This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 5!

#441TableFlipPosted 3/21/2013 12:02:38 PM
After the short earthquake,the group looked around.WW walked towards them.

WW:Oh,yes,yes.You people did a good job.

She touched Ocarina's amulet,and a dark ink-like substance leaked out of the amulet.It crawled through the floor and enveloped the WW.

Ocarina:What's going on?

WW:My transformation.

Ocarina:Huh?

WW's body structure started to change.She started to become more bird-like.She grew rainbow feathers and a beak.Her legs started to shorten,and she lost some toes.After the metamorphasis,the group saw who the WW really was.

Ho-oh:OH,YES,YES!

Jabba:How many times can you resurrect yourself?

Ho-oh:I'm a pheonix.I always resurrect.

Ho-oh lifted his wing up like a signal,and a tower shot out of the ground behind Yorr's castle.

Ho-oh:Try to stop me now.

Ho-oh flew up to the top of the tower.The group ran to the tower,and ho-oh shouted.

Ho-oh:Kory! Mallissa! Kill them!

Kory and Mallissa exited the tower.

(If you do the fighting scene,Jabba,don't kill Kory/Mallissa.)
---
I don't even know anymore.
#442OcarinaofToastPosted 3/21/2013 12:04:20 PM
I'm horrible at fight scenes. x_x
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#443TableFlipPosted 3/21/2013 12:05:31 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...

I'll do it later.I can't write in my current state.
---
#444OcarinaofToastPosted 3/21/2013 12:15:13 PM
TableFlip posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...

I'll do it later.I can't write in my current state.

I'm patient, no worries. C:
---
Official Brown Fox of every board. =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#445ChangliniPosted 3/21/2013 1:07:57 PM
Polimario said..

Why am I getting ominous implications from this?

Don't worry about it, I'm most likely going to be stuck in juggling too many groups to build up to that response I did.

---Activity post----

[---LoR---]

On the island that lacks a constant storm, within the forests that have healed, and inside the Library of Records embedded within a mountainside, Historic Guards, and Guard Members were crawling over the place.

Past the countless Bookshelves containing all things, from the honesty of a lying man, to the unholiness of an angel that deals justice, we come to the end of the first floor.

Past the countless files, rooms, and shelves filled with tools, artifacts, and a lot of ancient things, we come to the end of the second floor.

And finally, past the warehouse like rooms containing crates filled with ideas, canisters filled with vengeful dreams, and the large NER Banner, that overshadowed the small scale model of the island, we come to the end of the third floor.

So, within the fifth floor, down below the ground, containing countless videos, countless large rooms that show all recordings, and the elevator that leads down to the facility that keeps publicized secrets in check, we see two Historic Guards entering a video room.

HG 1-----''Alright, we've just barely reached the halfway mark in copying all these things.''
HG 2-----''Now, what are we going to watch today?''

The first Historic Guard Places the cassette into the video player, and the room darkens into pitch black, while the wall sized movie screen turns on.

HG 1-----''Something interesting, back when DST had no interest in Uka's group, that just formed within that one region.''
HG 2-----''Huh, I wonder...''

A young scientist appears on the screen, the date(TWG CIP took place around 2013 btw, from that one post by the user that was playing as Throwback's son) of the video was about a good ten years before the discovery of the Genesect fossil.

HG 2-----''Is that...''
HG 1-----''It couldn't be..''
HG 2-----''It is!''
Scientist----''This is Brigand.''

That name shook the two HGs, for they knew, from the other videos, that this was the person that was one of the head scientist of DST. Anyways, the room behind the scientist was white, and there seemed to be couple of beings, looking holy, and demonish in nature, while a couple of children were placed in a single file line inside the room.

Brigand------''Through the means of the experimental Fed-Up arrays, we were able to capture a few so called.. angels, and Demons.''

He starts to walk towards the other Scientists within the room, and continues speaking.

Brigand------''Sure, a lot of lives were lost in tackling this mission, but all of this wasn't for not.''

He looks at the other scientists that were taking out liquid from the creatures, and then turns the camera to the view of the children in line, most of there expressions are blank.

Brigand------''We're going to see what exactly happens when we inject the blood into subjects 9.0.3 through 9.0.9.''
Scientist----''Alright, most of the none subjects have been sedated, and will go into the memory scrubbing rooms.''
Brigand------''Good.. good. Let us begin within a few moments.''

The video view is then placed on a Camera Stand, and the blank children in line get prepped by the other scientists.
#446TVirusPredatorPosted 3/21/2013 1:22:38 PM
On second thought, we're so close to 450, I'm just gonna wait 'til the next topic.

Oh, and Will, Poli said it would be all right for those two to enter in their current state, but if you want them in disguise, I'll write another version of your scene inside my next post if you want.

Remember, Pryce was the only one in the city, and Will, Gale, Katherine, Sadie, Selena and Sol were checking out some street performers on the other side of the drawbridge in the meantime.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#447TableFlipPosted 3/21/2013 1:26:19 PM
I'll just wait for the next topic to post my part. Who's making it anyway?
---
#448willingmessPosted 3/21/2013 1:34:00 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
On second thought, we're so close to 450, I'm just gonna wait 'til the next topic.

Oh, and Will, Poli said it would be all right for those two to enter in their current state, but if you want them in disguise, I'll write another version of your scene inside my next post if you want.

Remember, Pryce was the only one in the city, and Will, Gale, Katherine, Sadie, Selena and Sol were checking out some street performers on the other side of the drawbridge in the meantime.

Hmmm.... I'd sort of like to keep them like this, but it's your call. Also, they could've just found Pryce.... inside the city.

Ah yes and.... TO 450!!!
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#449TableFlipPosted 3/21/2013 1:36:20 PM
Who's making the next topic?
---
#450ChangliniPosted 3/21/2013 1:38:44 PM
TableFlip posted...
Who's making the next topic?

Yeah..
I still want to stay away from doing another one..
But just incase, I'll see if I can get on an RE for some of the groups.