This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#421OcarinaofToastPosted 3/21/2013 7:58:41 AM
Tracy: Oh, your paw seemed to have been burnt by that lava. Are you alright?

Ocarina: Yeah, mostly. It's only miner.

Tracy: That's good...How long until we reach this "Yorr" guy's castle?

Tableflip: Not too long. I think I see it off in the distance there.

Ocarina: No no, I think those are clouds...

Tracy: Think it will rain?

Emile: Very possible. It'll be fine though.

Mary: I'm kinda chilly, Jabba?

Jabba: Yeah, it is a bit cold.

He cuddled up to Mary.

Tableflip: Hopefully we can make it to Yorr's castle before it starts to storm badly.

Tracy: Storms aren't too bad.

Ocarina: I like a good storm now and then.

Tableflip: It's bad if you're flying, like us.

Emile: I think it will be fine...
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#422PolimarioPosted 3/21/2013 8:03:59 AM
Changlini posted...
Polimario
Pretty certain angels and demons are killable.

Oh, alright.. we're playing by those rules now..

Why am I getting ominous implications from this?
_____

Up in the skies, in Heaven, Twila kept watch on Poli Draxis.

"Hard to believe he's grown up so fast...must be due to him being birthed by a human.

I do question how my telepathic connection to him was lost. That hasn't happened since I was learning how to communicate telepathically 7000 years ago..."

As she watched him, an unsettling thought crawled into her head.

"He's a magnet for demons though. Hopefully...

Wait, didn't my dear Nekky say Belial was looking for someone?"

Twila traced her child's dark signature. Sure enough, during her tracing, she caught sight of Belial.

"Why did I predict that? Hopefully Belial doesn't realize that my little Poli is actually a demon-angel mix...

But who knows."
~~~~~

Draxis hugged Gloria.

Gloria ------ "Hey, keep your hands to yourself!"
Draxis --- "It's me!"
Gloria -------- "Pol- I mean Draxis? Is it you?"
Draxis ----- "Indeed! My sweet, sweet Gloria, it's me!"
Gloria ------- "What happened to all of the dragon?"
Nightmare ----- "Kyurem decided to leave. Took everything of his right out of Draxis here."
Sonya --- "Keep eyes out for Zenon guys."
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#423Astral_BeastPosted 3/21/2013 8:23:15 AM
Meanwhile outside Puddveil, Zenon was walking around...

Zenon: Poli, Sonya, Gloria, Nightmare, They get to have that powerful energy and i do not...

Mewtwo: Do not get angry over that, you will have that soon.

Zenon: ...

Then suddenly a passage had opened for Zenon.

Zenon: Right on time.

Zenon went in the passage and walked all the way through until he came upon a shrine.

Zenon: This must be it then...

Just then powerful energy pulsed through Zenon. He felt like he was more powerful than he ever was before.

A few seconds later the energy stopped pulsing into Zenon.

Then one word had echoed in his mind.

"Destruction"

Zenon had exited out of the passage and then the passage closed as soon as he exited.

Zenon: Alright, let's go.

Zenon went in Puddveil to search for Poli, Sonya, Gloria, and Nightmare.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#424PolimarioPosted 3/21/2013 8:49:20 AM
Draxis spotted the familar figure, as did the others.

Gloria ----- "Hey, Zenon! Over here!"
Nightmare -- "Quickly now."

Zenon weaved through the crowd, reuniting with the group.

Zenon ------ "Poli...you look different."
Draxis --- "Kyurem abandoned me."
Zenon ---- "Oh. Anyways, I have a Shrine Power now."
Sonya ------- "Cool."
Monicle ---- "Is that everyone that came with you, Draxis?"

Draxis quickly did a head check.

Draxis ----- "Yes."
~~~~~~

[Hell]

In the residental areas, Necrodium was indexing the files. He was singing a small tune.

Ho hum, in the pit of Hell,
Where souls who go down are tortured and yell.
Our beloved Archduke oversees this realm.
When all is in doubt, he takes the helm.

He finished up with the files of history prior to the Great Shift.

Wonder how Belial's son is faring? That little situation with that Sign was...interesting, to say the least. And now they have reunited...

Eh, he should be fine. He's just a fledgling, but he's very resourceful.

Necrodium started on the events post-Great Shift.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#425TVirusPredatorPosted 3/21/2013 8:50:13 AM
"We are definitely... getting close." Sadie said. "Mom... you might wanna... de-shift soon."

"We've already got the god of seas and the goddess of the sky in tow." Katherine said. "If you ask me, laying low is no longer a factor."

"Good... point." Sadie said. "He seems to be... in that city."

Pryce looked where Sadie was pointing. "Driftveil. Katherine, Sadie may be right. We may be conspicuous, but conspicuous might be what Poli needs. You still have your phone?"

"Yep."

"Land on the other side of the drawbridge. I'll go on ahead with Lucario, and call you if we need muscle. Otherwise, stay where you land."

"Got it." Katherine says before landing, and letting everyone dismount. "I gotta admit, that was fun. No wonder Sadie loves this so much."

After everyone got off, Katherine de-shifted. Pryce and Lucario then went ahead, in search of Poli.

"Be careful." Katherine said.

Pryce turned around to say "You too." before continuing on to Driftveil.

"So, what do we do now?" Selena asked.

"I think I see some street performers." Katherine said. And with that, everyone went to see the entertainment. Meanwhile...

"Halt." A Wigglytuff guard said to Pryce as he approached the gate. "Where is your identification?"

"Why do I need identification?" Pryce asked, not wanting to explain why a Hoenn business man has found himself in Unova.

"It's the law, under the mighty lord Pudding, punishable by death."

"So it's gonna be like that, huh?" Pryce asked. "Jackpot."

Upon seeing Pryce's demon form, both the guards were terrified. Even Lucario stepped back a bit.

"...you may pass. Welcome to Pudveil."

"Better. Jackpot." Pryce said before turning back into a human. "Wait, Pudveil?"

"Renamed after the might lord Pudding, as were all the towns and cities of the world."

"...I see." Pryce said as he went ahead with Lucario. I swear, he thought. If that pink puffball touched Striaton... well, time to find Poli...
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#426ChangliniPosted 3/21/2013 9:01:55 AM
[---Killer of Glory Airspace---]

Cap was now alone within his ship, tailing the legend of time, as they both got sucked into the event horizon. And as the end drew near, Cap realized something, something about what he is actually doing, within this moment. So, within the blinding light, the meek astronaut asks the Legend of Time something, all within his mind.

Oh Legend of Time, there is one thing that bothers me, besides knowing what I am doing, besides seeing the end that stares at me..

Silence,
and the ship already started to glow gold, in response to the Force of the hole.

Who am I?
I am from a different time, trapped within the endless silence of an Empty ship that I call the Killer of Glory.. Whose Occupants are statues shine with such light..

Silence,
and Dialga became interested.

..that a simple touch, or stare, sends me, and two others back into a more active time.. A time that apparently tampering with won't cause a grand disturbance in reality, in the stream of chronology itself!

Silence,
and with the Event Horizon now near, the legend of time breaks the silence.

Even though you all are fools for experimenting, fools for hunting us like sport, fools for tampering with the Unown.. You three are here, not by fate, but by your own doing.. Within you, I see the future, not the countless possibilities of failure, but the one that through your random actions, will come into fruition.

And as I am about to become something Primal, I will tell you this..
The Unown are watching..

Dialga, knowing that Cap dying here and there, would cause no disturbance , would cause no problems, and would cause nothing of significance for the Foreground, still decided to Roar one last time, defying the technology of the vessel that cap is within, sending him back to just after the Legend of Time gets engulfed by the black hole.

Cap, now staring at what will happen to the legend from the safety of the Space around the Killer of Glory, waits in silence... Only to see the haunting bright light blue be sucked entirely into nothingness.

The Radio Breaks.

Tap-----------''This is Gibble-5, what's the status of Gibble-4?''
Cap----------''This is Gibble Four, reporting that the Legend Sent me away from its presence.''
Led-----------''Caraway, what's the-''
Caraway---''Everyone, get back to the open Bay area.''

Red strikes of energy zapped its way out of the hole, the space around it blackened with such a negative aurora, that distorted time in such ways that the Legend of Time always refused to do. Even the swirling hole of doom became visible, as a large Black silhouette of Dialga, whose blue glowing veins were now bright red, whose eyes glowed with such negativity, whose presence provided a good fight to the Killer of Glory, such an achievement.

Cap joined up his craft with all the others within the Open docking Bay area, and turned their sights towards the Black, and red lined Dialga. Only to see it roar, breaking the hole around it, obsorbing it into its body, assimilating it. And as it was about to be attacked by the Killer of Glory, whose brightly shining disks of vast powers started to power up an invisible wave of energy, the Primal Legend fled.
All the way into an area unknown.

And through the silence,
the ship went back to warn Space Station 368.

And through the silence,
it was assured that the legend hadn't shown itself unto the world the ship once orbited.

And through the silence,
everything went on as usual.

And through the calm,
Cap, Tap, and Led found themselves back to where they started, within the yellow section, and staring down at a long tunnel.

They continued to move forward, knowing what the ship has done.
[Alright, was it okay that I did this part?]
[Now I walk the dog.]
#427Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 9:22:44 AM
Forget it, I'm moving this along.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Attention unidentified flying craft!" an announcement rang out within Celestic Town. "You have entered Puddestic Town airspace. State your intentions or suffer the consequences! Of course, you're breaking about a dozen different laws right now, so we're probably gonna shoot you down anyway."

"They think I'm some sort of machine?" Belial remarked. "I oughta crush them just for that."

"They're not worth our time, dad," Tyler responded. "We've wasted enough as it is."

Belial sighed. "I suppose you're right. I wonder, why did your friend run off like this?"

"Something about power orbs, I think," Erika answered.

Belial thought for a moment. "The Satomi Power Orbs?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Then your friend is gearing himself up for something big. Is he--"

"If you do not respond, we will have to use lethal force!" the announcement demanded. "This is your last warning! We WILL shoot!"

So Belial summon a great ball of fire and hurled it down, creating a fiery explosion where it landed.

"There. That should shut them up."

So the search for Poli continued, flying past Puddestic Town.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"That's strange. The trail ends cold here," Belial pointed out.

"...So we're stuck?" Mephistopheles asked.

The massive winged demon examined his surroundings. "Hmmm... Nope. The trail continues again over there."

"That's pretty strange," Angelica said. "What do you think happened?"

"I'd say he went into some sort of pocket dimension," Mephistopheles answered. "And the trail begins again where he exited."

So they continued on, following the trail to the Land of the Rising - or Setting - Sun.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yes, I'm rushing it. Just because I'm getting bored of this search.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#428willingmessPosted 3/21/2013 9:24:39 AM
Along the way to the city, Gale and Will encountered their shrines.

Will: Cool. Rising spout!

a large plume of hot water rose up.

Will: Now you try!

Gale: Razor Zephyr!

a large swirling vortex of sharp winds flew out from her.

Gale: Heehee!

Will: Oh well, let's catch up with the others!

With that, they ran quickly until they caught up with the group.

Gale: So then.... a concert by Pudding eh? We might want to just blow him over with our new moves!
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#429TVirusPredatorPosted 3/21/2013 9:31:02 AM
Gubbey posted...
Forget it, I'm moving this along.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Attention unidentified flying craft!" an announcement rang out within Celestic Town. "You have entered Puddestic Town airspace. State your intentions or suffer the consequences! Of course, you're breaking about a dozen different laws right now, so we're probably gonna shoot you down anyway."

"They think I'm some sort of machine?" Belial remarked. "I oughta crush them just for that."

"They're not worth our time, dad," Tyler responded. "We've wasted enough as it is."

Belial sighed. "I suppose you're right. I wonder, why did your friend run off like this?"

"Something about power orbs, I think," Erika answered.

Belial thought for a moment. "The Satomi Power Orbs?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Then your friend is gearing himself up for something big. Is he--"

"If you do not respond, we will have to use lethal force!" the announcement demanded. "This is your last warning! We WILL shoot!"

So Belial summon a great ball of fire and hurled it down, creating a fiery explosion where it landed.

"There. That should shut them up."

So the search for Poli continued, flying past Puddestic Town.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"That's strange. The trail ends cold here," Belial pointed out.

"...So we're stuck?" Mephistopheles asked.

The massive winged demon examined his surroundings. "Hmmm... Nope. The trail continues again over there."

"That's pretty strange," Angelica said. "What do you think happened?"

"I'd say he went into some sort of pocket dimension," Mephistopheles answered. "And the trail begins again where he exited."

So they continued on, following the trail to the Land of the Rising - or Setting - Sun.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yes, I'm rushing it. Just because I'm getting bored of this search.

Poli's in LotR/SS? I thought he was still in Pudveil...

Well, time to write.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#430PolimarioPosted 3/21/2013 9:31:59 AM
No, he's in Puddveil.

Belial is following the path he took.
---
I am the Rain Maker.