadie, you can go next."

"Afraid you'll turn into a Grimer?" Mephistopheles taunted.

"Well, when you put it that way..." Pryce responded, walking up to his shrine.

"It was a joke, Pryce." Mephistopheles said. "My advice, learn to take one. If you want Sadie to go first--"

"In any case," Pryce interrupted. "If I turn out to have a moment of discovering my ability as awkward as..." He looked at Katherine, who was shooting him a look that said Careful... "Anyway, I'll wanna get a moment like that out of the way as soon as possible." He then continued ahead, stopping to look back at his wife before going on. She looked at him as if to say Careful...

Pryce went ahead into the shrine, which looked a lot like the hell he had visited once. An urban environment, that looked as if something happened, and that anyone, or anything, could jump out at him, eager for his flesh. He pressed on with caution, Keyblade drawn. Eventually, he came across a lone poster with a single word written on it.

"Jackpot?" He read, when he suddenly felt a severe pain. He cried out, and found that he looked very similar to Sadie's demon form.

"Well, how does this wear off?" He shouted, worried that he'll have to face Katherine like this. "Uh... Jackpot!" Upon uttering the word again, Pryce returned to his human form. Relieved to be human again, he went back to his group.

"We saw what happened, Pryce." Katherine said.

Sadie chuckled a little, which earned her some looks from the others. "Sorry, but now you really know what it's like."

"Which is why we won't think any differently of him, just like when we found out about your heritage."

"I gotta admit, though." Mephistopheles said. "It makes some sense. You do have a very... unique history with demons, whether they're your enemies, friends, or even daughters. And honestly, that's a good look for you."

"...thanks. Now, Sadie?"

"Suddenly, I'm a little concerned." Sadie said before walking off toward her shrine. "What with your shrines and all..."

TO BE CONTINUED
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#315PolimarioPosted 3/20/2013 9:59:04 AM
Draxis ----- "A Dunsparce named Mew. You guys are more obsessed with Legends than I initially thought."

Draxis looked at the Dunsparce that Monicle called Mew. He was about to dismiss that, when he saw a look of disgust on the Pokemon's face.

Draxis ----- "Sorry about the commotion."

He turned, and started to walk away, disgusted that even his fellow hybrids avoided him. Blue flames began to encircle Poli, as he switched to his White Forme.

Monicle ------ "Octillery...MOVE!"

Monicle and Octillery got out of the way when Draxis swiftly turned around and sent the Blue Flare directly at the Dunsparce. The three were fine.

Draxis ------ "I'm no fool, Doctor. I can see that Pokemon's distaste for hybrids."

The Dracid grabbed the Dunsparce and held it to the ground.

Draxis ------- "Now, Mew, I'm not like the other Hybrids. You surely must be aware. My nature...my fusion...was brought upon by Kyurem."

Draxis showed the Dunsparce the Triad of Kyurem, the Sign, the Triangle of three factions, outlined with the yellow of the Splicers.

"You know what Kyurem does? It freezes things. Solid.

So, you better explain that vision I had in Mistralton, or the Ancestor is going to be extinct."
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#316TVirusPredatorPosted 3/20/2013 10:03:35 AM
Sadie went ahead to her shrine, which looked like something out of a horror movie. Dead trees wrapped in barbed wire, taking the form of limbs. She brought out her pistols, not knowing what would come up. Eventually, she came across what looked like a Spirit Keldeo, drinking from a creek. She cautiously approached, secretly hoping for another Sign. But the Spirit Keldeo doesn't become a second Sign for her. It just looks in the creek, which Sadie looks in as well. She is able to make out two words.

"Darkest... Light?" she said. And suddenly, there was an explosion of light and shadow at her feet, which engulfed the entire shrine, eradicating all the barbed trees.

Pryce, Katherine, Gardevoir, and surprisingly Angelo attempted to rush in for Sadie, when Belial stopped them. "Wait! Remember Erika's shrine. She wasn't harmed by that arrow, and I don't think Sadie will be harmed by that explosion."

"You don't think?" Pryce asked, when suddenly, Sadie came staggering out of the ashes, exhausted, and collapsed.

"Sadie!" Pryce exclaimed, and they all went ahead to her aid. Pryce was holding her in his arms.

"...I'm... fine... just... tired...." Sadie said, out of breath.

"I know the feeling." Pryce said, relieved. "See, when you combine light and darkness into one spell, it always leaves devastating effects on both the caster, and the target."

"That... was my... ability..."

"Well, just don't use it when we're around."

"Actually," Belial said. "We were in the blast radius. I guess the explosion only affects whatever she wants it to. Notice how the trees are gone..."

"Yeah..." Pryce said. "Anyway, we're gonna need a new ride. I am not letting Sadie fly like this."

"For once... I won't argue...."

"I'll try my best to shift into something that'll carry all of us." Katherine said. "In the meantime, don't let us hold you up."

"How will you know where we are?" Gale asked.

"You're following a trail of darkness, right? A darkness that can be felt by demons? Belial, you think it'll exhaust Sadie to sense where to go?"

"No more than it'll exhaust her to see or hear."

"Then go ahead. We'll catch up with you soon."

And with that, the group left per Katherine's instructions, except for four...

"Selena? Sol? Will? Gale?" Katherine asked. "Aren't you going with the others?"

"You, Sadie, and Pryce have been more my family than Will and Gale." Selena said. "Of course I'll stay, and help in whatever way I can."

"Despite that... cutting remark, me and Gale will stay with Selena."

"And I'll go where she goes, keeping her safe." Sol said.

"Selena, Will, Gale, thanks." Pryce said. "Sol, just keep your distance. Remember, now I can turn into a demon."

"Okay, okay." Sol said.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#317TVirusPredatorPosted 3/20/2013 10:26:13 AM
Five Finger Death Bump.
---
#318Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:28:55 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
Five Finger Death Bump.

I'm making a part.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#319Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:36:50 AM
Just to be clear, the people who are staying behind are:

Katherine
Sadie
Pryce
Sol
Will
Gale
Selena

Is this correct?
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#320TVirusPredatorPosted 3/20/2013 10:43:54 AM
Gubbey posted...
Just to be clear, the people who are staying behind are:

Katherine
Sadie
Pryce
Sol
Will
Gale
Selena

Is this correct?

Yes. Everyone else is continuing on, knowing that Sadie will guide the others to help them catch up. Angelo wants to stay behind and help Sadie, but he knows that Angelica could do way too much damage without a watchful eye.

Mephistopheles would stay behind to help Pryce, but he wants to make sure Poli isn't chowing down on anyone (or whatever else you can think of). Besides, he has a lot of catching up to do with Belial and Tyler.
---